Germans are still nazis

Cope all ethniks will get deported. For nazis there is no difference they hate all ethniks
From the correctiv article:

Sellner takes the floor. He explains the concept in the course of the lecture as follows: There are three target groups of migration who should leave Germany. Or, as he says, “to reverse the settlement of foreigners.” He lists who he means: asylum seekers, foreigners with the right to remain - and “unassimilated citizens”.

We need the same in the Netherlands.
More than a decade of mass-immigration needs to be reversed.

Start with sending all the Syrians and Eritreans back to their own countries.
Even the ones with Dutch passports and/or those who were born here.

Would be a good start.
Fuck international law. Fuck the EU. Fuck the UN. They will try to stop it but they should shut their bitch-ass mouths.
Nigger you would be back in Poland then 😭

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I wonder what germans think of German Americans
They do not see them as Germans whatsoever but rather as Americans which, in their eyes is a different ethnic group. Same with the Irish though—they completely disowned their American diaspora and don’t consider them irish but rather American. Many such cases

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Akhi
Anish Giri

Jk

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
From the correctiv article:

Sellner takes the floor. He explains the concept in the course of the lecture as follows: There are three target groups of migration who should leave Germany. Or, as he says, “to reverse the settlement of foreigners.” He lists who he means: asylum seekers, foreigners with the right to remain - and “unassimilated citizens”.
Same was told about the Jews then all were targeted it’s nazi talk ur gullible like a sheep

Same was told about the Jews then all were targeted it’s nazi talk ur gullible like a sheep
It was a private meeting.

And removing everyone is impossible.

And nazis had a race ideology from the beginning

>He was homeschooled in his early childhood along with the rest of his siblings.

Brutal mog, can't compete with these privileged white kids.

I had to endure public education.
Meanwhile dalit kids are being forced to eat dead rats.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
It was a private meeting.

And removing everyone is impossible.

And nazis had a race ideology from the beginning
It’s not impossible every day 3k people with flights they want to send them to Africa to those who don’t know where to send and those with passports back to their home country

It’s not impossible every day 3k people with flights they want to send them to Africa to those who don’t know where to send and those with passports back to their home country
Most with passports are european and no one will want to send them back.

Most with passports are european and no one will want to send them back.
They said everyone with passports and migrationshintergrund if they want to send ethniks with German passports they would also send euros back

They said everyone with passports and migrationshintergrund if they want to send ethniks with German passports they would also send euros back
Nah, they said only people who aren't assimilated.

Europeans are assimilated. Did you even read the article?

Did you expect the retard to understand anyway?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

Who decides who is assimilated and who not? JFL it’s nazi cope where at the end everyone can be targeted

Who decides who is assimilated and who not? JFL it’s nazi cope where at the end everyone can be targeted
i think people here DONT actually want to see genocides, wars, dictatorships, or ww3 (at least i dont )
the whole AFD stuff seems funny to us because the left wing (in the west) has gone so far down the anti reality fever dream that they dont seem to comprehend objective reality AT ALL
i saw someone on german youtube today being harsh at this green landwhale and calling her that she lives in lalaland lol

ofc everything CAN be solved by intelligent law making, but at some point what happens is you burn down the asylum completely if the inmates have over taken it and are shitting all over the floor :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and radicalrationalist
i think people here DONT actually want to see genocides, wars, dictatorships, or ww3 (at least i dont )
the whole AFD stuff seems funny to us because the left wing (in the west) has gone so far down the anti reality fever dream that they dont seem to comprehend objective reality AT ALL
i saw someone on german youtube today being harsh at this green landwhale and calling her that she lives in lalaland lol

ofc everything CAN be solved by intelligent law making, but at some point what happens is you burn down the asylum completely if the inmates have over taken it and are shitting all over the floor :feelskek:
yes sometimes you have to toss out the baby with the bathwater because the baby is a little marxist faggot
it's gotten to the point where people are willing to accept that. honestly living in another country is a privilege and they can tell you to fuck off without giving any reason. i don't understand why the left is so entitled. not only entitled for themselves but on other people's behalf.

German nazis had the main plan to expand Germany at the expense of other european nations.
It was not some "white nationalists" plan like autistic alt-righters like to believe. It was targeted against French, Poles etc. and allied themselves with some ethnik countries.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer