been seeing videos lately abt a crypto bullrun tht is suppose to happen this year

G

GAVI

Iron
how are we expected to take advantage of it and which assets shld we invest in

this is how I know youre an idiot who is imminently about to be stripped of his money.

as soon as I start seeing those videos, you know what I, the intelligent being, is pondering? hmm, yeah, it time to sell.

this fucking bozo gutter freak is asking "WhICH aSsTs Should We INvTES IN"

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
this is how I know youre an idiot who is imminently about to be stripped of his money.

as soon as I start seeing those videos, you know what I, the intelligent being, is pondering? hmm, yeah, it time to sell.

this fucking bozo gutter freak is asking "WhICH aSsTs Should We INvTES IN"
bro can u fucking calm down no need to be acting like a retarded fuck i just asked a question on sth im not tht knowledgeable on and now ur ranting for no reason

bro can u fucking calm down no need to be acting like a retarded fuck i just asked a question on sth im not tht knowledgeable on and now ur ranting for no reason
lmaooooooooooooooooooo. point is, stay away from crypto especially when its on a "buLL rUn"

you may be freaked out by a behemoth of a beast like myself, and my stern yet masculine delivery but you will thank me at some point.

I always live by the rule - "There is no such thing as a free lunch in life"

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Outcome = effort put in, if you want wealth you need desirable skills that other people don't have. Get yourself educated and gain a skill set instead of trying to find shortcuts, there are no shortcuts if you're sub chad. Put the work in, get that degree, get the high income salary and invest,

That's all you can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back