all greycels should leave. leave the forum

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
I am a greycel myself, and I am leaving too. there is literally no point behind having an account on this forum, if you really wanna looksmax, just read BOTB threads and leave. anything else is pure rot and life consuming, the forum hates you, and no one wants to listen to you, they have established social groups within the forum already, they all know each other and you aren't welcomed. no one wants to help either, just DNRD nigger posts all over the place, also incels being high IQ is a myth, only 5% of the forum are actually smart, everyone else are discord mod rotters many of them arent actually "incels". they are even more obsessed with chads than foids themselves, all these psl god avi's, they have no problem having chads larp here and fuck around with them (brutal blackpill). the forum is also NT suicide. the blackpill is real, yet being here is not a solution and is very addictive. ascend or either cope/rope. goodbye, this place was fun.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, M-1014 and lightswinning
alright bro go fuck off hahahahaha dumb nigger

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Clqs, maxilofailo and 1 other person
DNRD

• +1
Reactions: j05
I think I made a similar thread to this 10 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, maxilofailo and lightswinning

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I would’ve left a long time ago if this place didn’t have free speech to say whatever you want and it won’t get censored