Can't cope with manly women.

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
my ex had the most manly face but SuPER fem body and deep voice. she also had a large frame. also had a boyish personality. a girl i wass seeing didn't look manly but dressed manly af. at my old job this girl liked me and she kissed me and could feel her stubble.

DUUUDE. she forgot to shave that morning. the 5' oclock shadow was coming in. it felt super gay.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

the girl i was talking to at my workplace has a super hot bod, but.. but..... but.. she has a massive chin, small lips and deep set eyes. she jaw mogs 99% of the forum. there are men in jail prettier than the women her. she wore this bra tank top thing and he traps were huge, and she pretty much had hair all over her body. she had more body hair than me!!!

i was play fighting with her and she was actually pretty strong

Mtv Omg GIF

even i am prettier than the girls i talk to. they keep callling me fem and pretty and i'm like i know i feel like YOU SHOULD PAY FOR DINNER!!!!!! take me out bitch!! YOU GETON ONE KNEE!!!

my manager has his girlfriend and her arms are bigger than mine. she could beat the shit out of him.

i even knew this stacy who ABUSED HER BOYFRIEND. THIS GUY CAME INTO WORK LYING ABOUT HIS BRUISES. I AM LIKE DUDE ARE YOU OKAY!?!?! :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, northern mogger, Orvka381 and 2 others
Unfortunately as a pretty boy you will mostly attract masculine beasts. They need a pretty boy to save her children from being ugly asf so they flock to u.

Meanwhile a maesthetic ogre like me is balls deep in your looksmatch.
:chad::chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, normie_joe, northern mogger and 2 others
Unfortunately as a pretty boy you will mostly attract masculine beasts. They need a pretty boy to save her children from being ugly asf so they flock to u.

The 'maesthetic' in question
Main qimg 51c0021551688cea2e5ed543e26f92b1 lq

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Orvka381

balls deep in the pringles fleshlight contraption that has 10 year old kids inside it

I can't cope with anything

my ex had the most manly face but SuPER fem body and deep voice. she also had a large frame. also had a boyish personality. a girl i wass seeing didn't look manly but dressed manly af. at my old job this girl liked me and she kissed me and could feel her stubble.

DUUUDE. she forgot to shave that morning. the 5' oclock shadow was coming in. it felt super gay.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

the girl i was talking to at my workplace has a super hot bod, but.. but..... but.. she has a massive chin, small lips and deep set eyes. she jaw mogs 99% of the forum. there are men in jail prettier than the women her. she wore this bra tank top thing and he traps were huge, and she pretty much had hair all over her body. she had more body hair than me!!!

i was play fighting with her and she was actually pretty strong

Mtv Omg GIF

even i am prettier than the girls i talk to. they keep callling me fem and pretty and i'm like i know i feel like YOU SHOULD PAY FOR DINNER!!!!!! take me out bitch!! YOU GETON ONE KNEE!!!

View attachment 2890022
my manager has his girlfriend and her arms are bigger than mine. she could beat the shit out of him.

i even knew this stacy who ABUSED HER BOYFRIEND. THIS GUY CAME INTO WORK LYING ABOUT HIS BRUISES. I AM LIKE DUDE ARE YOU OKAY!?!?! :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

I want an older woman built like this

media_240510_022418-ezgif-com-optimize-2-gif.2908973

To put me on her lap and slap my ass like this

Media 240508 195932 ezgifcom optimize

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97