>HTN manlet watches and gets cucked.
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

Doesn't look HTN to me, honestly.

Maybe high MTN if we're generous.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, TUSSELEIF, looksmidder and 9 others
>inb4 some absolute idiot comes in here and says "that guy isn't HTN :soy::soy::soy:"

bro, he's a collagen filled white prettyboy. Stop the cap just because he doesn't meet some retarded PSL standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, aspiringexcel, currycelll and 14 others
Doesn't look HTN to me, honestly.

Maybe high MTN if we're generous, otherwise perhaps solid MTN
Imagefile 7

bbbb but man aren't those the so acclaimed 6.5 PSL from Niko's server?!!

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
womans standards are so fucking high

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, AySab, SoundnVision and 1 other person
I can't remember, but in the full video wasn't he still in high school or something?

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker
womans standards are so fucking high
just be tall and GL

and with tall i mean 6'5, and GL means good face, no failos, and good body shape, otherwhise it's over and enjoy getting cucked.

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
mtn + height + nt = law

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
btw this video has a 2,7 million likes...

how can you cope at this point? HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING

@5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
@Amnesia get LL before you are 40

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
he's also a skinny fag

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, LooksThinker, rulothecab and 1 other person
Cope 5’5 htn outslays tall mtn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LooksThinker, borntosuffer and 8 others
View attachment 2884007
bbbb but man aren't those the so acclaimed 6.5 PSL from Niko's server?!!
Oof I've seen more of him and the more I look at him the worse he looks, I said MTN because I initially didn't see big failos objectively but now that I paid attention his maxilla seems to be lacking, he seems to have a mildly recessed maxilla and compensatory orthodontic work to bring his upper teeth forward as well as a noticeable lack of cheekbones ==> Hence why he has no facial definition.

Bro does NOT look good, my current rating would be around low mtn AT BEST.

He actually looks like this, idk how he came up with the idea of making a YouTube channel about picking up girls looking like that, he has nothing going for him. Gotta respect his confidence tho.

An actual HTN would've probably been able to compensate for his hight to a decent degree

EDIT: I confirmed he has a recessed maxilla and an orthodontically compensated class 3 malocclusion, in this video you can see he had a class 3 bite and braces to fix it bringing his upper teeth forward.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Zherko, nofap and 2 others
His first mistake was approaching this jewess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, LooksThinker, borntosuffer and 4 others
>inb4 some absolute idiot comes in here and says "that guy isn't HTN :soy::soy::soy:"

bro, he's a collagen filled white prettyboy. Stop the cap just because he doesn't meet some retarded PSL standards
facts. people are too gay and autistic to realize what girls like on this site sometimes

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, NoseProphecy, Kristin and 1 other person
just be tall and GL

and with tall i mean 6'5, and GL means good face, no failos, and good body shape, otherwhise it's over and enjoy getting cucked.
Even chads have failos. What is the whole thing about people saying no failos like it's a normal thing

Oof I've seen more of him and the more I look at him the worse he looks, I said MTN because I initially didn't see big failos objectively but now that I paid attention his maxilla seems to be lacking, he seems to have a mildly recessed maxilla and compensatory orthodontic work to bring his upper teeth forward as well as a noticeable lack of cheekbones ==> Hence why he has no facial definition.

View attachment 2884014View attachment 2884020View attachment 2884021
He actually looks like this, idk how he came up with the idea of making a YouTube channel about picking up girls looking like that, he has nothing going for him. Gotta respect his confidence tho.

An actual HTN would've probably been able to compensate for his hight to a decent degree

EDIT: I confirmed he has a recessed maxilla and an orthodontically compensated class 3 malocclusion, in this video you can see he had a class 3 bite and braces to fix it bringing his upper teeth forward.

reminds me of @vinn98

He has class 3 malocclusion, read my reply.

It's a very difficult case to spot and it requires a trained eye like mine, but once you understand that he has a recessed maxilla it makes sense that he's getting brutally rejected. To graycels and colorcels with graycel knowledge he looks "Objectively normal because his jaw is big, so he's gotta be good looking even if I don't like his face personally" but in reality he's bad looking in the eyes of everyone, they simply can't tell its due to the maxilla.

I feel pretty bad for the guy tho, haven't watched his videos but he looks like nice a blue pilled kid who's in for a lifetime of rejection, it's so over for him.

reminds me of @vinn98
I haven't seen him but there are many people on this forum suffering from this condition like @Zeta , @subhumanchad , @Michael Myers and @Thebbcmaxxer and they never get spotted/their class 3 is never recognized. When I tell them they're class 3 malocclusioncels all of them try to cope and say they're normal or try to avoid surgery except for @Michael Myers , he's high IQ and immediately realized I was giving him the answer he had been looking for when he asked what was wrong with his face and I told him he's a class 3 malocclusioncel. @Thebbcmaxxer also realized the problem so I give him credit for that, even if he's trying to cope his way out of corrective surgery.

