I tried Phenibut for the first time

nuisance

nuisance

Gynomaster
As much as I hate to admit it I have pretty bad social anxiety when it comes to meeting people I don't know, the problem stems from my experiences as a kid and I also grew up an only child and spent most of my time alone so that didn't help. I have lots of good friends but have trouble making new ones especially new guy friends I don't have much trouble talking to women which is weird because most people have the opposite. Probably because I was relentlessly bullied from 4th-8th grade until I went through puberty and got a lot taller.

So I had this invite to a gathering with over 50 people who all knew each other but I barely knew one person, usually in this situation I would not have even thought of going but I saw a thread about Phenibut and said F it try it out there.

I took 600mg 3 hours before and went, now I don't know if my dose was not enough but I didn't feel euphoric or like 0 inhib there was definitely something still there but it 100% did help with my physical anxiety symptoms like rapid heartbeat, sweating, and like looking around like a tweaker not knowing to do with myself. I only get these when I'm put in the center of attention though I'm not completely autistic but I had none of those symptoms on phenibut. I met some people, didn't build much meaningful connections there but I still had a decent time. I would have never went without the phenibut.

After the gathering I hit up my friends and we went out to eat and stuff and had a great time, I feel like it worked better with my friends it amplified myself.

I feel like phenibut would work best as a party drug, the place I went was just a gathering but if there was music and dancing involved it would be a lot better.

Overall I think its a good drug I got the pharma-grade tablets from Russia because I didn't want to use some Chinese powder, I won't be using it for every occasion but if its somewhere where I would usually flake its nice to have that option to take phenibut and just give it a try.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66814, mvp2v1 and rand anon
My only concern is that it can supposedly give you ED, i remember reading a thread on here about some guy getting it from abusing it

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Meanwhile i do 4 grams and feel nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 66814 and 2 others
My only concern is that it can supposedly give you ED, i remember reading a thread on here about some guy getting it from abusing it
I mean it does affect serotonin and GABA which I assume affects sex drive if abused constantly, I doubt taking it once or twice a month which I plan to do will do anything. I don't even need it for every occasion just places where I know I wont do well.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and <6PSLcel
Meanwhile i do 4 grams and feel nothing
maybe try a new source, if you buy some Chinese powder who knows what is in there I get the medical grade ones
Photo 2024 04 30 10 55 21

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
op didnt feel anything either he is schzio
It's medicine that's prescribed in Russia for a purpose how would it not work if I felt it too lol

Nah its hard to placebo anxiety, my phenibut came the day of, I was gonna flake the event cause i was getting anxious I took it and two hours later it calmed me down a lot. The "social-god" aspect is probably placebo for people but maybe I didn't take enough. There are niggsa who get addicted to it for anxiety reduction it may not work for everyone but I know it worked for me.