you need bimax to look human

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
if you need bimax and aren't doing everything in your power to make it happen then why dont you just give up and start writing poetry or something

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: UglyAsHell, Deleted member 2816, Oberyn and 4 others
how does bimax change front profile

how does bimax change front profile
Depends on reason for bimax. For example in my case it would give more angular jaw, better lip seal, and taller chin with stronger contour.

If you're a SFS subhuman (not my case) then this could be your golden ticket.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and Abhorrence
Depends on reason for bimax. For example in my case it would give more angular jaw, better lip seal, and taller chin with stronger contour.

does this make chin and lips wider as well

does this make chin and lips wider as well
To get wider mouth you need a wider palate, this you get from braces and is not always correlated with your bimax procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
To get wider mouth you need a wider palate, this you get from braces and is not always correlated with your bimax procedure.
no fix for narrow mouth really all the SARPE and MSE cunts look near enough the same ngl

• +1
no fix for narrow mouth really all the SARPE and MSE cunts look near enough the same ngl
what about that mouth widening stuff

Segmental lefort can be performed and palate can be surgically widened in the process.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Abhorrence
This all depends on wether or not your mouth is narrow because the vermilion is narrow or because your mouth is not stretched from a lack of palate width. Easiest way to tell if you got room to move is if the lip seal is squiggly since then your mouth still has room to stretch.

• +1

he looks so fucking good in motion holy shit

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
How long do you need to wear braces before bimax if your bite is normal and you did not use braces as a teen

This all depends on wether or not your mouth is narrow because the vermilion is narrow or because your mouth is not stretched from a lack of palate width. Easiest way to tell if you got room to move is if the lip seal is squiggly since then your mouth still has room to stretch.
can u explain to me that lip seal thing
how to do that

wym by squiggly

he looks so fucking good in motion holy shit
he's a htn. just haloed by normal jaw (which 95% of people do not have)

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 29167
wym by squiggly
Straight lip seal (means the lips are not distorted by the bones):

Squiggly lip seal (means the bones are not perfectly formed so lips are not stretched as they should):

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Magnum Opus
I need bimax to be normie tier

complications associated with orthognathic surgery, and reported that the rate of nerve injury was the highest at 50%, followed by TMD (14%), hemorrhage (9%), hearing problem (7%), infections (7%), and relapse (4%).
Unless you have severe recession with sleep apnea its beyond retarded. I am mind blown at bimax believers it's like they do 0 research

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Unless you have severe recession with sleep apnea its beyond retarded. I am mind blown at bimax believers it's like they do 0 research
Nerve injury when it happens is typically very minor and pales in comparison to the psychological side effects of not getting it.

However it is always important to do extensive research on an invasive surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Go get it.
I went to surgeon to get info about rhinoplasty couple days ago with CT scan and he told me I need to get bsso for OVERbite first
Getting braces in july to prepare for it

• Love it
I went to surgeon to get info about rhinoplasty couple days ago with CT scan and he told me I need to get bsso for OVERbite first
You will mog so hard, mirin.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
You will mog so hard, mirin.
Hope it will help yea, I'm lucky cause preparation with braces will take only 6 months, during that time its get lean or die trying

• Love it
Hope it will help yea, I'm lucky cause preparation with braces will take only 6 months, during that time its get lean or die trying
You don't have to leanmaxx before bimax, trust me with the diet post op you will get lean either way.

• Love it
Reactions: king_of_recession

Always SFScels that ascend the most

No good cases of downward grown dogs like me :cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
hey bro can u dm me? i have some info for that

How long do you have to wear braces?