Does being a Sommelier mog? For networking, getting girls contacts etc?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
As long as you mog. Any serious restaurant. Being the forefront image for its customer experience.

Or would it be no different to a cafe waiter/ pub bartender? Albeit cortisolmaxxing.

maybe if you're 40, funny you ask, i've worked behind the desk selling wine during a wine summit, so there's a bunch of sommeliers walking around, it's good networking with middle age women, those who are "classy" actually suprising amount of women, but i only reccomend if over 25.

• +1
Reactions: infini
I have a friend who's a sommelier at a Michelin star restaurant. Doesn't seem that different from working in any other restaurant, he's not like some socialmaxxed high-status guy who meets rich people or anything.

• So Sad

Does being a Somali mog? For networking, getting girls contacts etc?​

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Demon and Shkreliii
maybe if you're 40, funny you ask, i've worked behind the desk selling wine during a wine summit, so there's a bunch of sommeliers walking around, it's good networking with middle age women, those who are "classy" actually suprising amount of women, but i only reccomend if over 25.
HTN+ to Chads tho?

Perhaps viable option on the side when I'm 40 if I'm an ambitioncel.
I have a friend who's a sommelier at a Michelin star restaurant. Doesn't seem that different from working in any other restaurant, he's not like some socialmaxxed high-status guy who meets rich people or anything.
Sorry to hear.
JFL.
You're probably going to slay insane amount if htn, again only middle age women.
Mogs doing any of that speed dating shit.

HTN+ to Chads tho?

Perhaps viable option on the side when I'm 40 if I'm an ambitioncel.

Sorry to hear.

Mogs doing any of that speed dating shit.
no not at all, i could see normies and even sub 5 succeeding if they're rich, however i doubt most women there are single, and it'd be awkward to try to fit in dating strats. speed dating = chad dating, but the whole sommelier thing is like entering any niche, you're lightyears ahead maxxing in a niche, emo, music, or drugs even, versus putting dog pics on tinder.

• +1
good way to moneymaxx

he can get himself some sugar mommy willing to pay for his surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and infini
good way to moneymaxx

he can get himself some sugar mommy willing to pay for his surgeries
Or better yet, a home.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Tenshi
  • Woah
  • JFL