What would be the best surgery to make my chin few mms wider and taller?

Teddo23

Teddo23

Gold
It's not very small but I wanna make it bigger, what would be the best surgery not to make it more forward but more bigger front-wise?

Bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Clavicular and whiteislandpill
downgraft genioplasty with chin split.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Wouldn’t it look ridiculous if you have a short lower third with a long ramus and tall chin?
? If you have a tall chin unless your philtrum is tiny your lower third won't be short. Long ramus looks good.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
? If you have a tall chin unless your philtrum is tiny your lower third won't be short. Long ramus looks good.
Im fat and bloated but it's obvious my chin is on the smaller side, it's not recessed i just need to make it bigger front wise

IMG 20240504 171940 542

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I have a short chin, a short lower third with a long ramus and it looks bad

I have a short chin, a short lower third with a long ramus and it looks bad
lower third is philtrum + chin height. So if you have a short lower third due to short chin then getting a taller chin will help. You might be mixing up the terminology.

lower third is philtrum + chin height. So if you have a short lower third due to short chin then getting a taller chin will help. You might be mixing up the terminology.
Yes my chin is short as well my philtrum

Try bonesmashing first

Yes my chin is short as well my philtrum
You might SFS which could be corrected by trimax if you have insufficient downward growth of maxilla and chin. This could lengthen both philtrum (a small amount) and chin while offsetting the long ramus.

You might SFS which could be corrected by trimax if you have insufficient downward growth of maxilla and chin. This could lengthen both philtrum (a small amount) and chin while offsetting the long ramus.
I don’t know if i have sfs, looks like it but having a long ramus is unusual if you have sfs

It's not very small but I wanna make it bigger, what would be the best surgery not to make it more forward but more bigger front-wise?
Vertical genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
I don’t know if i have sfs, looks like it but having a long ramus is unusual if you have sfs
Actually a lack of anterior growth of the jaws will make your ramus look longer.

if you have long ramus you had bettetr posterior growth but insufficient anterior growth.

Chin implant