how do i get chicos eyes

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
someone give me a quick list, i dont understand all these different eye surgeries like orbital box osteotomy and supraoorbital implants and what they do

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
someone give me a quick list, i dont understand all these different eye surgeries like orbital box osteotomy and supraoorbital implants and what they do
state of the forum

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Sun gaze for like 20 minutes per day, you basically stare at the sun because of its benefits for the eyes(You may get A10 blue eyes if you have OCA2 genes)
Eyelid pulling for like 10 minutes straight, only pull the outer part of the eyelid so u can get a negative hooding like chico's
Bonesmash your orbitals everyday, also get calcium supplements so you can get faster results.
Mark me as solution

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and nunotherone
Sun gaze for like 20 minutes per day
Eyelid pulling for like 10 minutes straight
Bonesmash your orbitals everyday, also get calcium supplements so you can get faster results.
Mark me as solution
give me a serious answer then

what are all the surgeries n which ones will give me chicos eyes ?

DUxovauUMAEgKVv
Things which make up Chico's eyes are as follows: -
Ideal PCT
Downturned Medial Canthus
No scleral show
Minimal UEE
Slight Hooding
Ideal Eye compactness and Spacing
No signs of bad health (dark circles etc)
Now that we know what makes Chico's eyes, lets see how one can achieve them: -
PCT- P
DO threads, Canthoplasty( eyes look unnatural in most cases tho)

Scleral Show- Squinting exercises, or get a Blepharoplasty

UEE and Hooding - Eyelid pulling, Frowning, applying ice to drop the hoods(do consistently tho), Blepharoplasty to reduce UEE, fillers

Ideal Eye compactness and Spacing- Not much you can do about the spacing but if they are farther apart make your zygos laterally prominent to give an illusion, Doing squinting and having lower amount of Eyelid exposure can somewhat improve and make your eyes compact

I am no medical expert and not giving advice to nobody. Everything i said until now should be considered a satire .

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks