HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Now Road to 1% giving Lionel Messi 5.5/10 HAHAHAHAAHA

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

Get this fucking cock off YouTube. Please. Another faggot Zoomer frauding their way to virality. Fucking soulless, shallow, cunt.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Sixdaysinfallujah66, M-1014 and 6 others
that sounds about right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014, HitAndRun, Kazey and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, ambi, Magnum Opus and 1 other person

Get this fucking cock off YouTube. Please. Another faggot Zoomer frauding their way to virality. Fucking soulless, shallow, cunt.

i hate this guy sm literally the most shit rater out there fkn tiktokcel doesnt know shit abt aesthetics harmony or any form of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and MakinItHappen
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Gerardwayfan and mirrormogger
i hate this guy sm literally the most shit rater out there fkn tiktokcel doesnt know shit abt aesthetics harmony or any form of attractiveness

He is a fucking disgrace. The biggest moronic twat pandering to square NPC normies.

Social media now a days is just Zoomers pandering to fucking NPCs. I can't stand it.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Magnum Opus and ketamin
Sounds about right

I'm perplexed if you're trying to say that he's higher than 5.5 or lower

Lol you think that Lionel Messi is above average looking?????? Even with all the surgery he has had he is not above average looking. Regardless of being a turbo manlet.

The YouTuber is trying to appeal to a wider audience, because he knows the man has hoards and hoards of fanboys.

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
Would Be absolutely invisible If not famous

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and wackedchives

messi looks like shit and hes a manlet

Lol you think that Lionel Messi is above average looking?????? Even with all the surgery he has had he is not above average looking. Regardless of being a turbo manlet.

The YouTuber is trying to appeal to a wider audience, because he knows the man has hoards and hoards of fanboys.
Messi is average as fuck

who cares tbf, everyone is just trying to make a living, I scam curries , he scams newborn inkwells, no difference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, optimisticzoomer, Thebbcmaxxer and 2 others
Height notwithstanding, how would you rate Messi?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
don't be mad Chad, fuck a Stacy
lucky star wink GIF

>tiktokcel
>Joined: Apr 27, 2024
?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Deprived, M-1014 and 3 others
He is a fucking disgrace. The biggest moronic twat pandering to square NPC normies.

Social media now a days is just Zoomers pandering to fucking NPCs. I can't stand it.
his channel is targeted to scam and manipulate normies into buying his shitty muh facial analysis course
over for NPCs

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Messi is average as fuck

who cares tbf, everyone is just trying to make a living, I scam curries , he scams newborn inkwells, no difference

He is a 3/10 before surgery

He doesn't even make LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Why are you malding over this guy so much? If you think he is a stupid idiot and you know better, just ignore him and do something else with your time.

• +1
Reactions: FemboyMaxxing, NitoRump, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
his channel is targeted to scam and manipulate normies into buying his shitty muh facial analysis course
over for NPCs

He is FAR worse than Wheat Waffles. FAR!

At least Waffles is a little more down to earth.

This guy will rate anyone with status at least 1-2 points higher than their actual rating.

• +1
>tiktokcel
>Joined: Apr 27, 2024
?
mirin the iq

making assumptions based on join date muh graycel muh newgen muh tiktokcel

kys immidiately pls

fuark i regret not making an acc earlier :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Why are you malding over this guy so much? If you think he is a stupid idiot and you know better, just ignore him and do something else with your time.

He pisses me off. Keeps getting recommended to me on YouTube.

'How attractive is Lionel Messi?'

mirin the iq

making assumptions based on join date muh graycel muh newgen muh tiktokcel

kys immidiately pls

fuark i regret not making an acc earlier :feelswhy:
Never said any of that nigga why're you chimping out lol. But you're clearly a fed of some sort tbh

He is FAR worse than Wheat Waffles. FAR!

At least Waffles is a little more down to earth.

This guy will rate anyone with status at least 1-2 points higher than their actual rating.
trust his ratings with a grain of salt jfl
wheat waffles isnt any better tbh
this guy is a literal joke

• +1
3.5, low LTN borderline subhuman. beard ascends him one solid point tho.

• +1
No need to be so triggered, this is just a normie entertainment channel JFL

• JFL
No need to be so triggered, this is just a normie entertainment channel JFL
idfc nigga get this jester out of my feed lol

• +1
trust his ratings with a grain of salt jfl
wheat waffles isnt any better tbh
this guy is a literal joke

Waffles is not as worse as him though. Waffles just overrated some normies by 1 point occasionally.

This guy rates anybody famous 7+ lol even Messi got 5.5

• +1
He SMV mogs your bloodline to saturn and back 20 times. When is your monkey curry brain gonna realize that the rating isn't solely about looks you fucking retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, overtier1011, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Waffles is not as worse as him though. Waffles just overrated some normies by 1 point occasionally.

