Reactions: Danish_Retard
Because they're foids

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, aleksander, Primalsplit and 6 others

Why are autistic foids whores ?​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
are they? legit autistic girls barely have friends and dont interact much with people, i would know because one was into me in high school.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, marek937 and blackpilledforlife
are they? legit autistic girls barely have friends and dont interact much with people, i would know because one was into me in high school.
I thought so too jfl I thought many of them were even Virgins but im always hearing stuff here that they are the biggest sluts ever

I thought so too jfl I thought many of them were even Virgins but im always hearing stuff here that they are the biggest sluts ever
no one here has ever interacted with a legit autistic girl

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah but niggas here saying they are the biggest whores
As somebody’s who had interacted with sperg girls they are not whores, they are usually anxious neurotic wrecks (even worse than most women) though they are more sentient (high fucjtining ones) you can speak to them about deep shit.

Sexually they usually have no sex drive and if they do I wouldn’t know cos their convo topics cringe me to no end and kill my boner.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and blackpilledforlife
As somebody’s who had interacted with sperg girls they are not whores, they are usually anxious neurotic wrecks (even worse than most women) though they are more sentient (high fucjtining ones) you can speak to them about deep shit.

Sexually they usually have no sex drive and if they do I wouldn’t know cos their convo topics cringe me to no end and kill my boner.
Thats exactly how i pictured them
Dumb bitches anyway

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've met a single diagnosed autistic girl and she had a massive whore phase one summer, been in LTR's every waking second other than that tho.

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledforlife
Thats exactly how i pictured them
Dumb bitches anyway
Smarter than other foids tbh, but they are still foids so they are inertially beneath men it is what it is. At least they have vagina to fuck I guess

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and blackpilledforlife
Simply spergs are more sexual deviants there is a study they says men and woman on the spectrum are more likely to be a sexual freak like playing with dildo fidget spinners

• +1
Reactions: blackpilledforlife

I think a foid in my compsci class is legit aspie
She watches anime in class, has like 30 insta followers and deep voice for woman also flat asf with a big forehead-poor hair quality
She is also pretty good at math and when we made a convo she dominated it

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88
i've hooked up with a couple aspie foids
last one was in uni, she had light autism so she was high functioning, also she was iqmaxxed (2nd in class in the best engineering course of the country, she came from a poor family btw but had gigaIQ) and her hyperfixation at the time was jiu-jitsu (it was way before musumeci became popular btw) we hooked up bc i also trained

she was pretty slutty in bed but in her daily life she was pretty femcel tbh - she looked like lain:

she said she was a demissexual jfl
she broke up with me bc she didnt like my mother :hnghn:

Last edited:
I think a foid in my compsci class is legit aspie
She watches anime in class, has like 30 insta followers and deep voice for woman also flat asf with a big forehead-poor hair quality
She is also pretty good at math and when we made a convo she dominated it
My friend, that is not a woman. That is a man.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and Primalsplit