Is this a chad?

Ever heard of something called the subconscious?

Yes because only Chads date good looking girls right? :forcedsmile: When you’re the type of user to talk about how ugly guys date Stacies all the time.
Never said such a thing. You don’t have to lie and project when you run out of words.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Ok u said LTN BEFORE thats what i was addressing so forget it
Yeah I realised ethnic tax is kind of cope unless you’re Indian or Asian.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and try2beme
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Never said such a thing. You don’t have to lie and project when you run out of words.
What lmao? Learn to form proper sentences and stop spamming psychological terms you googled once and misunderstood.

It’s exactly what you said. He’s a Chad because his gf is a Stacy. That is word for word what you said lmao. I was with you a bit until this.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
What lmao? Learn to form proper sentences and stop spamming psychological terms you googled once and misunderstood.
lmao
It’s exactly what you said. He’s a Chad because his gf is a Stacy. That is word for word what you said lmao. I was with you a bit until this.
No i said while you’re explaining why he is a htn this is his girlfriend btw. I didn’t say he is chad because his girlfriend looks like this.

Take a look back.

I have ideal jaw frontal angle 91 degrees, ideal bigonial width 90%, perfect chin to philtrum 2.48, very high set cheekbones 90.6%
And the main thing in which I mog MOST people here I have Positive orbital vector which is extremelly rare
When I will fix my browridge and eyebrow setness I will have pure hunter eyes like this guy:
View attachment 2883332
and will become Chad
learn to rate faces man
you gonion is above mouth and your lower third is far from perfect
stop being a narcy nigga holy fuck

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and moreroidsmoredates
mogs yours
in pluto maybe
i have one of the best eye areas on the forum lol

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV, Allornothing, JohnBaza and 1 other person
you gonion is above mouth and your lower third is far from perfect
stop being a narcy nigga holy fuck
Hahaha he is delusional for thinking he is at the same looks level as this guy.

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
imagine caring about reps on an online forum , imagine :lul:
Says the dude who mods on a dead forum. (looksmax.com or something like that)

@PseudoMaxxer This guy doesnt know the warmth of a positive rep ratio. He doesnt know it even feels better than a womans warmth

Says the dude who mods on a dead forum. (looksmax.com or something like that)
it was so over since @john2 doxxed my ass , i dont see how is that relevant anw , .com moggs this shithole
He doesnt know it even feels better than a womans warmth
its never began for you if youre actually srs

it was so over since @john2 doxxed my ass , i dont see how is that relevant anw , .com moggs this shithole

its never began for you if youre actually srs
I have felt the womans warmth, I know it unlike you. And .com mogging this site is a crazy take

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Measures don't lie
so Cope
measures don't lie :feelsuhh:
You're just coping using a few select ratios buddy, it's obvious at a first glance that your mouth is way too narrow compared to bigonial

Good rule of thumb: If X trait of yours wouldn't be seen in a sexualised context it doesn't have appeal, and no girl would want your dysgenic lower third between her legs

Crazy how you cant see that your lower third has 0 appeal to girls, but as they say, one cope a day keeps the rope away

Either be down to earth or I'll come and stomp you into it faggot

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and DelonLover1999
You're just coping using a few select ratios buddy, it's obvious at a first glance that your mouth is way too narrow compared to bigonial

Good rule of thumb: If X trait of yours wouldn't be seen in a sexualised context it doesn't have appeal, and no girl would want your dysgenic lower third between her legs
View attachment 2883395
Crazy how you cant see that your lower third has 0 appeal to girls, but as they say, one cope a day keeps the rope away

Fuck off:

Also see my Cheekbone height they are very high set
And thick neck
These ratios are the most important you fuckin autist kys
So Cope

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and moreroidsmoredates
Would slay irl if tall

-above avg (not chad tho) face
-nice body
-good sex appeal

• +1

View attachment 2883395

Plus I have positive orbital vector(which is obviuosly the most important thing it mogs lower maxilla, mandible, everything)
I mog the living shit out of you you sad faggot even with 20+% bf

When I will fix browridge and eyebrow setness I will have pure hunter eyes just like him:

And will mog absolute shit of this subhuman forum
Just wait

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, marek937, Snake.0359 and 1 other person
Plus I have positive orbital vector(which is obviuosly the most important thing it mogs lower maxilla, mandible, everything)
I mog the living shit out of you you sad faggot even with 20+% bf

When I will fix browridge and eyebrow setness I will have pure hunter eyes just like him:
View attachment 2883452

And will mog absolute shit of this subhuman forum
Just wait
You deformed fuck don't mog me in any way buddy, whatever keeps you from killing yourself tbh

• JFL
Reactions: fuse and moreroidsmoredates
You deformed fuck don't mog me in any way buddy, whatever keeps you from killing yourself tbh
Keep coping sad fuck and kys
I harmony mogg you cope
you ugly shit

In what way deformed by your standarts?
nah cope
KYS

I harmony mogg you cope
HAHAHAHA, if you woke up as me and then had to return to your pathetic life after 1 day you'd point the shotgun barrel in your face and wouldn't need to think twice

HAHAHAHA, if you woke up as me and then had to return to your pathetic life after 1 day you'd point the shotgun barrel in your face and wouldn't need to think twice
JFL are you takling with yourself near mirror?
Fuckin cry lmao you shitskin faggot

JFL are you takling with yourself near mirror?
Fuckin cry lmao you shitskin faggot
Brutal calling anyone shitskin while you look the way you do, kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Brutal calling anyone shitskin while you look the way you do, kill yourself
I'm whiter than you jfl and whole your subhuman family
Send photo if you are anyu darker than me you'll delete you account

I'm whiter than you jfl and whole your subhuman family
Send photo if you are anyu darker than me you'll delete you account

get mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Magnum Opus
im whiter than him actually

im the first fitzpatrick -100 person to ever live

im paler than nicole kidman in this photo

so cope

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Bro his ratios mog the forum

Let him cope
Man tbh I had respect for you before this moment
This forum is so full of fakecels jfl
HTN was very honest rating to that guy as most rated him like this too, som worse
Damn....

Man tbh I had respect for you before this moment
This forum is so full of fakecels jfl
HTN was very honest rating to that guy as most rated him like this too, som worse
Damn....
If you get mad because someone tells the truth its your problem.

I say it again, i’m not being toxic either or trying to troll. Just see it as it is and stop coping, because its not going to help you.

If you get mad because someone tells the truth its your problem.

I say it again, i’m not being toxic either or trying to troll. Just see it as it is and stop coping, because its not going to help you.
What truth? jfl
you and these faggots can't cope much more cause I mog you all whole combined lmao
so much envy while all you are recessed af subhumans cope

• So Sad