Crimes and IQ

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
It’s well known that “criminal masterminds” exist and essentially IQ mog the planet into oblivion…
Yet the majority of high IQ individuals are high inhib and the majority of thugs, both at large and in prison are low IQ.

Why is this?

Well the main belief is that high IQcels know the consequences and forsee all possible outcomes and thus hesitate more than low IQcels, thus making high IQcels more inhibited.

This may be true to an extent. But that still doesn’t answer a few questions, why do the highest IQ Individuals become criminal masterminds and why does a disproportionate level of low IQcels commit crime? If the main answer is correct, average iq and low iq should commit the same amount (they don’t), and high IQcels should realistically never commit crimes, but a small percentage still do.

My belief is has to do with POTENTIAL. High IQcels believe that they have the potential to be better and smarter and thus don’t engage in risky activities, whereas low IQcels realize they won’t ever conjure something intricate so there’s no reason waiting.

All high IQcels are instinctively, and most unknowingly, biding their time for a massive heist and huge governmental overthrow, the higher the IQ, the stronger the biding of time.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, poopoohead, Danish_Retard and 6 others
You're a bit off in your theory,
The more likely theory is that mental illness is more prevalent on the extreme sides of the IQ spectrum.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, thecel, Deleted member 1901 and 5 others
You're a bit off in your theory,
The more likely theory is that mental illness is more prevalent on the extreme sides of the IQ spectrum.
5A0B2724 6D6B 468A AF55 D9C010780AE0

Alright tiger, you go find those “mentally ill” people and pack on your invaluable diagnoses.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Sprinkles, T4M and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Patient A, Deleted member 20704 and 5 others
Low iq guys are generally low inhib, and the poor ones dont have much to lose anyway, so in a country where the biggest punishment you can get is state giving you free housing food and healthcare, they will surely try their chance for getting rich easy, and become thief or robbers.

"High iq mastermind criminals" on the other hand are just thrill seekers.

I saw several average IQ thrill seekers when I was in military, you cant just stop these peoples movements with money, even if you give them enough money to live like kings, they would either gamble or start business with that, to them living is not only enjoying meat, but also the hunt that forces ones limits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Danish_Retard
>why does a disproportionate level of low IQcels commit crime?

Because even average IQ is better at understanding consequences than low IQ and over time they learn things that help them with self control that low IQ don't learn. Another reason is that low IQs are more likely to be in a situation where they need to commit crime, and not just because of their low IQ but because they are born into the type of environment that tends to produce low IQ individuals. And that type of environment also embraces crime. So it's a whole bunch of different factors that are all interrelated.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 20704, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Yup. If you have something to live for you’ll be more careful and high inhib. If you have nothing to lose and you’re not just saying that without fully believing it, you understand and accept that fully, you’ll do anything and not give a fuck.

It’s well known that “criminal masterminds” exist and essentially IQ mog the planet into oblivion…
Yet the majority of high IQ individuals are high inhib and the majority of thugs, both at large and in prison are low IQ.

Why is this?

Well the main belief is that high IQcels know the consequences and forsee all possible outcomes and thus hesitate more than low IQcels, thus making high IQcels more inhibited.

This may be true to an extent. But that still doesn’t answer a few questions, why do the highest IQ Individuals become criminal masterminds and why does a disproportionate level of low IQcels commit crime? If the main answer is correct, average iq and low iq should commit the same amount (they don’t), and high IQcels should realistically never commit crimes, but a small percentage still do.

My belief is has to do with POTENTIAL. High IQcels believe that they have the potential to be better and smarter and thus don’t engage in risky activities, whereas low IQcels realize they won’t ever conjure something intricate so there’s no reason waiting.

All high IQcels are instinctively, and most unknowingly, biding their time for a massive heist and huge governmental overthrow, the higher the IQ, the stronger the biding of time.
If you think thugs are low IQ, you are entering a world of pain, son... These guy are like animals: they may not know the complex words, but their reaction time in a fight and quick-wittedness to perform criminal acts like robbing or drug dealing are out of this world and THIS is despite they using and abusing alcohol and heavy drugs such as cocaine... Not even counting the fact that 99% grew up in slums, in misery and barely ate anything but rice, beans, cornmeal mush and maybe a piece of chicken or pork on the weekends. It is instinctive.

I saw it first-hand because I lived among them here in Brazil, believe me.

Also NO BRAZILIAN is a beginner when it comes to self defense and street smarts so it only ups the level, the average Brazilian joe will do very well because they are very fast but thugs are just special.

