having no job and no girlfriend is fucking suicidefuel.

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

i feel just like a waster and loser and depressed and suicidal pretty much every night

locked in my room like its a prison

i have a date lined up with a black girl in uk but i feel mad anxiety and depressed demotivated that idk if ill go

at at 18 i lifemogged the fuck out of my current self.

i had a cute 16yo jb white gf with a tiny nose and fashionmaxxed, i went to work every day in construction, earning good money for my age, and came home to stay at my gfs house, pretty much every day for 2 years.

imagine a long day at work and u come home to ur jb white cute gf and she greets u with a big hug and kiss. then her nan used to cook dinner for us every night. cuddle and laugh all night we were really good friends. fuck all night. sleep together cuddling

then wake up at 6am, fuck her, get her to make my work sandwiches and lunch, then hug her until have to leave for work

fucking mogger lifestyle.

now im just fucking trapped in my box room getting rejected by 10x lower smv girls online. fucking shit life.

my plan is get an online job soon and geomaxx to bangkok or manila or some shit and build a life there.

i just want to get a relationship with a good girl and just focus on my money. no drama, no bullshit. be stable have a good life with a girl

online job for geomaxxing might be difficult but i have literally nothing else to do with my life. im finishing my certifications and portfolio and then applymaxx everyday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 21863 and 15 others
Having GF is everything every normie has a GF why do u think they are happy = Loving cute white GF = meaning to life

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ken, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
At least you've had a gf. I can only do ONS's due to mentalcel. Would feel nice to experience someone acutally loving you just for once :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
you quit your office job?

i feel just like a waster and loser and depressed and suicidal pretty much every night

i have a date lined up with a black girl in uk but i feel mad anxiety and depressed demotivated that idk if ill go

i had a cute 16yo jb white gf with a tiny nose and fashionmaxxed, i went to work every day in construction, earning good money for my age, and came home to stay at my gfs house, pretty much every day for 2 years.

imagine a long day at work and u come home to ur jb white cute gf and she greets u with a big hug and kiss. then her nan used to cook dinner for us every night. cuddle and laugh all night we were really good friends. fuck all night. sleep together cuddling

then wake up at 6am, fuck her, get her to make my work sandwiches and lunch, then hug her until have to leave for work

now im just fucking trapped in my box room getting rejected by 10x lower smv girls online. fucking shit life.

my plan is get an online job soon and geomaxx to bangkok or manila or some shit and build a life there.

i just want to get a relationship with a good girl and just focus on my money. no drama, no bullshit. be stable have a good life with a girl

online job for geomaxxing might be difficult but i have literally nothing else to do with my life. im finishing my certifications and portfolio and then applymaxx everyday
I’m extremely depressed beyond words suicidal daily every night my depression and anxiety creep in This is the only place I can be myself and express myself I tell people I’m alright my smile Is a big disguise

I got nothing to lose I have been abused and humiliated my whole life this is will be my point of turning to paradise I’ll live good life

What I’m gon do with this money once I make it simple= deposit 8k a month into a bank acc what I’m gon do with it is simple looksmax have healthy diet, good cloths, good lifestyle,grow taller with it with some programs, get hotsugar babies-generally fulfil my dream as u know money is everything in this world

i have nothing to live for the love of my life dead abused in every way and humiliated by narcissistic "father" i only got my mom and older brother they were with me my number #1 my whole life ill change their life as they have been my back my whole life

if u read till the end I wish u a happy life u deserve stay positive no matter how negative life seems

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 26859
Well you should just do ll surgery and be 5ft9

Everyone on this site either is indian or has aspergers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, autistic_tendencies, Kerbouchard and 3 others
im finishing my certifications and portfolio and then applymaxx everyday
I need a guide on that bro

hit me up if you can help
and good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I need a guide on that bro

hit me up if you can help
and good luck
depends what field ur in, i can help u if u want. teaching about this will help me digest it for myself even more

depends what field ur in, i can help u if u want. teaching about this will help me digest it for myself even more
still in uni, doing something related with language but will master in something else to get a job in finance/politics.

i don't dream of having a gf but i do dream of being a bady daddy to multiple women

maybe it's cuz i'm black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, GetShrekt, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
Brutal

White boy @Ai Impact is crying on incels.is @traveler

Meanwhile 5ft Indian is slaying white foids

how to fix my life as 5ft3 white male?

im 5ft3

ugly

possibly autistic

no friends

no gf

no job

depressed

suicidal

living in the west,

my only positives are

im looksmaxxed softmaxxed prettyboymaxxed with blonde curtains and i dress nt and have a nice sleeve and big d.

i think im gonig to kill myself soon.

but if i dont, i have 1 other option.

i have some money saved up to last me a few months

ill go to thailand or philippines.

and applymaxx remote jobs every day. ill try earn like 800usd+ per month minimum

i have an indemand online skill. qualifications, a portfolio website with case studies of my previous work.

only thing is im worried about being an incel outcast even in SEA. i will be liftsfrauding 2 inches sometimes. although not possible all the time cos u have to wear shorts in hot country.

and another one of my worries is not being able to get a remote job in that field. then i have to come home and get a normal job and be an incel in the west while working(giga suifuel depressionfuel)

what do you recommend i do? is there any way i can increase my chances with gfmaxxed or remote job maxxing?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Jfl predeterminism its so obvious it’s you

You aren’t even 5ft4 you are 5ft3

just be white bro!

