Holy shit FunkyFlamingo (bzz) is dominating tinder! (Everyone gftih)!

I dont have them, can u send me them pleaaaaaseee. Lets see how Azerbaijani girls react to you

Op has the pics but I got to crop them wont work so seeend

And what should I put as ur height?
Ask op he will pm. @moreroidsmoredates pm. Him the pics u used I wanna see if this is fake. Or nah. Put 6 ft as heighg

Ask op he will pm. @moreroidsmoredates pm. Him the pics u used I wanna see if this is fake. Or nah. Put 6 ft as heighg
Okay but dont u have the pics? Bro send fast bc I got shit to do later I wanna get this done quick

I’m 6’3
I also see many more manlets that are around 5’6-5’8 than i do giga tall ogres so i have no idea where this height exagerration comes from
Lifefeul. Are those manlets white or ethnic?

Only reason I haven't visited Scandi / Netherlands is because I'm afraid of heightmog. However on odd occasions I have seen non-rotters with REAL LIFE experience on .org claim that central London (where all chads are) is no different to Scandinavia and Holland.

That would make sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Autismcel
If @Bzz spent half as much time approaching girls as he does thinking about being bloated he would be the forum slayer.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bzz
Lifefeul. Are those manlets white or ethnic?

Only reason I haven't visited Scandi / Netherlands is because I'm afraid of heightmog. However on odd occasions I have seen non-rotters with REAL LIFE experience on .org claim that central London (where all chads are) is no different to Scandinavia and Holland.

That would make sense.
Its nightmare mode in scandivania. Everyone and their mother are 180+

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
If @Bzz spent half as much time approaching girls as he does thinking about being bloated he would be the forum slayer.
This might be fake call because buzz gets like 3-4 likes in tinder in netherland when he make accounts. Its possible that Op used chadfish and then turned his pics to Bzz..

Its hard to believe that this pic has Chad svm... IF THIS true. Then most people should not even struggle in tinder.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and SecularIslamist
Its nightmare mode in scandivania. Everyone and their mother are 180+
How bad for 5'7.5 ethnic in Nike Air Max? :forcedsmile:
Surely not bottom 5 percentile men. Okay if I'm bottom 10 percentile. I can handle that.

I wanna visit Finland flights so cheap.

How bad for 5'7.5 ethnic in Nike Air Max? :forcedsmile:
Surely not bottom 5 percentile men. Okay if I'm bottom 10 percentile. I can handle that.

I wanna visit Finland flights so cheap.
I fraud to 180cm.. I tall mog like 60% women rest are tall aff.. This will reduce my attraction like 40%.. if I WAS in manlet country I would tall mogg 90% women.

I fraud to 180cm.. I tall mog like 60% women rest are tall aff.. This will reduce my attraction like 40%.. if I WAS in manlet country I would tall mogg 90% women.
That's still brutal actually. In the UK you would still tall mog vast majority of the women like 90% plus (including heels). Without heels like 95%

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
I’m not joking or trolling. This is in 1 day!
I used his best and recent pics:
View attachment 2908236

After a failed tinder experiment with @the BULL (matched with 3 femcels and got ghosted afterwards). @Bzz is literally scratching my eyes!

Take a look:
View attachment 2908237 View attachment 2908238 View attachment 2908241

I just logged in and started sending messages, but I didn’t expect this honestly. I will keep an update about the dates.

@Bzz leave the forum and slay nigga. You’re in! Why need incel validation.

This is in the Netherlands btw.
His eye area is really good, he should get rhino and fix or hide nasolabial folds and groom / thicken his beard then he's all set.

Could you pm me his pics? i wanna try them where in my location.

He got 0 when I did one :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and moreroidsmoredates
I’m not joking or trolling. This is in 1 day!
I used his best and recent pics:
View attachment 2908236

After a failed tinder experiment with @the BULL (matched with 3 femcels and got ghosted afterwards). @Bzz is literally scratching my eyes!

Take a look:
View attachment 2908237 View attachment 2908238 View attachment 2908241

I just logged in and started sending messages, but I didn’t expect this honestly. I will keep an update about the dates.

@Bzz leave the forum and slay nigga. You’re in! Why need incel validation.

This is in the Netherlands btw.
Shaneeqa :lul:
Sheboon name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Bzz
He got 0 when I did one :feelskek:
Cuz I also think this nigga. Is faking my results. He probably swapped pics. But we will see. Others have run same pics too in diff lcoations

AP1GczMqQdNtrViZPndtHoc50sHQhAwLya7E2T4G6cJLRijJhVU1ZzBnzX-q-vCnTl73agB2TKpYlRnXeGT_wglUZ9YUFQCLNxRHbbyWzyoegoTj12V3Sjr8NxmxF3nh5ERPCSDnFE-cI-iNiazfXd0URlwOQiAQRVg87MAWcVpQMBoi6pybbGZuuiVV2ohK2eNJQ4_jupdfZWbWgreNrkwA0wZwKdsDkI9_8xKIZwSMFYhCGLyTtE66cogHtETllk7RIdvwCo6Ldd8np5TO9UCpTVL2vHMDYQ9f2FglVyiXkk8lJImR09htsjXFqfByeQvHeeKvvYXYaVtfd8vl2S954JoU_v2FMz8d3dvkxmmTUcFJybnz6TyXCh0Obdn4-AVe_n5hsKhJzAQPUehp9RzEnl9yKLBk6RMo3v_al_j_XHA64ZBT7BNT2H-QXYLy85_sGLUOMXCmA6NJ0Vl6nkdGhxzXuF0_90d6choZNFildJeXWk-E8uT5IOwtEaEYOOJ_CHxIPG2-3vqZ7VQRYWL4OAaseNkZQCZjVsi8VKsVCg1EbOClrm-Y_t4hyq3drrr9zj-_c2N7hbH9mkaQ_AtX9LD1_SedVk16bDG7nkUERDafAerUC2tICdczMSt8zEouezqRsq4EvaLWxZ3l2rzae-jkhsqjZNfY3NLQjro_L67Fzw_EiP3KKr1oJiMwJ1nbCOFWAojQNXqjTed4CswfEIaHo5aUgAaQpjwpz5QWKlafLCOYsld61OTmTwzzlGIdagwRYeL_BHHjAiNZBF1puJcHBZOFCmQKSVad5rLRraYfLmv5EcahfCnH4NzSqMKKtLWw0BbGPbbxSMsAEu3hstzTNbN7jBXbBz13gWoaDywh64iL3SG_ebmaDTZGS5mrU1h2GgZFfMgyqhU1oMs26O-o4o9yNxLkaP_z97FBlSiFNCHJpcZbWCsQjJUf=w1731-h1421-s-no-gm

mogs me to slums of mumbai cuz I can barely get 10 likes in my first week with beginner boost, then gets down to 1like/week afterwards.

Slavs lose. Whites/Ethnics win.

I reject society all together at this point.
Chad, if not morphed.
Get your fucking hair cut.

Cuz I also think this nigga. Is faking my results. He probably swapped pics. But we will see. Others have run same pics too in diff lcoations
I will make a thread about your dates

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Good to have someone confirm it. And people say I’m coping when I say I’m a manlet at 5’10” / 5’11”.
I too can also vouch for it. But idrc because I facially mog anyone i walk past who is taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers