Whites should be forced to mix with non-whites so that all races can become equal

romanstock

romanstock

34 yr old virgin
It's not fair that whites are so superior to the rest. We can't live in their shadow forever. We should bring them down, even at the cost of progress or civilisation.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
which race would be the most subhuman then?

Do not even dream about it

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, aestheticsrespecter, datboijj and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, romanstock and not__cel
Most Jewish shit I've read today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, datboijj and romanstock
i agree. Shalom btw!

• Love it
Reactions: romanstock
You daughter can’t have my genes.

It's not fair that whites are so superior to the rest. We can't live in their shadow forever. We should bring them down, even at the cost of progress or civilisation.
Said no BBC ever :ROFLMAO:

We should eliminate monogamy and share white women's birthing abilities

within generations the world will become white

Hahaha.

But, on a serious note, I do see Jewish men in the Northeast mixing out with Chinese/Indian women a lot. It's lowkey a form of eugenics because all 3 groups dominate all the great universities and share very similar values in education and finance.

Hahaha.

But, on a serious note, I do see Jewish men in the Northeast mixing out with Chinese/Indian women a lot. It's lowkey a form of eugenics because all 3 groups dominate all the great universities and share very similar values in education and finance.
C7EA923C EDF1 4BDE 9E29 986AB52727D2

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface756
Hahaha.

Their children will immediately be put to use as tools amongst the mixed multitude and then cut off at the end.

nah we should just be allowed to be superior

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock