How do you religious-cels fully believe in your faith?

LightStruck

LightStruck

Lowkey Spinning
I have done research and have several muslims, hindu, and mainly christian/catholic friends, I have been interested in religion for a while and I have read the Bible and the Quran and I dont understand how people can fully 100% have faith in a religion. So many things go into play to just fully 100% believe and trust one single religion, or do you boys just have your doubts but still mainly follow your faith.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah and Verline
I have done research and have several muslims, hindu, and mainly christian/catholic friends, I have been interested in religion for a while and I have read the Bible and the Quran and I dont understand how people can fully 100% have faith in a religion. So many things go into play to just fully 100% believe and trust one single religion, or do you boys just have your doubts but still mainly follow your faith.
I believe in my religion because of a miracle that happened, no one believes me but some close friends, I can tell you if you want on Discord

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah and LightStruck
I can respect religion, but its cope imo, i think people just have faith in it because they are afraid of what happens when you die so they rather cope that they are going somewhere else, JFL we gonna rot in ground, brutal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and LightStruck
I believe in my religion because of a miracle that happened, no one believes me but some close friends, I can tell you if you want on Discord
you can dm me on here if you want

I was a hardline atheist for all of my life until 2 years ago when I had a fundamental faith experience. I’m college educated and evolution theory has been drilled into my head since day 1 so I never second guessed it, to be quite honest. I’ve given the benefit of the doubt to science, the government, and the powers that be for my entire life because I’ve never been given a reason not to—until COVID.

Anyhow, the historicity of Christianity and Jesus Christ are well established and we have much contemporary evidence. He did exist. He was crucified. There were many people who reported seeing Jesus post-crucifixion.

If you then doubt the resurrection, my only response is the following:

Islam is fake and gay because it’s an ethnically gatekept cult that promises virgin pussy in heaven. I am not interested in believing a God that promises me that retarded shit

Hinduism is fake because it too is ethnically gatekept and it is polytheistic. I think there is only one God.

Buddhism, confucionism, Taoism, and anything else of East Asian origin is fake and gay and stupid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and LightStruck
tbh i don’t 100% without a doubt believe any religion and i think anyone who claims so is capping since you can’t have 100% faith in something you’ve never even seen but i just use process of elimination.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, HTN_Mentalcel and LightStruck
I was a hardline atheist for all of my life until 2 years ago when I had a fundamental faith experience. I’m college educated and evolution theory has been drilled into my head since day 1 so I never second guessed it, to be quite honest. I’ve given the benefit of the doubt to science, the government, and the powers that be for my entire life because I’ve never been given a reason not to—until COVID.

Anyhow, the historicity of Christianity and Jesus Christ are well established and we have much contemporary evidence. He did exist. He was crucified. There were many people who reported seeing Jesus post-crucifixion.

View attachment 2902320

Islam is fake and gay because it’s an ethnically gatekept cult that promises virgin pussy in heaven. I am not interested in believing a God that promises me that retarded shit

Hinduism is fake because it too is ethnically gatekept and it is polytheistic. I think there is only one God.

Buddhism, confucionism, Taoism, and anything else of East Asian origin is fake and gay and stupid.
type of response i was looking for, good shit bro. Hopefully I can fully believe and trust something at least

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_

View attachment 2902320

the bias is insane what you just said about islam can be said about your own religion pretty easily I studied religions unbiasely unlike you whos probably religious because of his parents, over for biascels

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
the bias is insane what you just said about islam can be said about your own religion pretty easily I studied religions unbiasely unlike you whos probably religious because of his parents, over for biascels
My parents are both irreligious. Fuck off cuck. Your faith is a plague to humanity and I spit on your pedophile prophet Muhammad and allah. 🤮🤮

• JFL
Whats discord

I can respect religion, but its cope imo, i think people just have faith in it because they are afraid of what happens when you die so they rather cope that they are going somewhere else, JFL we gonna rot in ground, brutal
yep, we are nothing but a conscious conglomerate of millions of particles that evolved over years

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Verline and Eternal_
My parents are both irreligious. Fuck off cuck. Your faith is a plague to humanity and I spit on your pedophile prophet Muhammad and allah. 🤮🤮
You disappoint me

• JFL
You disappoint me
You disappoint me. I’ll never accept a religion that is ethnically and linguistically gatekept as well as one that promises me virgin pussy in heaven. Complete fraud of a religion.

• JFL
You disappoint me. I’ll never accept a religion that is ethnically and linguistically gatekept as well as one that promises me virgin pussy in heaven. Complete fraud of a religion.
I know you don't believe in my religion, but you shouldn't be disrespectful like that, besides it's not like what you just said hasn't been debunked a thousand times. You don't see me insulting your god so you shouldn't insult mine and even if I came to insult your god you shouldn't insult back this won't solve anything it'll make the matter worst
grow up dude

Last edited:
  • JFL