Look at the difference between having class 3 and being normal tho:
IMG 2229

its night and day.

The good news is ascension is very easy for all of them, all it takes is bimax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rulothecab, shalomnigga and Michael Myers
Guys even the alpha males get cucked (not always)
This say nothing

"Yeayeaa look at this one 1 tiktok video!, this is proof that i am right!"

• +1
Reactions: mathis
No woman cares about that in the slightest , you chronically online geek
You just saw the guy get rejected, you IQcel :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ofc women don't care about stupid ratios and all that, they care about wether you look good or not and class 3 malocclusion does NOT look good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, rulothecab and Zherko

It's a very difficult case to spot and it requires a trained eye like mine, but once you understand that he has a recessed maxilla it makes sense that he's getting brutally rejected. To graycels and colorcels with graycel knowledge he looks "Objectively normal because his jaw is big, so he's gotta be good looking even if I don't like his face personally" but in reality he's bad looking in the eyes of everyone, they simply can't tell its due to the maxilla.

I feel pretty bad for the guy tho, haven't watched his videos but he looks like a blue pilled kid who's in for a lifetime of rejection, it's so over for him.

I haven't seen him but there are many people on this forum suffering from this condition like @Zeta , @subhumanchad , @Michael Myers and @Thebbcmaxxer and they never get spotted/their class 3 is never recognized. When I tell them they're class 3 malocclusioncels all of them try to cope and say they're normal or try to avoid surgery except for @Michael Myers , he's high IQ and immediately realized I was giving him the answer he had been looking for when he asked what was wrong with his face and I told him he's a class 3 malocclusioncel. @Thebbcmaxxer also realized the problem so I give him credit for that.

Look at the difference between having class 3 and being normal tho: View attachment 2884066
its night and day.

Still going to orthodontics route since my parents will not pay for surgery I’m not using surgery to looksmax just to have a healthy life.

>HTN jbmaxxer approaches foid
>almost same height
>"you look like a kid"
>HTN, 6'4 approaches her too
>"What's your name? You play sports right?"
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

she never talked abt height. the boy looked young so she isnt wrong at all jfl. there is also girls that ask for 10 inches dick. does not represent anything anyway

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, rulothecab and butterworld
you just found 1 girl who rejected him infront of a camera. he also didn't get rejected by a lot of other girls. it's not like HTN's never get rejected. she's not really a jb so of course it won't work. if this guy approaches actual jb's he's mostly succesful, especially without recording. if his face was worse he wouldn't be rejcted he would be laughed at and the girls would say ' eww creepy!'.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

I feel pretty bad for the guy tho, haven't watched his videos but he looks like nice a blue pilled kid who's in for a lifetime of rejection, it's so over for him.

I haven't seen him but there are many people on this forum suffering from this condition like @Zeta , @subhumanchad , @Michael Myers and @Thebbcmaxxer and they never get spotted/their class 3 is never recognized. When I tell them they're class 3 malocclusioncels all of them try to cope and say they're normal or try to avoid surgery except for @Michael Myers , he's high IQ and immediately realized I was giving him the answer he had been looking for when he asked what was wrong with his face and I told him he's a class 3 malocclusioncel. @Thebbcmaxxer also realized the problem so I give him credit for that, even if he's trying to cope his way out of corrective surgery.

Look at the difference between having class 3 and being normal tho: View attachment 2884066
its night and day.

IMG 0573

I don’t think my maxilla is recessed, is it?

View attachment 2884311
View attachment 2884312
I don’t think my maxilla is recessed, is it?
It is, I'll make a guide regarding class 3 malocclusion soon and I'll do my best to help you with it.

I'll show you the surgical options you have too, you'd benefit from bimax the most but there's another much less invasive surgery that can do the trick if your bite was fixed with orthodontics and it doesn't give you any problems:feelsgood:

• Ugh..
It is, I'll make a guide regarding class 3 malocclusion soon and I'll do my best to help you with it.

I'll show you the surgical options you have too, you'd benefit from bimax the most but there's another much less invasive surgery that can do the trick if your bite was fixed with orthodontics and it doesn't give you any problems:feelsgood:
But i just don’t understand what you mean, i can easily tell that i have great forward growth. Including a developed maxilla

IMG 4290

• +1
But i just don’t understand what you mean, i can easily tell that i have great forward growth. Including a developed maxilla
You don't, your nose sits too far back, it should be more forward.

Your upper lip curves in an unnatural way as well.

its night and day.

What's wrong with my face?

