Germans are still nazis

S

standardcel

Kraken
There was a meeting with top politicians who made plans to deport all ethniks including those with German passports

Later another politician confirmed and said it’s not a plan it’s a promise. Ethniks will be the new Jews soon

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, AngryShortMale, nevermind2 and 1 other person
that's typical what happens when you adopt braindead leftist policies. the place turns to shit and people vote for drastic measures in desperation.

these morons should have just listened to the "alt right" a few years back and adopted more sensible and sustainable immigration policies.

who the hell other than intellectual cabinet adviser or "experts", and literal 70 iq retards could think that more male competition and greater burden on the government would benefit the economy?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Skywalker, aesthetic beauty and 16 others
If you want to see Germans in their true colors then see them when they talk about Americans. Since shitting on Americans is the only acceptable thing for the whole world to do, Germans use it to finally vent and release their pent up anger that they aren’t otherwise allowed to.

Germans will seethe and curse every American and their bloodline just for existing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, aesthetic beauty, LooksThinker and 3 others
We need the same in the Netherlands.
More than a decade of mass-immigration needs to be reversed.

Start with sending all the Syrians and Eritreans back to their own countries.
Even the ones with Dutch passports and/or those who were born here.

Would be a good start.
Fuck international law. Fuck the EU. Fuck the UN. They will try to stop it but they should shut their bitch-ass mouths.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, BigBoy3000, nevermind2 and 9 others
AFD is a right wing almost extremist party tho, they dont represent all of germany

why they get so many votes just like every other right wing party in europe nowadays is because the left and centre chooses to just ignore the huge immigration and integration crisis and people are tired of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, poopoohead, czwarty and 3 others
Based Germans.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, poopoohead, cekonerr and 2 others

Would be a good start.
Fuck international law. Fuck the EU. Fuck the UN. They will try to stop it but they should shut their bitch-ass mouths.

Deport all manlets from the Netherlands

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and AngryShortMale
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale
theyd kick you out bro
Nigga I live in the Netherlands. But today I was actually close to Germany. I could've met up with @Iasacrko if I wanted (I don't).

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
heil hitler!

Nigga I live in the Netherlands. But today I was actually close to Germany. I could've met up with @Iasacrko if I wanted (I don't).
BRUTAL

Would be a good start.
I agree but JFL at a Pole saying this shit. :feelskek:

AFD is a right wing almost extremist party tho, they dont represent all of germany

why they get so many votes just like every other right wing party in europe nowadays is because the left and centre chooses to just ignore the huge immigration and integration crisis and people are tired of it
It's 'right wing extremist fascism' nowadays if you are against mass-immigration.

That's how retarded this jew-controlled Europe is. Completely normal opinions/ideas have been labeled 'extreme' to control the public.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and kanderior
Where are you from?

manlets don't reproduce in the netherlands. They will die off on their own.
At least exile them into jobs where they cannot be seen by the public.

I agree but JFL at a Pole saying this shit. :feelskek:
I was born here 28 years ago to a half-dutch father and his polish mail-order bride.
Mass-immigration is mostly an issue of the last 15 years tbh.

Especially this refugee-retardation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, autistic_tendencies and the BULL
I was born here 28 years ago to a half-dutch father and his polish mail-order bride.

What? So why did you claim to be fully Pole? Could've sworn you never mentioned being half Dutch.

What? So why did you claim to be fully Pole? Could've sworn you never mentioned being half Dutch.
? I never claimed to be fully polish. But I have a polish phenotype+raised culture so I am a slavic subhuman in the eyes of women here.

• +1
Reactions: MikołajPolesUgliest

You’ve assimilated into Dutch culture so you’re Dutch

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It's 'right wing extremist fascism' nowadays if you are against mass-immigration.

That's how retarded this jew-controlled Europe is. Completely normal opinions/ideas have been labeled 'extreme' to control the public.
tbh many parties are catching up and many former supporters are changing their stance on mass immigration

they will realise in time that mashing such different cultures is impossible, hopefully its not too late by them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
? I never claimed to be fully polish. But I have a polish phenotype+raised culture so I am a slavic subhuman in the eyes of women here.
You always said "I'm not white, I'm Polish"... but now it makes sense why you don't look actually Slavic and look Dutch (to me).

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Nigga I live in the Netherlands.
i know but my point is the same no? same thing would happen if right wing would govern the dutch
But today I was actually close to Germany. I could've met up with @Iasacrko if I wanted (I don't).
jfl, i thought he lives in southwest germany

You always said "I'm not white, I'm Polish"... but now it makes sense why you don't look actually Slavic and look Dutch (to me).
I am more slav than white. I look more white due to long-hair only.

I am more slav than white. I look more white due to long-hair only.
No man you could pass as fully white, just don't mention your Slavic roots, JFL.

