>HTN jbmaxxer approaches foid
>almost same height
>"you look like a kid"
>HTN, 6'4 approaches her too
>"What's your name? You play sports right?"
>HTN manlet watches and gets cucked.
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

Oof I've seen more of him and the more I look at him the worse he looks, I said MTN because I initially didn't see big failos objectively but now that I paid attention his maxilla seems to be lacking, he seems to have a mildly recessed maxilla and compensatory orthodontic work to bring his upper teeth forward as well as a noticeable lack of cheekbones ==> Hence why he has no facial definition.

Bro does NOT look good
, my current rating would be around low mtn AT BEST.

View attachment 2884014View attachment 2884020View attachment 2884021
He actually looks like this, idk how he came up with the idea of making a YouTube channel about picking up girls looking like that, he has nothing going for him. Gotta respect his confidence tho.

An actual HTN would've probably been able to compensate for his hight to a decent degree

EDIT: I confirmed he has a recessed maxilla and an orthodontically compensated class 3 malocclusion, in this video you can see he had a class 3 bite and braces to fix it bringing his upper teeth forward.

Forgot to mention the elephant in the room, he has vertical maxillary excess on top of the class 3 malocclusion, this guy has such a messed up and complex case...

But I caught a good picture of his side profile and occlusion in one of his videos, click the image to view it zoomed in, otherwise you won't see shit, focus on the teeth and the upper and lower incisor relationship

Captura de pantalla 2024 04 28 a las 54617 copia

There you can see he has VME + class 3 malocclusion + tilted upper incisors to compensate the malocclusion.

Y'all don't know how hard it was for me to catch this image

Tagging fellas who were following this case so that my effort exposing this low LTN isn't wasted:
@Zherko @nofap @Gerardwayfan @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @LooksThinker @bigseal @ConfusedBolivian @Kristin @lebesgue @butterworld @Zeta @0S4MA @rulothecab

If any of y'all finds this profile and occlusion normal you have a lot to learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and LooksThinker
Forgot to mention the elephant in the room, he has vertical maxillary excess on top of the class 3 malocclusion, this guy has such a messed up and complex case...

But I caught a good picture of his side profile and occlusion in one of his videos, click the image to view it zoomed in, otherwise you won't see shit, focus on the teeth and the upper and lower incisor relationship

There you can see he has VME + class 3 malocclusion + tilted upper incisors to compensate the malocclusion.

Tagging fellas who were following this case so that my effort exposing this low LTN isn't wasted:
@Zherko @nofap @Gerardwayfan @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @LooksThinker @bigseal @ConfusedBolivian @Kristin @lebesgue @butterworld @Zeta @0S4MA @rulothecab

Cope more he is htn facially

You can't rate, you see a non obese young white guy and he's instantly HTN for you.

You're either cucked by the superficial blackpill and if you can't see a recessed jaw you categorize people as HTN or you genuinely don't have the ability to judge if a male face is pleasant or unpleasant

• JFL
Reactions: nofap and LooksThinker
Tf u looking him with ur dick? He has a boneless crap face, even if you can't see the class III malocclusion. Not only face but frame as well, looks weak af. He's a dumbass for approaching gym girls without even laying a foot on the gym once.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BlackpillRemedy
Tf u looking him with ur dick? He has a boneless crap face, even if you can't see the class III malocclusion. Not only face but frame as well, looks weak af. He's a dumbass for approaching gym girls without even laying a foot on the gym even once.
And then you niggas be rating any gymmaxed ogre who is not boneless as a chadlite :lul:

You can't rate, you see a non obese young white guy and he's instantly HTN for you.

You're either cucked by the superficial blackpill and if you can't see a recessed jaw you categorize people as HTN or you genuinely don't have the ability to judge if a male face is pleasant or unpleasant
JBW mogs cope more, guys like that get all the jbs

And then you niggas be rating any gymmaxed ogre who is not boneless as a chadlite :lul:
Nah you don't know shit. I prefer rating faces than bodies, only rated flamingo's body once but bc it looked deformed.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Nah you don't know shit. I prefer rating faces than bodies, only rated flamingo's body once but bc it looked deformed.
And you know more greycel?

You can't know a lot if you've posted 8k times in this forum and still haven't ascended, over for you.
It's not just a months of process to just magically "ascend" you dumb faggot

he is an abnomination

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rulothecab and BlackpillRemedy
Bro you got a whole ass year what the hell are you talking about
I have already ascended a lot from my start point but for most sofmaxing i need money which i obviously don't have

I have already ascended a lot from my start point but for most sofmaxing i need money which i obviously don't have
Just looked at your profile, can't believe I was arguing with a pubichairlesscel, my bad. At least now all ur shit talk makes sense lil buddy.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
My brother in christ me and my boy just checked your profile and you're a child, so ofc you won't understand facial aesthetics yet, you probably idolize any young man who is older than you.

Once you hit your 20s you'll understand what I was talking about in this post, until then you should actually just leave the site.

you're a vulnerable young mind that can't understand the quality content that the site can offer YET from time to time, and you're susceptible to fall for dumb bs like bonesmashing, this forum does not offer anything for you YET, you're too young.

I'm being honest, leave this site, it's not good for underage boys.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and rulothecab
Just looked at your profile, can't believe I was arguing with a pubichairlesscel, my bad. At least now all ur shit talk makes sense lil buddy.
I'm 15y and my age doesn't change the fact that you know nothing

My brother in christ me and my boy just checked your profile and you're a child, so ofc you won't understand facial aesthetics yet, you probably idolize any young man who is older than you.

Once you hit your 20s you'll understand what I was talking about in this post, until then you should actually just leave the site.

you're a vulnerable young mind that can't understand the quality content that the site can offer YET from time to time, and you're susceptible to fall for dumb bs like bonesmashing, this forum does not offer anything for you YET, you're too young.

I'm being honest, leave this site, it's not good for underage boys.
Nice bro just take the fact that you are older than 15y and then your greycel knowledge goes away, "muh stage 3 maloclusion" :lul:

stupid kids giving confidence to ogre woman

she weights more than him ofc shes not attracted to twink

>HTN jbmaxxer approaches foid
>almost same height
>"you look like a kid"
>HTN, 6'4 approaches her too
>"What's your name? You play sports right?"
>HTN manlet watches and gets cucked.
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

Brutally rejected by a subhuman incel factory

• +1