If you think thugs are low IQ, you are entering a world of pain, son... These guy are like animals: they may not know the complex words, but their reaction time in a fight and quick-wittedness to perform criminal acts like robbing or drug dealing are out of this world and THIS is despite they using and abusing alcohol and heavy drugs such as cocaine... Not even counting the fact that 99% grew up in slums, in misery and barely ate anything but rice, beans, cornmeal mush and maybe a piece of chicken or pork on the weekends. It is instinctive.

I saw it first-hand because I lived among them here in Brazil, believe me.
I would be more inclined to believe you if you didn't ask me to believe you. Sounds like cap and horseshit mixed into a bowl of cereal.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 20704
Also NO BRAZILIAN is a beginner when it comes to self defense and street smarts so it only ups the level, the average Brazilian joe will do very well because they are very fast but thugs are just special.

Attachments

• 20143.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 0
I would be more inclined to believe you if you didn't ask me to believe you. Sounds like cap and horseshit mixed into a bowl of cereal.
Ok, no need to believe me... Go to the nearest ghetto and try to manipulate a thug into doing something for you, see what happens 😉

I can do things that you never even dreamed of existing nor being possible, little buddy... Keep judging books by their covers and you won't live much longer

Ok, no need to believe me... Go to the nearest ghetto and try to manipulate a thug into doing something for you, see what happens 😉
?

Whoever said anything about me going to "manipulate" other thugs?

I'm a man of action, and I lead by example, I don't ask anyone to do shit for me.

Besides I already nobody is going to do shit for me unless I give them payment, and even then they'll likely take my monies and run offs.

I can do things that you never even dreamed of existing nor being possible, little buddy... Keep judging books by their covers and you won't live much longer
Man with that smile on your pfp, if that's you, I can say for a fact you're a cupcake and I'd rock your world with juan panch.

• JFL
Reactions: Brazitard
?

Whoever said anything about me going to "manipulate" other thugs?

I'm a man of action, and I lead by example, I don't ask anyone to do shit for me.

Besides I already nobody is going to do shit for me unless I give them payment, and even then they'll likely take my monies and run offs.
You don't seem like it and I don't care about what you say as words, just as looks, mean shit... You sound like a sneaky, limy fuck by the way you judged my appearance, no offense.

Go around acting funny with even tranny hookers on the Brazilian dawn, try it and tell me what happened.....

this white Chad fucked one of them and didn't pay, so He-She here grabbed his balls and didn't let go until he saw dem green leaves 💰...

And that's them being nice and not stabbing you in the gut with a Bowie knife... In broad daylight 🤭

Man with that smile on your pfp, if that's you, I can say for a fact you're a cupcake and I'd rock your world with juan panch.
It's me... I can destroy a M1 Abrams by myself with a $100 bucks and eviscerate anything inside it... Do you think I'm backing down from a fistfight, gunfight or swordfight? 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

You don't seem like it and I don't care about what you say as words, just as looks, mean shit... You sound like a sneaky, limy fuck by the way you judged my appearance, no offense.

Go around acting funny with even tranny hookers on the Brazilian dawn, try it and tell me what happened.....

this white Chad fucked one of them and didn't pay, so He-She here grabbed his balls and didn't let go until he saw dem green leaves 💰...

And that's them being nice and not stabbing you in the gut with a Bowie knife... In broad daylight 🤭

Dude you're smiling like a fucking fag and I can tell that the world hasn't roughened you up yet.
Why you smiling in your photo dude? What you so happy about?

You ain't happy bout shit you're just trying to seem friendly to win social approval and that's why you're a fag. I'd never smile in my photo cuz I know the only way I'm getting respect is by killing people and raping the corpse of gang leaders and politicians, ain't nothing to be happy about. The only smiling you should be doing is when you have power and are evil and power. And it looks something like this:

But you don't look like that, you smile like you trying to be kind and win approval, and that's why I fucking hate you.

Attachments

• 679px-OoT_Ganondorf_Artwork.webp
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
its too fucking easy hire a group of people with guns to walk with u and protect you and threaten them

It's me... I can destroy a M1 Abrams by myself with a $100 bucks and eviscerate anything inside it... Do you think I'm backing down from a fistfight, gunfight or swordfight? 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
With $100 you can take down a tank? No you fucking can't. I don't know what you have in mind but a grenade or any homemade explosive is not going to work against that thing. You'd need a weapon that costs upwards of 5-10 grand.
Unless you have chemistry knowledge to build extremely powerful explosives, that's not happening at $100.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
tell them its about consistent reliable payments

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and J o r o
not true mercs do it all the time
No they don't, that's television. The only paid people with guns are police. Look at how they act, there's your paid gunmen.