That happens when i mew and clench my jaw
That's because you have a very recessed maxilla, unfortunately, it is not normal, it doesn't happen to anatomically correct humans, you're the only one experiencing that.

I see u deleted one of ur side profile pics but it'd help me if you didn't delete them, one day I'll morph you with a normal maxilla when I have time and I'll need lots of pictures for reference to correctly guess the necessary surgical movements for you, you can DM me the pics if you wanna help me do it some day, but know that it'll take me time bc I'll be very busy for the next 2 months

• +1
Reactions: Zeta

its night and day.

Hold on dawg I don't remember sending no pics but it's true I'm a truecel. :ogre:

>almost same height
>"you look like a kid"
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

Height and frame is more important then face

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Hold on dawg I don't remember sending no pics but it's true I'm a truecel. :ogre:
Yeah, look
Captura de pantalla 2024 04 28 a las 40643

We concluded that you have a very severe class 3 malocclusion and will need bimax.

You also allowed me to post the before and the morphs with censored eyes in my class 3 malocclusion guide.

The guide will come soon, and I'll give better morphs, even a front profile morph if your face is morphable, which I suppose it'll be, but sometimes it's very difficult. I'll try to give you a realistic morph result similar to the one @subhumanchad got

IMG 2229

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Michael Myers
View attachment 2884671
We concluded that you have a very severe class 3 malocclusion and will need bimax.

You also allowed me to post the before and the morphs with censored eyes in my class 3 malocclusion guide.

The guide will come soon, and I'll give better morphs, even a front profile morph if your face is morphable, which I suppose it'll be, but sometimes it's very difficult. I'll try to give you a realistic morph result similar to the one @subhumanchad got

View attachment 2884672
I understand the confusion, brother. That's @Jason Voorhees you are talking about. I am someone else, though we are both South Asians. He looks much better than I do.

I understand the confusion, brother. That's @Jason Voorhees you are talking about. I am someone else, though we are both South Asians. He looks much better than I do.
Shit, y'all using almost the same pictures and got a similarly colored name, aint no way.

U say u look bad? then contact me ASAP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Over for cumskins. I bet a nigger of the same height would've smashed her afterwards

Shit, y'all using almost the same pictures and got a similarly colored name, aint no way.

U say u look bad? then contact me ASAP
Haha that's understandable, we are both moderators and we both changed our names to horror movie characters and we matched basically everything else. And yes, I do look bad however I am not someone who is willing to go under the knife. I'll accept myself as the unattractive man that I was doomed to be. I'm too old anyway and the one girl I wanted to view me as not unattractive had already rejected me (because of my being unattractive) and so it's too late now. Thanks for your concerns.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Haha that's understandable, we are both moderators and we both changed our names to horror movie characters and we matched basically everything else. And yes, I do look bad however I am not someone who is willing to go under the knife. I'll accept myself as the unattractive man that I was doomed to be. I'm too old anyway and the one girl I wanted to view me as not unattractive had already rejected me (because of my being unattractive) and so it's too late now. Thanks for your concerns.
It's never too late, tbh, I've seen 50 yr old + truecels ascend in many maxfac clinics, I've even seen many in person, and they never regret it.

But if you wanna give up... :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers

>almost same height
>"you look like a kid"
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

The way her voice softened for the tall dude :lul::lul:
Over for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
It's never too late, tbh, I've seen 50 yr old + truecels ascend in many maxfac clinics, I've even seen many in person, and they never regret it.

But if you wanna give up... :rolleyes:
You're a good guy, my man. However some people out there don't want any help. Most of them would be rude about it as well when someone offers them help, but I appreciate the thought behind it. Again, thanks but I'm not the person you can help. I never asked for help even back when I was extremely depressed for almost a decade.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy

>almost same height
>"you look like a kid"
View attachment 2883999
Brutal.

Forgot to mention the elephant in the room, he has vertical maxillary excess on top of the class 3 malocclusion, this guy has such a messed up and complex case...

But I caught a good picture of his side profile and occlusion in one of his videos, click the image to view it zoomed in, otherwise you won't see shit, focus on the teeth and the upper and lower incisor relationship

Captura de pantalla 2024 04 28 a las 54617 copia

There you can see he has VME + class 3 malocclusion + tilted upper incisors to compensate the malocclusion.

Y'all don't know how hard it was for me to catch this image

Tagging fellas who were following this case so that my effort exposing this low LTN isn't wasted:
@Zherko @nofap @Gerardwayfan @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @LooksThinker @bigseal @ConfusedBolivian @Kristin @lebesgue @butterworld @Zeta@0S4MA @rulothecab

If any of y'all finds this profile and occlusion normal you have a lot to learn

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, barettrealrx and rulothecab
Yeah, look
View attachment 2884674

View attachment 2884672
I think iook worse in this image over

How tall is he