I am 15, and thinking about hopping on gear, lmk ur opinion is it worth it, (side effecta, etc)

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in Agartha
I mean mk677 and enclomorphine are pretty much natty+ supplements or sarms, not gear but still, lmk yall opinions if it would be worth it and can it be harmful.

• JFL
Reactions: Obamalama
Solution
Typhon
What the fuck man, im actually gonna start, would it be possible to get heightgains and more bonemass tho with mk and enclomorphine?
I wouldn’t start until your growth plates are fused, once you hop on you run the risk of fusing your growth plates. Enclomiphene is strictly for pct, and you need to use mk with gh or cjc dac 1295
if u wanna fuck up urself early

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, antony 726, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I mean mk677 and enclomorphine are pretty much natty+ supplements or sarms, not gear but still, lmk yall opinions if it would be worth it and can it be harmful.
i say wait till ur slightly closer to the end of puberty then hop on

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, Richard Cheese and TheLooxMaxingKing
I hopped on at 18

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
i say wait till ur slightly closer to the end of puberty then hop on
okey i see, but i wanna ascend in summer so i can slay when im going to a new school after summer. Also summer holiday i have time to eat alot of steak, sunmaxxing, sports etc.

okey i see, but i wanna ascend in summer so i can slay when im going to a new school after summer. Also summer holiday i have time to eat alot of steak, sunmaxxing, sports etc.
sunmaxxing is cope imo

• +1
One of the best decisions I ever made
really ? I heard shit ton of negative things about in the long term did it help u getting really lean are ur hair still good etc etc?

• +1
really ? I heard shit ton of negative things about in the long term did it help u getting really lean are ur hair still good etc etc?
If you take it seriously and do your research you can avoid all side effects, my hair is the exact same as before I hopped on

• +1
If you take it seriously and do your research you can avoid all side effects, my hair is the exact same as before I hopped on
What the fuck man, im actually gonna start, would it be possible to get heightgains and more bonemass tho with mk and enclomorphine?

wait until your 18 atleast

• +1
Reactions: antony 726 and TheLooxMaxingKing
I wouldn’t take mk so early, it’s not studied well and you could potentially fuck up your endocrine system for life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Typhon
I wouldn’t start until your growth plates are fused, once you hop on you run the risk of fusing your growth plates. Enclomiphene is strictly for pct, and you need to use mk with gh or cjc dac 1295

• +1
Reactions: nathan and TheLooxMaxingKing
Solution
ofc the nigga fw Aryan classics:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: 15yo oldest save europe partisan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, yen and TheLooxMaxingKing
bro i dont wanna wait , i wanna start slaying already

U not gonna get a build like david laid in 1 or 2 months work natty and ascend next summer
Don't be like my stupid friend who think he gonna look like me in 1 Month

• +1
Mk and enclo is useless together, sarms you run the risk of fucking up your natural testosterone production which is super important at your age. Just have a natural lifestyle, eat clean, be in the sun, partake in sports etc. Its the summer so make sure you aren't rotting indoors like most kids your age, perfect time to maximise growth.

• +1
If u hop on u gonna fuck yourself up
If u hop on and My friend remind me if this guy

• +1
U not gonna get a build like david laid in 1 or 2 months work natty and ascend next summer
Don't be like my stupid friend who think he gonna look like me in 1 Month
Bro, i alr have very good physique, best in my school. but im not gonna start these things for physique, i wanna increase maculinity and bonemass, and prob some height gains too

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Bro, i alr have very good physique, best in my school. but im not gonna start these things for physique, i wanna increase maculinity and bonemass, and prob some height gains too
Show me the physique in pm and how tall are u?

• +1
Mk and enclo is useless together, sarms you run the risk of fucking up your natural testosterone production which is super important at your age. Just have a natural lifestyle, eat clean, be in the sun, partake in sports etc. Its the summer so make sure you aren't rotting indoors like most kids your age, perfect time to maximise growth.
Thats my plan, but i wanna get some more bonemass and masculinity, i look like a 13-14 year old except my body.
Also i was thinking of startin, aswagandha, magnesium,zinc and butea superba, worth it?

• +1
Reactions: N1666
This generation is fucked

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and TheLooxMaxingKing
Thats my plan, but i wanna get some more bonemass and masculinity, i look like a 13-14 year old except my body.
Also i was thinking of startin, aswagandha, magnesium,zinc and butea superba, worth it?
I have no clue what butea is but the rest are worth supplementing. You should just focus on heightmaxxing at your age, maybe hgh would help with bonemass?

• +1
I have no clue what butea is but the rest are worth supplementing. You should just focus on heightmaxxing at your age, maybe hgh would help with bonemass?
How can i heightmax, what is the best way? im only 172cm at 15.

be careful if u do tho mk677 will raise ur blood sugar levels and might give u diabetes and also can cause high blood pressure due to water retention, so monitor ur blood sugar and pressure and hop off if it goes crazy and do more research and do not blindly hop on drugs and roids bcuz ppl on here tell you to

this guy provides some useful info on roids do more research man and it also might not be worth it i am 15 aswell and have decided to heightmaxx naturally

• +1