having no job and no girlfriend is fucking suicidefuel.

i feel just like a waster and loser and depressed and suicidal pretty much every night

locked in my room like its a prison

i have a date lined up with a black girl in uk but i feel mad anxiety and depressed demotivated that idk if ill go

at at 18 i lifemogged the fuck out of my current self.

i had a cute 16yo jb white gf with a tiny nose and fashionmaxxed, i went to work every day in construction, earning good money for my age, and came home to stay at my gfs house, pretty much every day for 2 years.

imagine a long day at work and u come home to ur jb white cute gf and she greets u with a big hug and kiss. then her nan used to cook dinner for us every night. cuddle and laugh all night we were really good friends. fuck all night. sleep together cuddling

then wake up at 6am, fuck her, get her to make my work sandwiches and lunch, then hug her until have to leave for work

fucking mogger lifestyle.

now im just fucking trapped in my box room getting rejected by 10x lower smv girls online. fucking shit life.

my plan is get an online job soon and geomaxx to bangkok or manila or some shit and build a life there.

i just want to get a relationship with a good girl and just focus on my money. no drama, no bullshit. be stable have a good life with a girl

online job for geomaxxing might be difficult but i have literally nothing else to do with my life. im finishing my certifications and portfolio and then applymaxx everyday
What happened?

i feel just like a waster and loser and depressed and suicidal pretty much every night

locked in my room like its a prison

i have a date lined up with a black girl in uk but i feel mad anxiety and depressed demotivated that idk if ill go

at at 18 i lifemogged the fuck out of my current self.

i had a cute 16yo jb white gf with a tiny nose and fashionmaxxed, i went to work every day in construction, earning good money for my age, and came home to stay at my gfs house, pretty much every day for 2 years.

imagine a long day at work and u come home to ur jb white cute gf and she greets u with a big hug and kiss. then her nan used to cook dinner for us every night. cuddle and laugh all night we were really good friends. fuck all night. sleep together cuddling

then wake up at 6am, fuck her, get her to make my work sandwiches and lunch, then hug her until have to leave for work

fucking mogger lifestyle.

now im just fucking trapped in my box room getting rejected by 10x lower smv girls online. fucking shit life.

my plan is get an online job soon and geomaxx to bangkok or manila or some shit and build a life there.

i just want to get a relationship with a good girl and just focus on my money. no drama, no bullshit. be stable have a good life with a girl

online job for geomaxxing might be difficult but i have literally nothing else to do with my life. im finishing my certifications and portfolio and then applymaxx everyday
at least it’s not fully over for u some people will never get anything close to that