Them and Army/Navy/Marines etc., but those are only deployed in times of war.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Dude you're smiling like a fucking fag and I can tell that the world hasn't roughened you up yet.
Why you smiling in your photo dude? What you so happy about?

You ain't happy bout shit you're just trying to seem friendly to win social approval and that's why you're a fag. I'd never smile in my photo cuz I know the only way I'm getting respect is by killing people and raping the corpse of gang leaders and politicians, ain't nothing to be happy about. The only smiling you should be doing is when you have power and are evil and power. And it looks something like this:

But you don't look like that, you smile like you trying to be kind and win approval, and that's why I fucking hate you.
Rough? If you ever meet me, please lit an entire pick of cigarettes the give them to me so I can put the out on my tongue at the same time....... But not before I also smoke another pack so my mouth can be desert-dry and you don't accuse me of using saliva to cheat 🤭

How the fuck does a smile have to do with anything? I had 2 gangrenous fingers and never saw a doctor, a nurse, never even cleaned the wounds and that's not even 1% lol

I smile because I have a pretty fucking smile and people love it, but please don't think you can come to my face and call me a faggot because you would probably end up supplex'd to the ground 😋

I got plenty of power and people can sense it, that's the reason I could go to the worst slums at 3A.M to buy drugs while listening to pop music and smiling like that... If you have to act tough to prove a point, you are just a FRAUD and nothing more than that lmao

Is this fucking spandex-wearing oldcel """scary""" to you?
Images   2023 03 25T234705638
Images   2023 03 25T234757794
Screenshot 20230325 234822

Here we begin at THIS... Bitch, please 🤭

With $100 you can take down a tank? No you fucking can't. I don't know what you have in mind but a grenade or any homemade explosive is not going to work against that thing. You'd need a weapon that costs upwards of 5-10 grand.
Unless you have chemistry knowledge to build extremely powerful explosives, that's not happening at $100.
Bro never heard of EFPs, basic kinetic energy... Iranians manufacture the EYE OF ALLAH inside their garages and they can pierce over 4 inch of hardened steel armor at 2km/s, 7x speed of sound if I'm not mistaken...

And then they send it to the Iraqis so they can have some fun too because no matter if Sunni or Shia: a good Americuck is a War Wounded Americuck, united for the greater good... TO THEM OFC, I have nothing against American soldiers but pity.

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
its too fucking easy hire a group of people with guns to walk with u and protect you and threaten them
Good lucky trying to do that... You think you live inside a Steven Seagal's movie hahahahah

I'm waiting for you to do that and end up meeting up with one of your 'mercs', only for you to meet up with a Glownigger who will tackle you to th ground and handcuff you in front of Al the Stacies from Uni 🤭

Images   2023 03 26T000205360

Walking straight to the honeypot: it is what's going to happen to you with all your "smartness" 😍

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
something I noticed in this forum. West is the west. South America is basically a land without laws.

Where I live There's an insane rate of criminality and something is for sure. If you mess with people a certain way because muh dark triad, some will take you down even if its the last thing they do on this World.

Being darktriad is glorified in west/other countries because they have the concept that they can play to be god and outsmart everyone and wont have any consecuences. It's in the blood, or brain, and here, you could be murdered for deceiving someine with 10 k. Here as far as I see the game of 'im better than... more Man than..." doesnt work well.

Smile. My social enginieer. The amount of people i met with the most innocent charming smile being able to do messed up things.

• +1
something I noticed in this forum. West is the west. South America is basically a land without laws.

Where I live There's an insane rate of criminality and something is for sure. If you mess with people a certain way because muh dark triad, some will take you down even if its the last thing they do on this World.

Being darktriad is glorified in west/other countries because they have the concept that they can play to be god and outsmart everyone and wont have any consecuences. It's in the blood, or brain, and here, you could be murdered for deceiving someine with 10 k. Here as far as I see the game of 'im better than... more Man than..." doesnt work well.

Smile. My social enginieer. The amount of people i met with the most innocent charming smile being able to do messed up things.
be quiet faggot

You may live in the West, but if you think you know Brazil and can be cute in this land you are entering a world of pain, son.......

No laws in Brazil. They exist? They do. Also the police struggles but does a very good job of arresting criminals... BUT the jewdicial system is very flawed as prisons and jails are full so they are forced to release "non-cancerous offenders"... Problem is that these places are basically Criminal Universities, where a grocery thief meets "tha Bois" and learns how to sell drugs, rob banks, kidnapp people etc.

