2024 .org is better than any other year .org

cromagnon

cromagnon

Equinox
Let’s be honest

This forum is 10x better now than it ever was in the past

I’ve seen from these oldtroons complaining about the forum going to shit because of “le newfag TikTok greycels”

—————————————————————
Let’s begin

To start off this forum has 10x the amount of resources than it would’ve ever had in the past

Sure there are shit posts frequently on off topic and what not but this site has golden threads quite frequently

If you don’t admit this you’re a cognitivedissonancecel who’s lying through your teeth and not to be taken seriously and should rope

Secondly old .org was just narcy brag threads based on orbiting a couple of chads JFL for “the golden age of .org”

Nobody gives a shit if you’re le chad except for faggot dickriders who are shocked that “LE BASED CHADS ARE ON DIS INKWELL WEBSITE WTFFFFF”

Most people here are here to get better looking not as a place for you to receive the validation you lacked as a child from subhuman incels

Without the constant inflow of narcy larp brag posts the quality of the site has improved massively

No inkwell wants to see those shitty demoralizing brag threads unless your a cucked out faggot who gets a cortisol spike from fake slay stories JFL at this, it pisses me off
—————————————————————
CONCLUSION:

Everything I’ve said here is objectively true whether you like it or not

If you disagree with me you’re an oldtroon CUCK the newGODs have won

Inb4 “you’re just a greycel you don’t even know what this website used to be like at all” JFL it doesn’t take Albert Einstein to see most of you are blinded by nostalgia and that this place has improved massively and is 10x better now

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, GunDevilHybrid, JustCallMeKash and 7 others
lol ok

• +1
Reactions: nathan and soover4me
This is never getting read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, yeeyeeslayer and cromagnon
Dn rd but

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, nathan, Allornothing and 7 others
Why the forum is better in 2024 than ever

:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Esteban1997, nope and 13 others
Nah it was better in 2019

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and BrahminBoss
You weren't even there during those times :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, Esteban1997 and IRL_Reject
You weren't even there during those times :feelsgood:
Anybody with half a brain knows it’s better now
Don’t be blinded by nostalgia

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 38494 and smallman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, IRL_Reject and cromagnon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and smallman

2024 .org

53006.jpg

Dennis

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and BrahminBoss
Let’s be honest

I’ve seen from these oldtroons complaining about the forum going to shit because of “le newfag TikTok greycels”

—————————————————————
Let’s begin

To start off this forum has 10x the amount of resources than it would’ve ever had in the past

Sure there are shit posts frequently on off topic and what not but this site has golden threads quite frequently

If you don’t admit this you’re a cognitivedissonancecel who’s lying through your teeth and not to be taken seriously and should rope

Secondly old .org was just narcy brag threads based on orbiting a couple of chads JFL for “the golden age of .org”

Nobody gives a shit if you’re le chad except for faggot dickriders who are shocked that “LE BASED CHADS ARE ON DIS INKWELL WEBSITE WTFFFFF”

Most people here are here to get better looking not as a place for you to receive the validation you lacked as a child from subhuman incels

Without the constant inflow of narcy larp brag posts the quality of the site has improved massively

No inkwell wants to see those shitty demoralizing brag threads unless your a cucked out faggot who gets a cortisol spike from fake slay stories JFL at this, it pisses me off
—————————————————————
CONCLUSION:

Inb4 “you’re just a greycel you don’t even know what this website used to be like at all” JFL it doesn’t take Albert Einstein to see most of you are blinded by nostalgia and that this place has improved massively and is 10x better now
now it’s a place for incels to joke about looks and autistic memes. It’s not about looksmaxxing anymore is about topics that surruound that one , but end up in meme ways. So the whole porpuse changed

Shut the fuck up

Bro just wants free VIP. Do not fall for it

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and FloppaFlops
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
this place has just as much retarded larp/brag threads and more dumb teenagers

• +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot and M-1014
The forum was never good never will

Let’s be honest

—————————————————————
Let’s begin

—————————————————————
CONCLUSION:

dnr joined 2024

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Join date detected opinion rejected

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
legit got bored and stopped reading this shit 😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Oldfags seething because newGODs took over their precious forum JFL
It’s not that being a newGOD or 2024cel is bad
It’s just that all the new grays just happen to all be retards

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Let’s be honest

—————————————————————
Let’s begin

—————————————————————
CONCLUSION:

Yea ppl just have nostalgia bias

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back