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Marsik, thereallegend and 1 other person
Brutal

White boy @Ai Impact is crying on incels.is @traveler

Meanwhile 5ft Indian is slaying white foids

how to fix my life as 5ft3 white male?

im 5ft3

ugly

possibly autistic

no friends

no gf

no job

depressed

suicidal

living in the west,

my only positives are

im looksmaxxed softmaxxed prettyboymaxxed with blonde curtains and i dress nt and have a nice sleeve and big d.

i think im gonig to kill myself soon.

but if i dont, i have 1 other option.

i have some money saved up to last me a few months

ill go to thailand or philippines.

and applymaxx remote jobs every day. ill try earn like 800usd+ per month minimum

i have an indemand online skill. qualifications, a portfolio website with case studies of my previous work.

only thing is im worried about being an incel outcast even in SEA. i will be liftsfrauding 2 inches sometimes. although not possible all the time cos u have to wear shorts in hot country.

and another one of my worries is not being able to get a remote job in that field. then i have to come home and get a normal job and be an incel in the west while working(giga suifuel depressionfuel)

what do you recommend i do? is there any way i can increase my chances with gfmaxxed or remote job maxxing?

legit brutal

ethnic excellence and ethnic take over is legit in 2023

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i have a date lined up with a black girl

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, thereallegend, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
legit idk how people can hold down a job longer than a couple months, brutal burningbridgescel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 20370
ahhhhh im such a fucking loser

• So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
M

My life is utterly trash I yearn for God to end my life every second I cry daily everyone tells me I’m a loser worthless especially my mums husband (I don’t consider him my my dad) my whole life he told me I’m useless good for nothing

• So Sad
why did things end with your girlfriend?

also
no pussy no work!

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Anchor_Ship
i have an appointment for autism test at the doctors soon, pretty sure i have it
No offence, but you probably do considering I have 3 friends under 5'6 (one of them is 5'2), and all of them lifemog. I mean they're insecure about their heights yeah, but they still get shit done and all of them have partners. Mind you I live in Germany where the average height is 5'10 - 5'11

At this point your height is literally frying your brain, It's not that others treat you like shit due to height, it's that you treat yourself like shit. Honestly I have no doubt that LL would fix most of your issues, even the bleak mindset.

Last edited:
  • +1
How did you meet your first gf?

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 19453

Imagine wanting to be a slave lol

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
No offence, but you probably do considering I have 3 friends under 5'6 (one of them is 5'2), and all of them lifemog. I mean they're insecure about their heights yeah, but they still get shit done and all of them have partners. Mind you I live in Germany where the average height is 5'10 - 5'11

At this point your height is literally frying your brain, It's not that others treat you like shit due to height, it's that you treat yourself like shit. Honestly I have no doubt that LL would fix most of your issues, even the bleak mindset.
how the fuck do they have partners at sub 5ft6 in germany

people really do treat me like shit cos of my height. thats what caused me to treat myself like shit

maybe its height + autism then

• +1
Reactions: Interested and BoredPrince
but i onry like asian girls
Try searching cities in your country with big asian population, some of them are probably on dating apps too

• +1
how the fuck do they have partners at sub 5ft6 in germany
Not all women care about height theory is actually legit jfl
people really do treat me like shit cos of my height. thats what caused me to treat myself like shit
Yeah I don't deny you will get some shit for it, but it's not necessarily that they hate you or something, but rather they feel superior due to height. Height isn't the only thing people target, race (you're guilty of this lol) and status is also a factor, Soyciety at display
maybe its height + autism then
Lmao I don't think it's legit autism tbh, but just mental instability, which is causing cognitive impairment. Takes time to reverse it, if you target the root of the issue first.

POV: you're in your mid 20s and get life mogged by a 5'1 brit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 26859
black girl
u can’t pay me a million to date black girls they ugly masculine every failo u can imagine possible I say this as a black (somalixell)

White girls or death always remember White mtb> giga Stacy black

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 19453, thereallegend and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 26859
Having GF is everything every normie has a GF why do u think they are happy = Loving cute white GF = meaning to life
Normies constantly joke about how they're suicidal and depressed and life sucks though

• +1
Well you enjoyed that period, 2 years is a lot. Ive never been happy for longer than 1 month since I was like 5yo.

Anyways, you can do the same just check ur standard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 26859
u can’t pay me a million to date black girls they ugly masculine every failo u can imagine possible I say this as a black (somalixell)

White girls or death always remember White mtb> giga Stacy black
cope man some black girls are cute. theyre a small race with smaller frames, tighter pussies, big feminine dick sucking lips, feminine brown skin colour

but yea i wouldnt touch a black if i was avg smv but in a gigasubhuman gigamanlet with autism so..

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453

That's what happens when you fuck around and don't plan your life out

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 26859
That's what happens when you fuck around and don't plan your life out
i did plan but very unfortunate circumstances i couldnt help

if i was avg smv
Idk if I’m avg bro when I’m off forum I look avg when I’m back in this forum I’m giga turbo cell eligible for being judge of subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and autistic_tendencies
92774C76 5785 480B 83C6 5BB35CB48419
360CFCFA D725 422C B50C C3C88B9EBEC6

• +1