HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Faceless
Who is it?

@tents @slop slinger @julianchicago @User49

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Deleted member 29155
idk, tbh im pretty new to this but doing lots of research, at least the sense i got form searching this site and others a lot:

these surgeons are all very aesthetics conscious:
alfaro--big advacements but slight risk of botching
ramieri--conservative movements but generally good if not insane results
raffaini
pagnoni--big advancements, slight risk but maybe less than that of alfaro, but evidently does not require braces for most who have an ok bite so can be more time efficient
sailer--very good but expensive (switzerland)

im doing consults with the italians within the next 4 months.
I have not found any reason to do this procedure in America

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, HarrierDuBois, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Do you know anything about surgery first option? Like getting surgery and then getting braces. It can save a lot of time.
idk, tbh im pretty new to this but doing lots of research, at least the sense i got form searching this site and others a lot:

raffaini
pagnoni--big advancements, slight risk but maybe less than that of alfaro, but evidently does not require braces for most so can be more time efficient

im doing consults with the italians within the next 4 months

Do you know anything about surgery first option? Like getting surgery and then getting braces. It can save a lot of time.
I don't sorry, but I hae heard of this, I dont know what makes a surgeon decide/let you do after though.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
Isn't he super expensive though?

This is the one I'm considering, wbu?
pagnoni, unless braces with others are less than 6 months
i cba with braces and dont have that much time to fly around
but i wont know anything until i consult with them all

Ramieri practically has RAMUS in his name, he was meant to do it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Ramus sounds like anus tho, so could be a looksmin unless u listen to subliminals

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars

raffaini
pagnoni--big advancements, slight risk but maybe less than that of alfaro, but evidently does not require braces for most who have an ok bite so can be more time efficient

Pm me for updates

It's important as well that you are operated on by a high PSL surgeon. This is why I trust Pagnoni too because he has chad looks. Ramieri is ltn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and HarrierDuBois

raffaini

Let us know of your findings/experience.

Tbh there is no way Pagnoni is safer than Alfaro. Alfaro is 10 times safer. Agree that Ramieri is more conservative.

It's important as well that you are operated on by a high PSL surgeon. This is why I trust Pagnoni too because he has chad looks. Ramieri is ltn.
Ramieri is gl for his age tho.

pagnoni, unless braces with others are less than 6 months
i cba with braces and dont have that much time to fly around
but i wont know anything until i consult with them all
Pag is closing down though, only takes pending cases as of now, not open for new applicants.

Tbh there is no way Pagnoni is safer than Alfaro. Alfaro is 10 times safer. Agree that Ramieri is more conservative.
just put random numbers in the air theory. They both are doctors, they both have experience. One is known to have botched many people, one is known to have botched some people.
10 times safer is shittalk, both are safe enough and shit can always happen.

raffaini

also if anyone can pm me how much they costed recently that would be helpful

Pag is closing down though, only takes pending cases as of now, not open for new applicants.
Well, I emailed for a consult a few days ago and they got back with a time and date, so evidently theyre still taking new people

This is wrong, where'd u get that from lol? I have my consultation with him soon

just put random numbers in the air theory. They both are doctors, they both have experience. One is known to have botched many people, one is known to have botched some people.
Sorry but it doesn’t work like that. Alfaro has 200 bimax cases per year. What about Pagnoni?

Sorry but it doesn’t work like that. Alfaro has 200 bimax cases per year. What about Pagnoni?
Yes exactly, what about Pagnoni? I only read about crocodilemaxxed Bimaxes from Alfaro, which are far more expensive than Pagnoni. U don't know how many cases Pagnoni has, neither do I. It also doesn't prove who's better. I know for sure that his reputation isn't as fucked as Alfaro tho

pagnoni is appearently retiring according to @skinnytwink

but any is good in ur case u just need ur lower jaw moved

pagnoni is appearently retiring according to @skinnytwink

but any is good in ur case u just need ur lower jaw moved
he isn't, shittalk from schizo.org

• JFL
Reactions: User49
Yes exactly, what about Pagnoni? I only read about crocodilemaxxed Bimaxes from Alfaro, which are far more expensive than Pagnoni. U don't know how many cases Pagnoni has, neither do I. It also doesn't prove who's better. I know for sure that his reputation isn't as fucked as Alfaro tho

Check his insta. He also does like breast implants and stuff. He is not specialized in bimax. I don’t know the number because he doesn’t disclose it, but it’s obvious that if you are also doing breast implants you are going to have far fewer bimax cases.

• +1

again Ive just been doing relatively informal research so far, and I did get a sense there were more disquieted Alfaro patients than Pagnoni, but honestly its nigh impossible to really come to conclusions about any of this online since its all qualitative than quantitative. in all likelihood youre not getting botched at any of these places, there will always be scare cases that get hyperbolized on forums that make you arbitrarily go to one over the other

A guy I know said he is retiring.

