Does prolactin make you NT?

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Post-nut clarity makes you giga nt. Dopamine drops and prolactin spikes after you nut. Could prolactin be the key to cure autism and other mental issues?

Yea I fap everyday and I’m not autistic. You got a point.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
Prolactin makes you must back to work

Another theoretical "proof": blasting tren makes you attractive to girls for whatever reason. ppl assume it's because of pheromones, which do not affect humans in any form, but one of the main side effects of tren is gyno through excessive prolactin buildup

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and RichardSpencel
Prolactin makes you lethargic and high

• +1
Reactions: ascension!, sub5inchcel and zerotohero
Quite the opposite. When I'm on a good NoFap streak, I feel much more out-going, whereas when I relapse I feel much more autistic and less NT. Don't be fooled by coomers.

//zerotohero

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over, nuclearlooksmaxxer, temporomandibular32 and 2 others
Quite the opposite. When I'm on a good NoFap streak, I feel much more out-going, whereas when I relapse I feel much more autistic and less NT. Don't be fooled by coomers.

//zerotohero
bro why do u, @Thomas DOM, @Alex MACHO and other niggas sign their messages like this?
//´´´´´´´´

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN and RichardSpencel

//zerotohero
feel no shit on nofap. Nofap is cap

yes, inject prolactin daily

//zerotohero
Just take p5p and Vitamin E

//ascension!

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
@BrahminBoss don't u take this or something?

if everyone does this the "powerful" vibe is gone, just like what happened to tattoos as time went on, and if only a few do theyll be seen as tryhard deluded phags unless they achieve something that is actually worth of praise. correct me if i'm wrong, but in my view the user that's least far from this is thomas, meaning as far as i know you're just some unimportant mf jumping on the lil trend for clout.

btw if ur really about going from 'zerotohero' instead of just another lazy narcy feeling like the boss for putting in 1% more work than they did yesterday, use my answer as motivation.

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero