Faceless
Who is it?

@tents @slop slinger @julianchicago @User49

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 29155
pagnoni is appearently retiring according to @skinnytwink

but any is good in ur case u just need ur lower jaw moved
idk why people think i'm lying that's what i was told but anyways in ur opinion what do u think i would ascend to with just trimax

idk why people think i'm lying that's what i was told but anyways in ur opinion what do u think i would ascend to with just trimax
maybe he is just trolling you cause he doesnt think your serious, but anyways i wouldn't go to pagnoni for bimax, most of his work and interest looks to be in implants

maybe he is just trolling you cause he doesnt think your serious, but anyways i wouldn't go to pagnoni for bimax, most of his work and interest looks to be in implants
i saw many good cases from here apparently he worked with realsurgerymax multiple times

I consulted with Pagnoni and while he was blackpilled and to the point and his implant designs (especially infraorbital) were divine, he felt somewhat too perfect. Guy told me his PEEK implants have no risks. Turned my fraud detectors right on 🚨
Ramieri seems more authentic. Obviously you dont choose Pagnoni for ANYTHING other than implants. He's done some good implant jobs, but choosing him for bimax is Russian roulette. Dont be stupid choosing a surgeon who has barely any online bimax results and already multiple horror stories

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
have u told ur parents ur getting bimax? are u gonna tell them? jc
Not yet, my dad literally needs it for breathing (I told him but he refuses it and sticks to his sleep machine) since he has sleep apnea so I will say I need it as a future investment in my health.

Zarrinbal
Show some good before and afters.

I consulted with Pagnoni and while he was blackpilled and to the point and his implant designs (especially infraorbital) were divine, he felt somewhat too perfect. Guy told me his PEEK implants have no risks. Turned my fraud detectors right on 🚨
Ramieri seems more authentic. Obviously you dont choose Pagnoni for ANYTHING other than implants. He's done some good implant jobs, but choosing him for bimax is Russian roulette. Dont be stupid choosing a surgeon who has barely any online bimax results and already multiple horror stories
I agree, so Ramieri is safest then?