Is it online or in person?
online,

ur maxilla was ok i think idk

ur just chinless, no?
I think I need lefort 1 impaction or ccw too since my maxilla looks a bit downgrown, my smile and lip seal is unideal. My lips are pushed into an unnatural position due to this which creates a weird look.
This is basically my problem in maxilla:

• +1
Reactions: User49
again Ive just been doing relatively informal research so far, and I did get a sense there were more disquieted Alfaro patients than Pagnoni, but honestly its nigh impossible to really come to conclusions about any of this online since its all qualitative than quantitative. in all likelihood youre not getting botched at any of these places

online,

Alfaro could well have had at least 1000 more bimax cases than Pagnoni and this is not an hyperbole. Obviously he is going to have more botches in the absolute.

• +1
Alfaro could well have had at least 1000 more bimax cases than Pagnoni and this is not an hyperbole. Obviously he is going to have more botches in the absolute.
yes more obvious, but how many more, and how many of those more are botched, can we even bother quantifying this, there is not a linear correlation between the 4 parameters: number of patients--number of botched cases--number of botched people posting about it online--number of people spreading the news that said surgeon botches people

• +1
Check his insta. He also does like breast implants and stuff. He is not specialized in bimax. I don’t know the number because he doesn’t disclose it, but it’s obvious that if you are also doing breast implants you are going to have far fewer bimax cases.
I'd rather go to the Seegarten Klinik to Dr. Frey instead of Alfaro

Alfaro is the best by far

He transforms your jaw without moving your nose "pig effect" that most surgeons neglect. But its the most expensive , 40k roughly
Hes also one of the surgeons to perform CCW at a large scope.

Again, I don’t have any interest in defending Alfaro. If you check my post history, you’ll see that I was going to get surgery with him after having consulted and then I cancelled before even start the planning because the backlash against Alfaro on Reddit scared me.

I’m just saying, and will say again, and I’m willing to bet money if you want: Alfaro is obviously safer than Pagnoni.

cheapest bro

fast looks

fast life
Also want good balance of high quality, good health, and looks. Don't want to get botched by indian slumsurgeon. I'm leaning towards Ramieri but heard he is conservative, I think I need bigger movements.

Again, I don’t have any interest in defending Alfaro. If you check my post history, you’ll see that I was going to get surgery with him after having consulted and then I cancelled before even start the planning because the backlash against Alfaro on Reddit scared me.

I’m just saying, and will say again, and I’m willing to bet money if you want: Alfaro is obviously safer than Pagnoni.
I dont have any interest in defending either of them, but unless there are definite statistics somewhere, it feels futile to have the conversation, but in any case it was wrong for me to suggest in the earlier post that pagnoni has a slight less risk tahn alfaro. I should ahve simply said its impossbile to know.

He is bluepilled tbh

The forward angle results are mostly disappointing, Alfaro can transform your jaw from 160° to 171° (angle of facial harmony)

Last edited:
Alfaro is the best by far

He transforms your jaw without moving your nose "pig effect" that most surgeons neglect. But its the most expensive , 40k roughly
Hes also one of the surgeons to perform CCW at a large scope.

Are there any other maxfacs that know how to manage the nose?

have u told ur parents ur getting bimax? are u gonna tell them? jc

I dont have any interest in defending either of them, but unless there are definite statistics somewhere, it feels futile to have the conversation, but in any case it was wrong for me to suggest in the earlier post that pagnoni has a slight less risk tahn alfaro. I should ahve simply said its impossbile to know.

There’s no way a guy who does breast implants knows about bimax too. Is he the new Da Vinci or what?

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Are there any other maxfacs that know how to manage the nose?
With that cut technique , apart from Alfaro I don't know of any
Screenshot 20230620 032050 Samsung Internet

When I spoke with a maxillofacial surgeon in 2021, he told me that Alfaro was very well known and often gave conferences where he explained the art of "bimax", I guess there are many surgeons locals who also know this technique, you have to ask a surgeon for that. But when I see the results of Ramieri/Pagnoni, it seems disappointing most of the time.

With that cut technique , apart from Alfaro I don't know of any View attachment 2270843

When I spoke with a maxillofacial surgeon in 2021, he told me that Alfaro was very well known and often gave conferences where he explained the art of "bimax", I guess there are many surgeons locals who also know this technique, you have to ask a surgeon for that. But when I see the results of Ramieri/Pagnoni, it seems disappointing most of the time.

Asking because ok, he pioneered this technique, but surgeons are copying each other all the time. For example, Coceancig pioneered the jaw widening bimax, but now Ramieri does it too. Can you show any specific example with the nose of something that Alfaro can achieve but the Italians can’t?

Asking because ok, he pioneered this technique, but surgeons are copying each other all the time. For example, Coceancig pioneered the jaw widening bimax, but now Ramieri does it too. Can you show any specific example with the nose of something that Alfaro can achieve but the Italians can’t?
Alfaro
Screenshot 20230620 033855 YouTube
Screenshot 20230620 033933 ImageMeter

Ramieri
Screenshot 20230620 033651 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20230620 033742 ImageMeter

Imo the girl on the result of Ramieri has a nose too projected, much too much

the ccw rotation is almost the same.