Reactions: lowiqNormie
Htn

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Chadlite by ethnic standard if tall

Chad

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and moreroidsmoredates
he's staring into the camera like a psycho to hide uee , the relaxed expression that you see everyday it's the first pic
He is chad nigga, stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy, halloweed, ggg.tv and 1 other person
he's staring into the camera like a psycho to hide uee , the relaxed expression that you see everyday it's the first pic
You cant be serious, why are u coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, ggg.tv, KIVVV and 2 others
Yes, don't listen to the basement rotters here, they don't go outside
htn is already 1/100 , and you can def see at least 1 guy with looks like that every 100 ppl f the same age

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
Your opinion won't change the fact that he gets his dick sucked daily :lul::lul::lul: wtf has happened to this site
He litterly has girls simping in his comments everytime, really attractives ones too.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
i don't find him a chad at all i can see cl passing but not above that not coping
Idm what u rated eventho I disagree u cant say his undereyes is a huge failo tho lel
IMG 3584

His undereye support is good hes just lean

• +1
Your opinion won't change the fact that he gets his dick sucked daily :lul::lul::lul: wtf has happened to this site
Idc at all that he gets his dick sucked every day i'm just explaining my point while u throw random and no sense shit jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and lowiqNormie
htn is already 1/100 , and you can def see at least 1 guy with looks like that every 100 ppl f the same age
HTN is like 1/10, MTN is 1/2, LTN is like 1/7

• JFL
Idc at all that he gets his dick sucked every day i'm just explaining my point while u throw random and no sense shit jfl
You gotta study the female-gaze bhai.

Go outside and look at the avg person

chad in mumbai

• Ugh..
OP is just asking if this is a chad but gets autism attack if someone tries to say otherwise , classic bloated gymcel behaviour

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, Allornothing and moreroidsmoredates
He’s ltn without the fraud. Mtn if he goes for girls his own race. Then again, body halo is legit so he could be higher.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: marek937, Xangsane, KIVVV and 3 others
He’s ltn without the fraud. Mtn if he goes for girls his own race. Then again, body halo is legit so he could be higher.
This fucking site bro. :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chincel11, try2beme and moreroidsmoredates
This fucking site bro. :lul:
Ltn is enough to get girls. Not my fault the average user here is below that and overestimates girls standards.

You need your sleep though.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KIVVV, lowiqNormie and moreroidsmoredates
Which fraud lol?

Low IQ if you think this is LTN-MTN.

• JFL
Which fraud lol?

Low IQ if you think this is LTN-MTN.
The first pic you posted is clearly trained and even users here can look mtn from that lighting and angle.

He has a mtn eye area, mtn jaw, mtn cheekbones. It’s not rocket science. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Then add on ethnic tax. It’s simple math really.

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and lowiqNormie
Ltn is enough to get girls. Not my fault the average user here is below that and overestimates girls standards.

You need your sleep though.
LTN means ugly.

Ugly. No girl, no gym, no NOTHING for his face.

He's a high tier normie, with a chad SMV.

And yes, I do need sleep ngl. Thank you. (Haven't sleep since yesterday)

• +1
The first pic you posted is clearly trained and even users here can look mtn from that lighting and angle.

He has a mtn eye area, mtn jaw, mtn cheekbones. It’s not rocket science. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Then add on ethnic tax. It’s simple math really.
IMG 8551

LTN means ugly.

Ugly. No girl, no gym, no NOTHING for his face.

He's a high tier normie, with a chad SMV.

And yes, I do need sleep ngl. Thank you. (Haven't sleep since yesterday)
Again, you’re comparing regular sexhavers to users here since you spend all day here (not saying that’s a bad thing). You need to realise the average user here is literally hideous.

• +1
Reactions: KIVVV and Autismcel
If not short then yes, ive seen uglier people with the same frame and phenotype getting hundreds of women simping for them in the comments. Which proves he is female gaze

• +1
Again, you’re comparing regular sexhavers to users here since you spend all day here (not saying that’s a bad thing). You need to realise the average user here is literally hideous.
By your standers i’m MTN, since i have had girlfriends and sex in the past.

I’m definitely below mtn facially at least.

If not short then yes, ive seen uglier people with the same frame and phenotype getting hundreds of women simping for them in the comments. Which proves he is female gaze
He is 6’1

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
Most of us are here for a reason brother. Yes, most of us are hideous in some way or the other.

Why do you think we're all gathered here

And no, I never compared him (a sexhaver) to the average user here.