PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

TERRA TYRONEJEET IN AVI MASHALLAH 🥰
IMG 8525
IMG 8524
IMG 8528
IMG 8529
IMG 8526

HOW DO I COPE :feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelshah::feelswhy::feelshah::feelshah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

SHES PERFECT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension, st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and 9 others
Eww just found out she got a mole
Under her chin….. she ain’t perfect no more

• JFL
Reactions: yen, murdah, RecessedChinCel and 8 others
Eww just found out she got a mole
Under her chin….. she ain’t perfect no more
i dont understand why these niggas dont cut that disgusting shit off. i had stuff like that too and i just went to get it cut off lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
i dont understand why these niggas dont cut that disgusting shit off. i had stuff like that too and i just went to get it cut off lmao
I think it’s a blood supply issue if you cut it

I think it’s a blood supply issue if you cut it
lol what? i had a bigger one than hers. there's no blood supply issue nigga. it's not a tumor. its just like darkened raised skin basically. its melanin. lol

• Woah
  • +1
She is cute

• +1
Reactions: murdah
lol what? i had a bigger one than hers. there's no blood supply issue nigga. it's not a tumor. its just like darkened raised skin basically. its melanin. lol
So why don’t she cut it.

u cant just take a knife and cut it bro

Big white dicks only sorry

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and Autismcel
Tyla isn't black
She sounds indian
That mole under her chin is heinous
Her waist is hot but that's it

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
So why don’t she cut it.
idk i dont understand why actors who have moles dont cut them. its legit easy to get them cut off or laser them off
u cant just take a knife and cut it bro
yeah or u can just go to a dermatologist and get it cut off lmao. its free in germany

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, WeiWei and PrinceLuenLeoncur
cute mulattas are me only

Her boyfriend is black
Rema
Neotenous looking nigga too lol
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Wait? When you say balck do you mean “black” or Mullato cos the two aren’t the same

I know but she's like indian
South African indian
Tears
She’s part Indian part black no Indian look like her. As a Carib nigga myself we have many like her ilk (coolies we call them)

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
She is MTB. Also Dark skin black woman look better

• Ugh..
  • JFL
BRUH I NEED YO GET MUH
MONEY UP COS IM GO BBC SHED LOVE ME :feelswhy::feelswah:

THANK GOD SHE LOVES DARKSKINS SHE AS WLL WOMEN WITH EYES AND BRAINS KNOW WE ARE THE BEST
she will def want to date a bum that has 30k posts on looksmax.org

Black women are sexy istg

• Woah
she will def want to date a bum that has 30k posts on looksmax.org
As I said I need my money up and I’m GL keep crying for me you subhuman dog I have fucked women you’d kill to slay despite being incelish

blacks when their women have caucasoid features lmfaoo the self hate is crazyyy
“Caucaoid features”

Umm 🤔 show me? I am looking for these features because no white bitch has ever made me react this was to her no matter how hot (Lima the exception)

This woman is bbc just a pretty bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
disgusting nasty aah mole aaaaa :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL
“Caucaoid features”

Umm 🤔 show me? I am looking for these features because no white bitch has ever made me react this was to her no matter how hot (Lima the exception)

This woman is bbc just a pretty bbc
yeah sure avg black women has that kinda nose , she is just a black skinned white women

• +1
yeah sure avg black women has that kinda nose , she is just a black skinned white women
She looks nothing like a pigskinned dog. Keep your depraved WHYWOYMIN fantasies out of my thread nobody wants their women to look like yours you pathetic low life faggot. At most she looks like a mix between curry and black at least she looks black Just with soft features which isn’t self hate it’s called biology men prefer smaller noses and skin like her due to nature cry for me faggot

As I said I need my money up and I’m GL keep crying for me you subhuman dog I have fucked women you’d kill to slay despite being incelish
if you have no money you are a bum nothing i said was false bro

Her looksmatch is at the zoo sticking a finger up its ass and throwing the crap at the window for LULz.

Is there actually any 100% black foid that's attractive or are they all mixed? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_134444_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_134444_Chrome.jpg
    705.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Deprived
Is there actually any 100% black foid that's attractive or are they all mixed? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
even "black" women in US are like 20% anglo or some shit

repent

shes not worth it

Fr, her body is so high E basically the ideal female physique. Her being half pajeeta makes her even hotter too imo

• +1
repent

shes not worth it
I doubt it. She’s perfect for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I’d lick her anus I love this hoeeee

Actually no cos she ain’t Muslim thefore she doesn’t wash her ass properly

They exist but they are ultra rare pokemon. Even rarer than your women who arguably look as hideous as blk foids you faggot curry bitch

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
Muzzies do a deep anus clean after they shit. That’s why I stuck my incel cock in a Hijabi girls anus (and pussy) because I know their anus is clean

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Yeah she’s hot. That’s why she reject Kai Cenat she didn’t want his black manlet genes.

Mark my words she breeds with a tall BBC or tall BWC

• JFL
Muzzies do a deep anus clean after they shit. That’s why I stuck my incel cock in a Hijabi girls anus (and pussy) because I know their anus is clean
do people in the Caucasus do that ?

• Hmm...
Yeah she’s hot. That’s why she reject Kai Cenat she didn’t want his black manlet genes.

Mark my words she breeds with a tall BBC or tall BWC
Her BF is a BBC Darkskin nigga. If I had money and status she’d be mine I have great physical genetics (not great mental ones admittedly)

Shes Ariana grandes other character

• Ugh..
hottest “black” foid is someone mixed :forcedsmile: