Goodbye for now <3

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
After a bit of some self-reflection/personal issues, and because it's summer, I have decided to take a bit of a step away from this forum.

I 100% enjoyed my time here on this site/in this community, however, it's leaking too far into my personal life and that is a problem.

You can get out there and enjoy new things, pick up hobbies, learn about new topics, and just live fucking life man, all WHILE looksmaxxing. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Especially to you younger boyos, learn what you need to do, create a plan, and execute it. Staying here rotting while looking at new posts does not do jack shit for u.

I plan on creating occasional threads/updates in the future, but you will not see me around/in threads very often. Please feel free to PM me any looksmaxxing questions/if you just want to catch up I'll respond ASAP. When I come back I better see improvements from all the fuckers I gave personalized plans to:cautious:

Here are some users that I really enjoyed during my time in this community and wanted to thank
@dragomaxxer (keep in touch bhai) @Clavicular (same with u) @pneumocystosis @coispet @Jason Voorhees @Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @ConfusedBolivian @tombradylover @mirrormogger @i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @PsychoDsk @butterworld @SteveRogers @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @silencio @cyprian_tomaszewski @ChadL1te @wsada @Narcissus🥀 @CarrotMaxxer @Rigged @LooksThinker @moggathon @Xangsane @Ricky212 @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) @MaestheticMaso @murdah @lemonnz @mayo mogger @GabachoCopium and obviously others I didnt think of and all the banned homies🙏

And here are some users than can suck my cock:
@rhinoplasty (lmaooo have fun dealing with this gen alpha retard) @jisko32 @ccwarrior @SadLivwr (now you can stop obsessing over me bro) @orangomango2003 (haha same with you faggot and I cant even read ur response cause im out this bitch) @st.hamudi but 6‘5

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

Jokes Aside, love you bhais and thanks for everything

-Norwood

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, VisageVirtuoso√, futuregigamogger and 57 others
haha one last DID NOT FUCKING READ

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Carv, lemonnz and 9 others

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
After a bit of some self-reflection/personal issues, and because it's summer, I have decided to take a bit of a step away from this forum.

I 100% enjoyed my time here on this site/in this community, however, it's leaking too far into my personal life and that is a problem.

You can get out there and enjoy new things, pick up hobbies, learn about new topics, and just live fucking life man, all WHILE looksmaxxing. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Especially to you younger boyos, learn what you need to do, create a plan, and execute it. Staying here rotting while looking at new posts does not do jack shit for u.

I plan on creating occasional threads/updates in the future, but you will not see me around/in threads very often. Please feel free to PM me any looksmaxxing questions/if you just want to catch up I'll respond ASAP. When I come back I better see improvements from all the fuckers I gave personalized plans to:cautious:

Here are some users that I really enjoyed during my time in this community and wanted to thank
@dragomaxxer (keep in touch bhai) @Clavicular (same with u) @pneumocystosis @coispet @Jason Voorhees @Autismcel @yeeyeeslayer @ConfusedBolivian @tombradylover @mirrormogger @i_love_roosters @<6PSLcel @PsychoDsk @butterworld @SteveRogers @NotCarv @TechnoBoss @silencio @cyprian_tomaszewski @ChadL1te @wsada @Narcissus🥀 @CarrotMaxxer @Rigged @LooksThinker @moggathon @Xangsane @Ricky212 @6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) @MaestheticMaso @murdah @lemonnz @mayo mogger @GabachoCopium and obviously others I didnt think of and all the banned homies🙏

@rhinoplasty (lmaooo have fun dealing with this gen alpha retard) @jisko32 @ccwarrior @SadLivwr (now you can stop obsessing over me bro) @orangomango2003 (haha same with you faggot and I cant even read ur response cause im out this bitch) @st.hamudi but 6‘5

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

aww
pat pat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arab_chink and coispet
Nigga didn’t tag me, kys.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and yeeyeeslayer
one piece crying GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Mister Fuwy and 3 others
3515444 lion quotes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu and Kristin
Appreciate the skincare thread. Since you've done your looksmaxxing go and never look back. Slaying mode is now online

Damn it's a real shame you're leaving but I understand. This forum can have a way of fucking with your personal life. Hope you find your way back here soon.

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, Mog3D, ChadL1te and 3 others
I might need advice tbh. Life's pretty shit rn. Shame a good user like you are leaving. I mean everything has to come to an end eventually

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and GabachoCopium

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Aero
Not even a pixel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Alexios, Carv and 4 others
i hope u come back with funny slay stories bhai. enjoy your time off! see ya and take care

• +1
Reactions: j05, Ryldoo IS COPING, halloweed and 2 others
bruv this is just a fucking rep farm we all know u won't be able to stop rotitng on here lmao and u will realize it's way less fun to not do it and that u belong here man so yeah u guys can just ignore this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N1666, Mog3D and 8 others
Have a good day and take care of yourself!

Also succes with looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: arab_chink and wsada
Wish I had the willpower to do this, good luck bro

Giphy 5 1

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
I miss ya brah real good funny Chad!

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

dnr a single molecule

:feelscry: Don’t leave

Also respond to PMs

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

As the self-proclaimed leader of the graycels I give you our sincerest adios, farewell you posted great guides

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, n9wiff and coispet
Have a good summer fella hope to see you back sometime

good

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
another one leaving 😭 ull be missed bro 🙏

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
least autistic .org member

it's always the no names that talk the most shit

i mean seriously who the fuck even are you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also JFL at thinking the VIP you bought makes you any less of a nobody :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carv, Samsepioler and coispet

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

cya man, I genuinely do wish you the best, im glad you at least have a future, bye bye bhai :heart:

• +1
Reactions: Carv

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

CCB0ED6E 0644 468F 8B6B 45AD43E6551D

wanted to take a break too but i'm not finished duplicating all the relevant threads on my drive

it's always the no names that talk the most shit

i mean seriously who the fuck even are you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also JFL at thinking the VIP you bought makes you any less of a nobody :forcedsmile:
no names in org. im sorry for you if you are someone on org:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero and yeeyeeslayer

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

Chill ass dude bro. Great lad and fellow TB12 enjoyer bro take it easy bro rooting for ur success (y)(y)

• +1
Reactions: Carv and yeeyeeslayer
Chill ass dude bro. Great lad and fellow TB12 enjoyer bro take it easy bro rooting for ur success (y)(y)
unironically one of the only non garbage humans in the cesspool that is this userbase

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

SEE YOU FUCKING TOMORROW

-Norwood

miring brah ill def keep in touch and see if we can do something this summer, gonna do the same and distance myself from the forum while continuing to try to improve.

makes most sense for us to make the most out of our summer aprt from the forum goodluck bhai <3

Muuhhhh looksmaaaxxinggg

84f.png

R.I.P my fellow late bloomercel

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman232
You zoomers are so out of touch with reality, I wish you all soon recovery

.org is the best place to ever exist, imagine finding thousands of like minded individual while billions of people disagree with ur point of thinking because they're some cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446, john788 and lemonnz
Take care and GL!

• +1
Reactions: john788
You're such a nice nigga to have around here and we'll miss you. You made a good choice, I should probably do the same too

• +1
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, john788, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
Good user, I’ll be praying to Gandy for our ascension.
Prayer GIF

• +1
Reactions: john788
You can get out there and enjoy new things, pick up hobbies, learn about new topics, and just live fucking life man, all WHILE being on looksmax.org in your free time.
Your reasoning is a bit flawed but I respect it anyway. Good luck irlmaxxing bhai

later dude, good luck you're one of the better users

Goodbye bro, thanks for the rep again