Also there's a 30 year maximum sentence that you can do: if you kill 1 person and get 30 years, you do 30 years; if you kill 1000000 people, you also get 30 years... Other problem is that the chance is very high of you only having to do 1/3 of the time and be release in 10 years or even less with good behavior... If you got money then you are basically god and if you get incarcerated, the COs will basically become your butlers.

Street criminals use war weapons like G3, AK, M16 assault rifles and even heavy weapons like .50 Browning Full Auto Machine Guns, Javelin and RPG-7 rocket launchers, grenades and much more... Police here is literally trained for war and when they go to a favela, lots of heads will be rolling.

Also Brazilians are very sociable and "everyone always know someone": you will always have good, honest people that got militia members, kingpins, cops, murderers as family members and if those guys even dream you messed with their siblings, they send someone or will go after you themselves for, AT LEAST, to give you a can of whoop-ass...

Me myself am VERY NT: wasn't born that way but was forced to adapt, beginning to like it in the process...

I have friends in the army, police, federal police, business owners, criminals, some generational... Not even talking about family's friends that you always can count.

Just like the Chinese, our people stick together and that's why we managed to be one of the largest economies and one of the most feared armies, even tho the government is very corrupt and steals all the money that is supposed to rescue us from this situation...

Brazil is very much like Mexico, but worse. PCC, largest Brazilian crime syndicate, demonstrates said NTness by rubbing shoulders with Nhdrangheta, Hezbollah, CJNG, Sinaloa Cartel, Bratva, Triads, Yakuza and much, MUCH more...

But the homicide rates are getting lower because PCC 1533 is creating order and making crime more organized almost a professional activity, unlike CV's bloody, irrational animals...

Whether PCC or CV, you will try to fuck around in Brazil only to get mugged by a flip flop mutt thug like in this case:

And he will LIVESTREAM it on Facebook to the whole world because they don't give a fuck anymore... 🤭

Shooting at a heavily armored police vehicle known as "Caveirão" (Big Skull)

Images   2023 03 30T211717182

Those vehicles are basically tanks with wheels so they can't destroy they, only barricade the streets or make traps for them like putting oil on favela's hills so it cannot go up.

Big Skull can't climb the favela 🤭

ALSO tourists and outsider Uber drivers get mugged/killed all the time because the GPS leads them into favelas... There's a saying in Brazil that "if you don't know Rio, you don't go anywhere without a local family member/friend."

GORE ALERT: a lot of blood, but the cop survive and is fine... Criminals will open fire at any marked police cruiser car they see passing by a favela.

But if you were to be teleported to Rio today, there's a hint:
Images   2023 03 30T212048969

saw one of these? get the fuck out IMMEDIATELY, drug cartel-owned area.

Download 5
Images   2023 03 30T213014633

one of these? could be a cartel or even worse, paramilitary militia groups/corrupt policemen faction which are even worse than thugs

Criminals will threaten water/electric company workers to steal energy and water so they can charge citizens for it, even if it's only for a fraction of the price... Many places of Rio look like this:
Images   2023 03 30T213105735

Images   2023 03 30T213142026

There's waaaaayy more, but I'll leave it for the next post.
Images   2023 03 30T213631861

• Woah
Reactions: J o r o
You may live in the West, but if you think you know Brazil and can be cute in this land you are entering a world of pain, son.......

No laws in Brazil. They exist? They do. Also the police struggles but does a very good job of arresting criminals... BUT the jewdicial system is very flawed as prisons and jails are full so they are forced to release "non-cancerous offenders"... Problem is that these places are basically Criminal Universities, where a grocery thief meets "tha Bois" and learns how to sell drugs, rob banks, kidnapp people etc.

Also there's a 30 year maximum sentence that you can do: if you kill 1 person and get 30 years, you do 30 years; if you kill 1000000 people, you also get 30 years... Other problem is that the chance is very high of you only having to do 1/3 of the time and be release in 10 years or even less with good behavior... If you got money then you are basically god and if you get incarcerated, the COs will basically become your butlers.

Street criminals use war weapons like G3, AK, M16 assault rifles and even heavy weapons like .50 Browning Full Auto Machine Guns, Javelin and RPG-7 rocket launchers, grenades and much more... Police here is literally trained for war and when they go to a favela, lots of heads will be rolling.

