is this looksmin or max?

maxxmclooks

maxxmclooks

part of the problem
I have these bc I grind in my sleep, made to fit my teeth but idk do they like recess my or what, bite feels recessed in the morning when I take them off

Attachments

• IMG_7226.jpeg
    IMG_7226.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
anything that's unnatural it's probably a looksmin but idk

I have these bc I grind in my sleep, made to fit my teeth but idk do they like recess my or what, bite feels recessed in the morning when I take them off
My Mother has used those for a year and she hasnt reported anything but good things

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
My Mother has used those for a year and she hasnt reported anything but good things
didnt know ur mom looksamxxed too

mothers also always biased asf tho, cant get an honest opinion out of them when it comes to looks

didnt know ur mom looksamxxed too
My Mother is different, she is extremely looks centered

She thought about getting plastic surgery And would have gotten it if it wasnt 15k And would have been 1-2 years to recover

She talks a lot about how my dad is good looking And she couldnt have dated him if he was uglier

She gets mad when I get even a little more weight since she says fat people dont look good

Ive literally asked her if I can get surgeries when im older and she said yes

Maybe she is the reason why I winded up here:feelscry:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: ASM5 and maxxmclooks

She thought about getting plastic surgery And would have gotten it if it wasnt 15k And would have been 1-2 years to recover

She talks a lot about how my dad is good looking And she couldnt have dated him if he was uglier

She gets mad when I get even a little more weight since she says fat people dont look good

oh shit nvm, massive W mom

mirin parents:feelswah:

my mum just always says i look good no matter what i wear or look like:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Lokki

u gotta show .org to her:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki