Why i think this website will get swatted in the future

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
Master used to own a suicide forum for those who dont know. It caused the deaths of alot of people and he was interviewed about it aswell, im thinking the feds are still monitoring this forum because they dont trust him anymore . It only takes one gook who posts here abt going er and then going to shoot up some place for this whole website to get shut down. Not only that but im thinking that people who have posted similar things will get swatted, i can confirm that theres feds on this site aswell because ive actually seen them in threads . Now what should you do with this information? Just dont post anything abt going er or doing illegal shit cause i can already tell it might get swatted.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111, rhinoplasty, xegigi and 14 others
Master used to own a suicide forum for those who dont know. It caused the deaths of alot of people and he was interviewed about it aswell, im thinking the feds are still monitoring this forum because they dont trust him anymore . It only takes one gook who posts here abt going er and then going to shoot up some place for this whole website to get shut down. Not only that but im thinking that people who have posted similar things will get swatted, i can confirm that theres feds on this site aswell because ive actually seen them in threads . Now what should you do with this information? Just dont post anything abt going er or doing illegal shit cause i can already tell it might get swatted.
Bump

Bump

Bump

They have been saying this for 3 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Autismcel, murdah and 9 others
Feds dont care about that shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Use1ess, halloweed and nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, fxckz and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HTN_Mentalcel
Eventually it will happen trust me. It only takes 1 currycel to go er and everyone here is going down
They should do it in the name of tiktok looksmax so they ban it on tiktok :lul:, say syrian phyco ruined their life or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Use1ess, xegigi and 1 other person
They should do it in the name of tiktok looksmax so they ban it on tiktok :lul:, say syrian phyco ruined their life or something
What would that do tho? (Im a bit slow)

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Bruh master is the fed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, xegigi, murdah and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and nathan
No feds can enter my favela, nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded? and nathan
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Imretarded? and nathan
Add me on disc: kiddic. Tell me ther plz
Ion got discord , and besides i dont remember the name. Just ask some other org members they can help

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • JFL
which threads I got to see this. I had no idea that actually happened are there any links to news articles.

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
For those of us who aren’t pdfiles or ER acolytes we’ll be fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, kiyopon and HTN_Mentalcel
No way those niggas gonna start a war with the Red Command for my ass.
@Xangsane is def gonna get swatted for the shit he posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, mirrormogger, Xangsane and 1 other person
where can i find this interview with master ?

• JFL
where can i find this interview with master ?
GOod question, yoi should prob ask the other old org members cause im new asf

• JFL
  • JFL
GOod question, yoi should prob ask the other old org members cause im new asf
I didnt know there was an interview. I just know cnn doxxed his ass and got his website closed.

Thats also why lookism went down.

Ive heard its called ss but ion know go ask the other org members
I think I'm stupid but I couldn't find the thread you were talking about. Who should I ask?

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369