Is investing in Dubai property a scam or a good idea? Moving to dubai?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

i want to buy a property and rent it out. but in UK its very hard/shit to do as so many people have been doing it for so long. and lots of weird taxes making it really unprofitable. lots of people are exiting out of buy to rent in uk

But dubai is up and coming so not as much competition.

it seems to be a nice place, and influencer capital of the world. where all high status people seem to be going to live a luxury lifestyle build off the backs of bangladeshi slaves like @FailedNormieManlet 's cousins

they have no taxes, supposedly high rental yields(good profit compared to UK), nice place, freehold(surprising, i thought they didnt do that), close to all the nice parts of dubai, could link up with @currylightskin too

is there any hidden scams behind this? i feel like the market wont be stable, it hasnt got a track record like for example London does where its consistently gone up in value for the last 50-100 years, and u know london is around to stay. whereas dubai u dont really have that.

but im not sure. anyone have any info or opinions on this?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, currylightskin and Gonthar
View attachment 2391981View attachment 2391982

i want to buy a property and rent it out. but in UK its very hard/shit to do as so many people have been doing it for so long.

But dubai is up and coming so not as much competition.

it seems to be a nice place, and influencer capital of the world. where all high status people seem to be going to live a luxury lifestyle build off the backs of bangladeshi slaves

they have no taxes, supposedly high rental yields(good profit compared to UK), nice place, freehold(surprising, i thought they didnt do that), close to all the nice parts of dubai, could link up with @currylightskin too

is there any hidden scams behind this? i feel like the market wont be stable, it hasnt got a track record like for example London does where its consistently gone up in value for the last 50-100 years, and u know london is around to stay. whereas dubai u dont really have that.

but im not sure. anyone have any info or opinions on this?
yes just get a good location

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
How will you buy Dubai property with your 250 rupee monthly salary dalit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, iam good boy and thereallegend
buy some real estate in texas

@AlexBrown84 wasnt u in dubai recently or smthing

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and ascension
Dubai is like that place full of influencers, ponzi schemes, scams, etc. It is represented like an utopian place, while in reality it's just filled with poopskins, and everything's expensive as fuck.

so buying a property in Dubai is pointless to say the least

Dubai is like that place full of influencers, ponzi schemes, scams, etc

so buying a property is bullshit
why would that mean buying property there is bullshit? the influencers, ponzi schemers, scam artists gotta live somwhere

why would that mean buying property there is bullshit? the influencers, ponzi schemers, scam artists gotta live somwhere
Offtopic, but i heard you can get their visa if you register a business in Dubai, till $100,000, you're not paying taxes?

Just saying, i've heard this somewhere on internet without checking it out. If it's true, then it's not pointless to buy a property in Dubai, you can have some good ROI

• +1
Weird taxes lol.

Its a good business IF you get a successful location. I dont think id buy a house just to do this tbh... i should have cash to burn.

I also do Airbnb btw

• +1
Yes sir, buy property here, very good, very cheap!
Stable diffusion xl217

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, retrudedmaxilla, currylightskin and 3 others
Yakhi if you're concerned with ROI it's pretty bad like 6% ROI in prime areas but property and real estate value appreciation is huge 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. Like you can buy and flip 3 years later for huge money 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. You can buy good properties for like 2m AED and then flip for 4.5-5m AED in 3 years in prime location 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. And there's no capital gains tax 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. But yeah if you're not well informed or the market and prices people try to scam you but that happens almost everywhere not just Dubai 🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. Property prices have been steadily increasing and it's quite good if you wanna flip it later 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬😎😎😎. As far as Dubai's future is concerned it's only going to be better imo as more and more richer expats are moving here to less legalities and very low crime rates 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬. You could always keep your car and apartment unlocked and nothing would happen to you , that's how safe it is here 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬🚬. Rich people want safety and stability and so it's never going to go down but as for now the market's a bit inflated 🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• +1
It’s a scam.

There's nothing long term in dubai.

I doubt it’s population will continuously increase at the moment it just serves as a tax haven for millionaires.

Urban planning in Dubai sucks so bad,
The heat during summer is extreme. It’s boring as fuck and you have to drive everywhere.

Like I said before the city is poorly planned property value is inflated due to it being a millionaire tax haven.

No point in moving there if your not making at least $1mm a year.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 26859