ducksoover

Bronze
planning to get:

infraorbital implants
rhino
bimax
under eye fat graft
canthoplasty

main concern: I want to get under eye fat graft AND infraorbital implants, most would say to get implants before hand but i don't have the money right now. I could get rhino + under eye fat graft in turkey soon but i want to know if i can get the orbital implants AFTER undereye fat graft?? is that possible or would it fuck it up?

Also is rhino before bimax a bad idea? i definitely need rhino

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Subhuman232
Absolutely get bimax first. So sorry you need all these surgeries boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Running! and ducksoover
planning to get:

infraorbital implants
rhino
bimax
under eye fat graft
canthoplasty
ok
main concern: I want to get under eye fat graft AND infraorbital implants, most would say to get implants before hand but i don't have the money right now. I could get rhino + under eye fat graft in turkey soon but i want to know if i can get the orbital implants AFTER undereye fat graft?? is that possible or would it fuck it up?
just get fat grafts with the infras, go to pagnoni hes good at both
Also is rhino before bimax a bad idea? i definitely need rhino
yes bimax affects nose

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and ducksoover
tbf i dont really need bimax but i want it anyway to get more prominent jaw, but yeah it is brutal. Not much i can do besides surgery

ok

just get fat grafts with the infras, go to pagnoni hes good at both

yes bimax affects nose
Thank you. Do you know if i could choose how much fat i want in the region? would pagnoni allow this? i have very, very sunken/hollow undereyes so i need maximum protrusion

tbf i dont really need bimax but i want it anyway to get more prominent jaw, but yeah it is brutal. Not much i can do besides surgery
could just need genio look into it
Thank you. Do you know if i could choose how much fat i want in the region? would pagnoni allow this? i have very, very sunken/hollow undereyes so i need maximum protrusion
i mean infras will help with that a lot too but yeah just talk to pagnoni about it

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and ducksoover
1. Bimax, it‘s always done first to create an basis for your face

2. Infras ( +fat grafts, as you want to them together) to improve the bimax result and again, create an basis for the upper face half.

3. Rhino / Canthoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
1. Bimax, it‘s always done first to create an basis for your face

2. Infras ( +fat grafts, as you want to them together) to improve the bimax result and again, create an basis for the upper face half.

3. Rhino / Canthoplasty
thanks, what if i just wanted genio instead of bimax?

what is blud yapping about😢
Not directly, jaw surgeons recommend implants to improve the result, in this case being bimax

Not directly, jaw surgeons recommend implants to improve the result, in this case being bimax
how the fuck are orbital implants gonna improve anything related to what bimax improved when they're on the other side of ur face

how the fuck are orbital implants gonna improve anything related to what bimax improved when they're on the other side of ur face
It improves the face, therefor the overall result when people look at you. It‘s really not that hard or controversial m8 stop being mad

Just like lefort 2 or lefort 3 exists, it‘s still in the „jaw“ surgery category. Please shut the fuck up now.

It improves the face, therefor the overall result when people look at you. It‘s really not that hard or controversial m8 stop being mad
so when you said "bimax result" you were referring to the face

interesting

Just like lefort 2 or lefort 3 exists, it‘s still in the „jaw“ surgery category. Please shut the fuck up now.
yeah ofc bro everyone knows that orbital implants are categorized as jaw surgery

@Magnum Opus :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
so when you said "bimax result" you were referring to the face

interesting
Bimax changes your whole face, sometimes lefort 1 changes orbitals. There is lefort 2 and 3 aswell in jaw surgery, for the second time

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse
yeah ofc bro everyone knows that orbital implants are categorized as jaw surgery

@Magnum Opus :lul:
Implants are used to improve face, you could use a chin implants instead of moving the bone. A good surgeon uses both as needed.

Stop thinking you‘re right. I talk with surgeons all the time and im doing those surgerys myself

Implants are used to improve face, you could use a chin implants instead of moving the bone. A good surgeon uses both as needed.

Stop thinking you‘re right. I talk with surgeons all the time and im doing those surgerys myself

fully yapping atp what are you even responding to😭

Go back to watching k shami tiktoks

Only get bimax if your truly recessed

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ducksoover
not that brutal ngl, dark eyes caused by thin skin is the effect of mouth breathing that's why he need bimax + fat graft

rhinoplasty is very normie shit too, what's brutal is the infraorbital implants but not too bad tbh, or are u too bluepilled to reject surgeries lol

u might not even be recessed or have malocclusion, just get implants or just get ccw rotation if u have shit gonial angle

do u know that you'll be getting permanent nerve damage almost 80% chance with bimax jfl

I'm also doing bimax so I know

u might not even be recessed or have malocclusion, just get implants or just get ccw rotation if u have shit gonial angle

do u know that you'll be getting permanent nerve damage almost 80% chance with bimax jfl

I'm also doing bimax so I know
my gonial angle is pretty much 90 degrees jfl, yeah i may need ccw rotation

IMO the order should be:
bimax
infraorbital implants
canthoplasty
under eye fat graft
rhino

• +1
Reactions: ducksoover
my gonial angle is pretty much 90 degrees jfl, yeah i may need ccw rotation
if you really had 90 degrees gonial angle (you don't) that would warrant a cw rotation, not ccw