Holy shit FunkyFlamingo (bzz) is dominating tinder! (Everyone gftih)!

Jij woont vast in Rotterdam of zo. Ik kom weinig kechmaxxende foids tegen hoor.
niet rotterdam maar wel de randstad. ben benieuwd hoe de gemiddelde foid in friesland eruitziet tbh

B-b-but a 6’4 tourist was here and he got height mogged!!!
t. Slavcoper & deathnikcoper buddying over their copes. Only on .org. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
niet rotterdam maar wel de randstad. ben benieuwd hoe de gemiddelde foid in friesland eruitziet tbh
Ik ben vaak in andere steden maar de enige wanna-be Marokkaanse wijven die ik zie in Nederland zijn in achterstandswijken waar er sowieso niet veel van wonen. Ik woon zelf in Rotterdam.

Ahh. Typical slavcoper who barks for dutch chads and will falsely claim they are taller. Average height here is 6'0" and that's an official number. Yes slavs are tall too but not the tallest country. Come here and get heightmogged since you don't believe me.
What a dogshit response to what i said i cant even respond to this. Mirin thinking power and reading comprehension

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Allornothing How can you cope

Ahh. Typical slavcoper who barks for dutch chads and will falsely claim they are taller. Average height here is 6'0" and that's an official number. Yes slavs are tall too but not the tallest country. Come here and get heightmogged since you don't believe me.
t. Slavcoper & deathnikcoper buddying over their copes. Only on .org. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
incels really amaze me @ambi

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and ambi
t. guy that hasnt been out in 2 weeks talking about the outside world. Only on .org

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
What a dogshit response to what i said i cant even respond to this. Mirin thinking power and reading comprehension
ethnic iq on display

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and ambi
Go slavcope elsewhere, take your ethnic boyfriend with you. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ambi
JBE basically @exo

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Je hebt 30 matches nu, maar omdat ik de likes van anderen niet kan swipen heb je er maar 30 dus. (Geen tinder gold)

Anders zou je 100+ hebben makkelijk.
In hoeveel tijd

Because you're coping too much. I invite you to visit the Netherlands but you and the other deathnik coper don't even come here because you two know you will get mogged.

"ragebait :soy:"
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 we are coping because we havent booked a flight to the netherlands immediately rn after he “invited” us bro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Hoeveel aandacht krijg je op straat? En van wie? Buitenlandse of Nederlandse? Volgens mij allebei of net wat meer buitenlandse, idk.
Ik ben tbh weinig te zien op straat. Ik ben wel altijd te vinden in de gym. Daar krijg ik wel wat aandacht van 't andere geslacht.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Michael Myers
Just wear a hat theory

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
Je hebt 30 matches nu, maar omdat ik de likes van anderen niet kan swipen heb je er maar 30 dus. (Geen tinder gold)

Anders zou je 100+ hebben makkelijk.
Dat zijn wel chad getallen ngl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 we are coping because we havent booked a flight to the netherlands immediately rn after he “invited” us bro
"Booked a flight" You guys live nearby, you could take a bus. I saw a Polish touring bus with Chinese people in it today, you two have zero excuse unless you want to continue your copes.

• Hmm...
Ik ben tbh weinig te zien op straat. Ik ben wel altijd te vinden in de gym. Daar krijg ik wel wat aandacht van 't andere geslacht.
Gebaseerd. Wat voor soort vrouwen zijn dat in de gym? Volgens mij alleen maar blanken.

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_030857.jpg
    IMG_20240510_030857.jpg
    596.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, butterworld, negawattlol and 2 others
Ja crazyyy. Zeker geen normie getallen
Tag je mattie die altijd onder je posts haat, hij s kk jaloers nu sws :feelskek:. Ff kijken hoe die gaat copen.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and HTN_Mentalcel
Tag je mattie die altijd onder je posts haat, hij s kk jaloers nu sws :feelskek:. Ff kijken hoe die gaat copen.
Wss gaat ie zeggen dat ik hard fraudeer en dat ik zonder fraude max mtn ben.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and moreroidsmoredates
Doe t, ben echt benieuwd haha

Ben blij voor je bhai, ik gun het jou al helemaal. :D

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and Michael Myers
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Michael Myers
not responding anymore tbh arguing is pointless
This is the dumbest thing you've said. The entire point is you claim I'm "exaggerating." You live nearby so you can visit to see for yourself but you're just going to stay away like the coward you are. Keep living in your fantasy land if it makes you feel better, bud.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
This is the dumbest thing you've said. The entire point is you claim I'm "exaggerating." You live nearby so you can visit to see for yourself but you're just going to stay away like the coward you are. Keep living in your fantasy land if it makes you feel better, bud.
👍🏼

• +1
I want ur reaction. First LTN with 39 matches in 1 day as an ethnic in the tallest. Country in The world
You actually have 100+ matches, but because i don’t have tinder gold I can’t match with them.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You actually have 100+ matches, but because i don’t have tinder gold I can’t match with them.
This is a good day today for .org. Our resident schizo is slaying now. Our very first schizo-slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Bzz and moreroidsmoredates