HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Now Road to 1% giving Lionel Messi 5.5/10 HAHAHAHAAHA

Lol you think that Lionel Messi is above average looking?????? Even with all the surgery he has had he is not above average looking. Regardless of being a turbo manlet.

The YouTuber is trying to appeal to a wider audience, because he knows the man has hoards and hoards of fanboys.
What "surgery"? Jfl
Your posts are becoming more deluded by the day

What "surgery"? Jfl
Your posts are becoming more deluded by the day

Why are you so much more confident than you should be? I detest people like you in life.

You are ignorant and yet so confident. Anyone would confuse you for being a nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
All it takes is one small search and you'll see it. But faggot like @optimisticzoomer over here who's actually a Millennial, has the ADHD disorder of the average Zoomer that is chronically online and couldn't reach as far as to doing that.

You are a faggot. YOUR reality is not THE reality. YOU are ignorant. I am not delusional. Have self-awareness or fuck off you pig headed, solipsistic wanker. I'll come to your state wherever it is in America and give you as good a nose job as the surgeon gave Messi.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
All it takes is one small search and you'll see it. But faggot like @optimisticzoomer over here who's actually a Millennial, has the ADHD disorder of the average Zoomer that is chronically online and couldn't reach as far as to doing that.

View attachment 2909308

You are a faggot. YOUR reality is not THE reality. YOU are ignorant. I am not delusional. Have self-awareness or fuck off you pig headed, solipsistic wanker. I'll come to your state wherever it is in America and give you as good a nose job as the surgeon gave Messi.
I can't tell if you're trolling. That's morphed. This is the original:
202006250647 maincropped 1593042427

"Lionel Messi
One of the proofs of the magic of aesthetics on a footballer is Lionel Messi. At the age of 13, he left his native country for Catalonia where he would spend more than 20 years of his life before joining PSG this summer. The difference between Messi’s face before and today is also clear."

Just post a biased plastic surgery page that doesn't even say what he got done theory

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
i hate this guy sm literally the most shit rater out there fkn tiktokcel doesnt know shit abt aesthetics harmony or any form of attractiveness
JoinedApr 27, 2024 okay