Im spending tomorrow cold approaching women

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Take the Yaoi pill
Im going to the shopping center where I will 'riz' up some alt girls.

Im going to dress up good, take a shower (rare for me).

If I don't end up hanging out with one for a while, Im estimating I'll be able to get at least 5 people's social and plan future stuff with them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, RichardSpencel, Aero and 5 others
good luck

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
@AustinCutler thoughts? Im going to dress in a white turtleneck and black jacket to contrast with my pale skin and dark hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, AspiringMogger and AustinCutler

If I don't end up hanging out with one for a while, Im estimating I'll be able to get at least 5 people's social and plan future stuff with them.

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel, RichardSpencel and Imretarded?

Looks like this forum will need to start a go fund me to pay for your inevitable bail

• JFL
@AustinCutler thoughts? Im going to dress in a white turtleneck and black jacket to contrast with my pale skin and dark hair.
u gonna get some alt pussies im sure, but make sure u shower really quick coz its not worth to shower for some random foids + water is expensive. they should already bow down to u and make themselves for ur sex slave. how u gonna stylemaxx urself bro?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Imretarded?
u gonna get some alt pussies im sure, but make sure u shower really quick coz its not worth to shower for some random foids + water is expensive. they should already bow down to u and make themselves for ur sex slave. how u gonna stylemaxx urself bro?
Yeah I just do quick showers.

For my hair, im going to do some forward combed style like Pitt's to hide my fucked up temples which is my only real facial flaw.
IMG 5328

• Love it
Reactions: AustinCutler
Yeah I just do quick showers.

For my hair, im going to do some forward combed style like Pitt's to hide my fucked up temples which is my only real facial flaw.
View attachment 2909341
u gon slay nice haircut, I used to rock this hairstyle but I have shit ton of hair now I have some kind of MOD haircut like this:

have u ever tried this method before ?

Attachments

• d9a63ffaf4d84e6dbb6196e60025aa69.jpg
    d9a63ffaf4d84e6dbb6196e60025aa69.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Imretarded?
u gon slay nice haircut, I used to rock this hairstyle but I have shit ton of hair now I have some kind of MOD haircut like this:

have u ever tried this method before ?
De poot? Is that you? Why're you covering one eye:unsure:

Not before but my hair is that length so I'll try it out.

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
De poot? Is that you? Why're you covering one eye:unsure:

Not before but my hair is that length so I'll try it out.
yea bro im de poot maxxing he is shy:( are u nichemaxxed tho? alt girls liked nichemaxxed guys whats ur age and how u gonna approach foids? What u gonna say like "hey! im lost, can I search myself inside u?"

• JFL
Good luck fella, rizz em up in nandos they love that shit, then cheap cocktails and pints of Carling in ya local spoons, always wets them up. Make sure she tugs you off in the bogs. Be a nice evening

• JFL
yea bro im de poot maxxing he is shy:( are u nichemaxxed tho? alt girls liked nichemaxxed guys whats ur age and how u gonna approach foids? What u gonna say like "hey! im lost, can I search myself inside u?"
Nope. But I do have stuff that will separate me from the crowd on style.

Well im 20 and I was planning on doing what jujiro hanma did when he met baki's mom, stare at them with my sexy eyes and when they notice I approach. Women, eapecially jbs always get giggly when I staremaxx. I even got stopped while driving by the girl because I smiled at her at the mcdonalds drive through to get my instagram.

Good luck fella, rizz em up in nandos they love that shit, then cheap cocktails and pints of Carling in ya local spoons, always wets them up. Make sure she tugs you off in the bogs. Be a nice evening
I dont understand what you said:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler and SoundnVision
Nope. But I do have stuff that will separate me from the crowd on style.

Well im 20 and I was planning on doing what jujiro hanma did when he met baki's mom, stare at them with my sexy eyes and when they notice I approach. Women, eapecially jbs always get giggly when I staremaxx. I even got stopped while driving by the girl because I smiled at her at the mcdonalds drive through to get my instagram.
staremaxxing is also really good choice, im 24 soon 25 ppl be tellin me i look like 18 or sum. squintmaxxing is also worth to try u look more intimidating. whats ur slay number ?

• Woah
staremaxxing is also really good choice, im 24 soon 25 ppl be tellin me i look like 18 or sum. squintmaxxing is also worth to try u look more intimidating. whats ur slay number ?
0:feelswhy:

Im sure I'm going to maintain youthful looking for a while thanks to zero alcohol and tretinoin

Rooting for you OP, it could actually work. Recently I was at the mall (where I didn't go for ages now) and holy shit, amount of hot girls looking at me and giving me glances was insane; there was one pretty skinny girl who was sitting there in the mall (there are couches placed around where people can sit, eat etc) stared at me right in my eyes when I walked by nearby, I caught her glance and I passed while looking her directly in the eyes for good few seconds, smiled at her and she smiled back, I had stuff to do but still I regret so much not coming up to her to talk
Maybe it's actually legit place to go, fuck I need to try too

• Woah
Rooting for you OP, it could actually work. Recently I was at the mall (where I didn't go for ages now) and holy shit, amount of hot girls looking at me and giving me glances was insane; there was one pretty skinny girl who was sitting there in the mall (there are couches placed around where people can sit, eat etc) stared at me right in my eyes when I walked by nearby, I caught her glance and I passed while looking her directly in the eyes for good few seconds, smiled at her and she smiled back, I had stuff to do but still I regret so much not coming up to her to talk
Maybe it's actually legit place to go, fuck I need to try too
Hell yeah, im routing for you too brother

• Love it
Reactions: czwarty
0:feelswhy:

Im sure I'm going to maintain youthful looking for a while thanks to zero alcohol and tretinoin
I used to alcholomaxx back in the days now I stopped it totally very good choice! If u go to parties do u drink?

• Woah
I used to alcholomaxx back in the days now I stopped it totally very good choice! If u go to parties do u drink?
Listen dude. Im a homeschool, autismcel. I had f all friends growing up. No parties for me:incel:

Listen dude. Im a homeschool, autismcel. I had f all friends growing up. No parties for me:incel:
homeschool mogs shit ton of retardcell in schools. parties imo kinda cucked now

• Woah
homeschool mogs shit ton of retardcell in schools. parties imo kinda cucked now
What happens at parties?

Regardless, thats in the past. I do need to get ways to meet people in more warm environmemts.

What happens at parties?

Regardless, thats in the past. I do need to get ways to meet people in more warm environmemts.
imo use tinder or bumble or badoo to meet girls, u not gonna find the most top tier girls there there are plenty of good looking ones tho. and parties it depends 99% of the time trash music, basic girls way more basic boys and alcohol

• So Sad
imo use tinder or bumble or badoo to meet girls, u not gonna find the most top tier girls there there are plenty of good looking ones tho. and parties it depends 99% of the time trash music, basic girls way more basic boys and alcohol
Thanks for the heads up. Doesnt sound fun

Lol, who, how, what people - guys or girls?

You’ll never be welshcel so stop trying faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Imretarded?
@forevergymcelling

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Imretarded?