• Hmm...
tbh many parties are catching up and many former supporters are changing their stance on mass immigration

they will realise in time that mashing such different cultures is impossible, hopefully its not too late by them
they are just changing the argument to: 'we need more workers because birth-rates are low. economy needs to grow'

just more jewish lies.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel
ABLVV863jeHFHuT6I2VuhEv1zJYYvxHvdJrAoUwtxCPFnmccJGTGwVRGxoYilEKpwbadPhxyxaX8D8F-ebAlyphUkyClomvYXWIb9-5BlqO0IU4zA7erkSLlFfaDMEMUWtYsFUGVANvkg2GqbtEINk6b2CLWr5j-BsmEtbNGpo7YZZ_srs9dQwTqfzvrQl1YM1NWNklFMl-fT0YuBcFHaC4iUOeSSu76PkBb-UBvtxDVmdEe68LAeznc8-UHwtZBpZ53lODYrwlIUBr6a9WapzUUSC4bR7yJbtTxN7_XKmi6Sf9CVAWU1UHFV5tRfYTWe4jAftoKHBfhONLHA0ljYw2PhwfWvoCkntCwBNn-GYTDSyReVp0dyIvh2Oy_7UkLHajTQ4pxdYd1zjkLwOatoVza8nvX6Xo8W_Ev5SfmKeKvFAEa0mrFNWKcZrdacjLWGgzp84rgeioOG7cym5fqyk1szNqoTeEnliVkT6BuHXCM5lIHLNIMEn1hD4z5D_xfx3n7NqC4S_mwk41cLBNPLVe-s9M2wsuVhyRvAvvZDqQwzbAO81v82YNKBD57XdxBM1cd4ZWDsGiL6JHbZSvGE6xHFrU5JMBFHKMR6UMQnnTFEXp__J6QEOxdv-wJ4AjDIMt9T2L-VNRjF8jcQ8g6-N7QErBmD4sqMjCjVbFcPCHoSYvjLKtV6RQv5Q78i9M1Bt_rN1ttbOdBj8B_QIcBg6tOzlX9BGzDKL5kv1gD1oh_kj4Cf57rx2eTKKfmnxxn8AGtY78hrykIc4lx0-8H-H0YtHyOlA82vmmT5NFDWLa2U180Ml-IEy6CQrYSabSGD627-TiGs0BhA9dBd1U1pioUpHDS91gOK6MjgAa9yBNrC_Atlsd1DwQRS1V407Bjfv8IwwgF_A=w1066-h1421-s-no-gm

I look completely slav
If I saw you outside I would think you're Dutch.

• Hmm...

Well idrc what happens tbh

Contrary to what @Beastimmung thinks I don’t think I’d be deported

Even tho I look ethnic i wouldn’t really count as ethnic as I’m half German

I don’t think this party would deport half Germans born with the passport so es ist mir egal

Well idrc what happens tbh

Contrary to what @Beastimmung thinks I don’t think I’d be deported

Even tho I look ethnic i wouldn’t really count as ethnic as I’m half German

I don’t think this party would deport half Germans born with the passport so es ist mir egal
people like you arent the issue

you are german and latin american the culture isnt that different

People who speak the language and are integrated nothing will happen to them.

We just threw the german passport at anyone so now people who literally don't speak german and don't do anything but rot in the city center all day are technically "german".

Lol, no one will throw out well integrated immigrants.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Iasacrko
I would like to take a brief moment to pray for the health and future of @MoggerGaston hairline.

There was a meeting with top politicians who made plans to deport all ethniks including those with German passports

Later another politician confirmed and said it’s not a plan it’s a promise. Ethniks will be the new Jews soon

I hope it works

• +1
Reactions: cekonerr

We just threw the german passport at anyone so now people who literally don't speak german and don't do anything but rot in the city center all day are technically "german".

From my understanding to even get a German passport u need to have at least B1 level of speaking and even have German friends and understanding of the geography, laws and culture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 14693
Also typical ethnic coping.

"muhh I speak for all of us ethnics when saying we respect Germany and your home"

If he actually went and looked what kind of creatures roamed the street of west German cities he would see the opposite picture.

Also I am still caging at the incompetence of left wing media outlets. They want to deffimate the party with this "exposé". Meanwhile all the voters will actually be happy that they aren't cucking their views and actually going through with it.

Same thing happened to another party recently where the top canditate was a nazi in his youth. The party gained votes after that lmao

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, radicalrationalist and MoggerGaston

We need a fourth reich with the based+rich north-western european countries, form a military-economic alliance. Leave the EU, leave NATO, leave the UN.

Then start taking away passports and start mass-deporting.

From my understanding to even get a German passport u need to have at least B1 level of speaking and even have German friends and understanding of the geography, laws and culture
if i say "kill all jews" will that pass the culture test

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
We need a fourth reich with the based+rich north-western european countries, form a military-economic alliance. Leave the EU, leave NATO, leave the UN.

Then start taking away passports and start mass-deporting.
@the BULL italy can also join the party if they elect a new Mussolini

Yup WE ARYAN GERMANY"S ARE FK NAZI"S

WE want to sustain our germany culture, if we DON"T stop the immigration, it will be not GERMANY anymore moreer like gerhanistan

Cope all ethniks will get deported. For nazis there is no difference they hate all ethniks

If you want to see Germans in their true colors then see them when they talk about Americans. Since shitting on Americans is the only acceptable thing for the whole world to do, Germans use it to finally vent and release their pent up anger that they aren’t otherwise allowed to.

Germans will seethe and curse every American and their bloodline just for existing.
I wonder what germans think of German Americans

that's typical what happens when you adopt braindead leftist policies. the place turns to shit and people vote for drastic measures in desperation.

these morons should have just listened to the "alt right" a few years back and adopted more sensible and sustainable immigration policies.

who the hell other than intellectual cabinet adviser or "experts", and literal 70 iq retards could think that more male competition and greater burden on the government would benefit the economy?
Yep everything comes full circle eventually

Kalergi plan