Also Brazilians are very sociable and "everyone always know someone": you will always have good, honest people that got militia members, kingpins, cops, murderers as family members and if those guys even dream you messed with their siblings, they send someone or will go after you themselves for, AT LEAST, to give you a can of whoop-ass...

Me myself am VERY NT: wasn't born that way but was forced to adapt, beginning to like it in the process...

I have friends in the army, police, federal police, business owners, criminals, some generational... Not even talking about family's friends that you always can count.

Just like the Chinese, our people stick together and that's why we managed to be one of the largest economies and one of the most feared armies, even tho the government is very corrupt and steals all the money that is supposed to rescue us from this situation...

Brazil is very much like Mexico, but worse. PCC, largest Brazilian crime syndicate, demonstrates said NTness by rubbing shoulders with Nhdrangheta, Hezbollah, CJNG, Sinaloa Cartel, Bratva, Triads, Yakuza and much, MUCH more...

But the homicide rates are getting lower because PCC 1533 is creating order and making crime more organized almost a professional activity, unlike CV's bloody, irrational animals...

Whether PCC or CV, you will try to fuck around in Brazil only to get mugged by a flip flop mutt thug like in this case:

And he will LIVESTREAM it on Facebook to the whole world because they don't give a fuck anymore... 🤭

Shooting at a heavily armored police vehicle known as "Caveirão" (Big Skull)

View attachment 2130963

Those vehicles are basically tanks with wheels so they can't destroy they, only barricade the streets or make traps for them like putting oil on favela's hills so it cannot go up.

Big Skull can't climb the favela 🤭

ALSO tourists and outsider Uber drivers get mugged/killed all the time because the GPS leads them into favelas... There's a saying in Brazil that "if you don't know Rio, you don't go anywhere without a local family member/friend."

GORE ALERT: a lot of blood, but the cop survive and is fine... Criminals will open fire at any marked police cruiser car they see passing by a favela.

But if you were to be teleported to Rio today, there's a hint:
View attachment 2130968
saw one of these? get the fuck out IMMEDIATELY, drug cartel-owned area.

View attachment 2130982View attachment 2130983
one of these? could be a cartel or even worse, paramilitary militia groups/corrupt policemen faction which are even worse than thugs

Criminals will threaten water/electric company workers to steal energy and water so they can charge citizens for it, even if it's only for a fraction of the price... Many places of Rio look like this:
View attachment 2130988
View attachment 2130989

There's waaaaayy more, but I'll leave it for the next post.
View attachment 2130992

Anyone that disagrees there should death penalty and torture to criminals should be tortured and killed too

• +1
Anyone that disagrees there should death penalty and torture to criminals should be tortured and killed too
I'm not against it, but there are better alternatives... It is in this case, as ALWAYS, the government's fault.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
When I kill people I'll be sure to frame your goofy ass

When I kill people I'll be sure to frame your goofy ass
You have no idea what's like living under fear because of your past you ugly nigger

Oh boo fucking hoo cry for me faggot
> when I kill people I'll be sure to frame your goofy ass
> oh boo fucking hoo cry for me faggot

5'5 NEET currycel, lives in scandinavia

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
> when I kill people I'll be sure to frame your goofy ass
> oh boo fucking hoo cry for me faggot

5'5 NEET currycel, lives in scandinavia
keep trying faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Acne Victim

Exactly. Stupid people make stupid decisions deliberately, this is hardly an argument on how intelligent a drug dealer is vs. a non drug dealer.

Calling it "instinctual" or "an art" is no different than saying blacks can jump higher because genetics, but backpedalling on the whole genetics argument when it's convenient, i.e., "No, blacks aren't dumb if IQ tests say so, but let's use IQ tests as measures of intelligence still."

Calling crimitards or thugcels "high IQ" is just merely a show of hands or appreciation for how YOU feel one of such conditions operates. There are what appears to be some RARE, truly genius-like crooks or such, but they're overshadowed because 99% of low-time thugs are primitive, low IQ, low-inhib idiots usually. You operate more akin to the "animal law" but you want to mix this with the concept of "advanced society" or "evolution," constantly switching the goalpost whenever or wherever one wants to in order to suit their own worldview or leftist BS agenda.

It's like living in the slums and calling some monkey "higher IQ than you'd think" because he shot two guys walking by him instead of one jfl

This thread is boring now stfu all y’all

Why is this?

most murders are of a heated fight. fight or flight response. the murderer is usually a low iq retard with a violent mind

not all low iq are violent. i'm low iq and i have a very peaceful nature. but this is why im in the other way of the stick. i'm the victim.