Can MK-677 help with acne?

• +1
Reactions: AySab and silencio
No, get on tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, silencio and TheLooxMaxingKing
It's listed in this thread as a prevention to acne on a SARM cycle, does it mean that it helps with acne even when I'm not on SARMs? If yes, is the website mentioned in the thread legit for buying MK?

https://looksmax.org/threads/advice-on-sarms-from-coach-with-5-years-of-experience.75412/
Elevated IGF-1 from taking MK0667 can increase acne as it may cause increased activity and inflammation from the sebaceous glands in the body including the skin on the face where enlarged sebaceous filaments are really noticable

Tretinoin is a far more well known compound with little to no side effects that can reduce and prevent acne.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, silencio, Kroker and 4 others
Tret for many many moons here

• +1
Reactions: silencio
it’ll help with overall skin texture, but elevated hgh leads to elevated igf1, which has been shown to be a precursor to acne in some people
No, get on tretinoin
Elevated IGF-1 from taking MK0667 can increase acne as it may cause increased activity and inflammation from the sebaceous glands in the body including the skin on the face where enlarged sebaceous filaments are really noticable

Tretinoin is a far more well known compound with little to no side effects that can reduce and prevent acne.
Tret for many many moons here
I'm already on accutane, I was just wondering if MK could help out a bit.

Thank ya'll

I'm already on accutane, I was just wondering if MK could help out a bit.

Thank ya'll
hey bro accutane can stunt your growth if your still a teenager. just wanteed to let u know

• +1
I know but I'm already 6'2 so no worries

But thanks
Run mk677 to counteract the accutane tbh

Probably roughly equivalent, or the mk677 would push you a bit over your predicted height

It's worth a try. Eat very healthy if you take it though.

• +1
maybe, hgh boosts skin cell reproduction, in my own experience it helped a little

if u struggle with acne use tretinon of accutane rather than mk

• +1
maybe, hgh boosts skin cell reproduction, in my own experience it helped a little

if u struggle with acne use tretinon of accutane rather than mk
I'm on accutane, I was just wondering if MK could help but it spikes IGF-1 so the answer is no for me

I'm on accutane, I was just wondering if MK could help but it spikes IGF-1 so the answer is no for me
yeah cant recommend mk for acne, accutane is best for acne as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: AySab and silencio