This guy rates anybody famous 7+ lol even Messi got 5.5
ye this guy is on a whole another level of copium lol
he is no where near as wheat waffles ofc but waffles even overrates himselfs jfl
i never watched him tbh but from what ive seen his ratings arent reliable either or I just have some next level psl autism
only good rater ik is bgm and some pslers

He SMV mogs your bloodline to saturn and back 20 times. When is your monkey curry brain gonna realize that the rating isn't solely about looks you fucking retard
not really he just has smv because of status and money halo saving him
hes literally invisible without it also psl ratings are solely based on the face and other misc features
this is the exact reason ratings doesnt mean shit and equate to irl or smv

not really he just has smv because of status and money halo saving him
hes literally invisible without it also psl ratings are solely based on the face and other misc features
this is the exact reason ratings doesnt mean shit and equate to irl or smv
1 Thats my point status and halo carries his smv he is literally known worldwide

2 Video in question isn't rating based off psl rating so your argunent is invalid

Nice to see you on your new burner account tryna get at man who you envy once again for having all the personality character traits you wish you had:

• +1
messi is a good 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, cytoplasm and ketamin
Are you trying to cope with being deformed or something?
you chronically overrate younger men and chronically underrate older men, this is nothing new.

you have no idea how bad most men look at messi's age, and also no idea just how plain most of the younger dudes you post are in their own demographic.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, overtier1011, HitAndRun and 6 others
1 Thats my point status and halo carries his smv he is literally known worldwide

2 Video in question isn't rating based off psl rating so your argunent is invalid
no shit then why even care about getting a rating when its not solely based on your face why add and cope with muh smv and appeal
vinnie is high htn facially with 70% facial harmony and some major eye area failo then people and meat riders like you need to cope with b-b-but he has infintie smv and appeal making him irl chad:soy::soy::soy:
the basis of your argument are flawed and projecting

you chronically overrate younger men and chronically underrate older men, this is nothing new.

you have no idea how bad most men look at messi's age.
Orc your aura is so strong UwU
Korean Drama Netflix GIF by The Swoon

normie face, midget height = 5/10???

4 max

normie face midget height 650$ million net worth
he says 5/10 without money and status, im questioning that rating.

ofc considering the whole package he has chad smv

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Messi prime is on the level of some male models, look it up
Nigga was ugly as shit in his prime aswell no difference

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32250 and ambi
Nice to see you on your new burner account tryna get at man who you envy once again for having all the personality character traits you wish you had:

View attachment 2909220View attachment 2909221
Idk who the fuck you are kid
no shit then why even care about getting a rating when its not solely based on your face why add and cope with muh smv and appeal
vinnie is high htn facially with 70% facial harmony and some major eye area failo then people and meat riders like you need to cope with b-b-but he has infintie smv and appeal making him irl chad:soy::soy::soy:
the basis of your argument are flawed and projecting
Wtf are you talking about? When did i say i care?
I said Messi gets such rating not because of his looks but because he is like the goat of football and that brings his SMV up. Also did you just try to compare vinnie to messi? lmfao at your piglet brain their in totally two different brackets and uncompareable, and how could i be projecting? If anything i would be biased and leaning towards the looks argument saying looks>status since its more realistic for me.
Also vinnie is not htn

Dont try and debate me monkey i can tell by your replies that your a 60 IQ psl rating coper:soy: "But muh he is not chad facially" shut the fuck up kid and pick up a book

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
Idk who the fuck you are kid

Wtf are you talking about? When did i say i care?
I said Messi gets such rating not because of his looks but because he is like the goat of football and that brings his SMV up. Also did you just try to compare vinnie to messi? lmfao at your piglet brain their in totally two different brackets and uncompareable, and how could i be projecting? If anything i would be biased and leaning towards the looks argument saying looks>status since its more realistic for me.
Also vinnie is not htn

Dont try and debate me monkey i can tell by your replies that your a 60 IQ psl rating coper:soy: "But muh he is not chad facially" shut the fuck up kid and pick up a book
Lol everything just went over ur head
Mirin iq

Attachments

• IMG_5661.gif
    IMG_5661.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Lol everything just went over ur head
Mirin iq
Yup yup
Replies with a dnr gif instead of debunking what i said in other words i have asserted dominance and you are my bitch now:cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Yup yup
Replies with a dnr gif instead of debunking what i said in other words i have asserted dominance and you are my bitch now:cool:
Not today son
The best dnr is the DNR that never DNRed
Beat it

My honest reaction

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and HitAndRun