What women think about rise of inceldom among men.

SEPRAY

SEPRAY

Bronze
Reddit blackpill

Reddit  blackpill2

"Take a look at 26% of men and tell me you're surprised"

Rope13213

TLDR: "They want you dead, but they will settle for your submission".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LightStruck, mathis, GabachoCopium and 8 others
Those 26% of men are weak. They would have died in wild nature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, SubhumanCurrycel, 5.5psl and 6 others
Those 26% of men are weak. They would have died in wild nature
80% of women would die in wild nature on their own, who gives a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, mathis, rubberduck and 13 others
Reminder that in stone age, only one man out of seventeen succeded in breeding with a woman.
Inequality in dating market is inborn in human species

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, soulless_npc, Chintuck22 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, northern mogger and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, rubberduck, northern mogger and 4 others
brutal thread, forgot i used to post threads here jfl

• +1
Reactions: LightStruck and northern mogger
Reminder that in stone age, only one man out of seventeen succeded in breeding with a woman.
Same with money for example, one super smart dude will make more money than 20 others together :lul: if somebody is 2x times smarter he wont do 2x more money he will do 20x more money, the same with dating, @Amnesia would fuck 300+ girls meanwhile few hundred rotters here wont even see a pussy in their lifespan :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, Chintuck22, mathis and 2 others
Muh hypergamy. Yes it's real but you copers exaggerate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rubberduck, 5.5psl, user123456 and 1 other person
Females, even those who appear kind hearted and nice, are fundamentally incapable of fully empathizing with what it means to be a male.
Most of them simply don't care, and even the very few who care (or want to show they care) simply cannot understand it.
Women, in general, wildly overestimate the amount of men that date successfully, when shown the average guy they generally think "I wouldn't date him but I'm sure that many other women would". For what concerns casual sex, they're even more blind.

There was an experiment done by a YouTuber in which he asked a female friend to impersonate him on dating apps.
The girl thought his friend was fairly good looking, and since she's a woman, she was sure she'd have a lot of success with handling other women and creating attraction.

It was a complete disaster for her.
Both cause women didn't find him that attractive, and also because she had no clue how to talk to them.
It was absolutely devastating to her to see what it means to live as a man - that's the only way females can understand the male plight.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, mirrormogger, klamus and 4 others
Females, even those who appear kind hearted and nice, are fundamentally incapable of fully empathizing with what it means to be a male.
Most of them simply don't care, and even the very few who care (or want to show they care) simply cannot understand it.
Women, in general, wildly overestimate the amount of men that date successfully, when shown the average guy they generally think "I wouldn't date him but I'm sure that many other women would". For what concerns casual sex, they're even more blind.

There was an experiment done by a YouTuber in which he asked a female friend to impersonate him on dating apps.
The girl thought his friend was fairly good looking, and since she's a woman, she was sure she'd have a lot of success with handling other women and creating attraction.

Both cause women didn't find him that attractive, and also because she had no clue how to talk to them.
It was absolutely devastating to her to see what it means to live as a man - that's the only way females can understand the male plight.
Even if they understood why would they give a fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, yen, mathis and 3 others
I don't care about the opinion of a woman, and neither should you.

When I was younger, I became obsessed with reddit. With a universe of questions at my fingertips, I indulged an insatiable curiosity about the world. 'What do you think of this? What about that?' I would inquire endlessly. Yet for reasons unknown, this pursuit unknowingly planted seeds of depression, anxiety, and profound self-doubt that would soon take root.

Whenever I ventured outside, I felt judged by the masses, as if the world scrutinised my every move.

Gradually, I came to recognise Reddit as an echo chamber, a cavernous digital hall where a single, resounding opinion continually amplified itself. Objections were swiftly quashed with dismissive retorts - "creepy," "incel" - or buried beneath an avalanche of down votes.

Deleting that app was the best thing for my mental health. It's even worse than Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, Detective, soulless_npc and 2 others
The only reason they would care is bc of muh misogyny will increase :soy:.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, mathis and user123456
god damn thats brutal
bro tbh its over, never began. I want to go offline irl

these comments sound bluepilled as hell not believing one thing they have to say

It's worse.
My daughters are brutal.
Litterally no man is up to their standards.... except me of course :ROFLMAO:

It's funny that religion & monogamy made it far more equal and the average man could find a wife, and that now modern progressive ideologies supposedly pushing for equality have made humans revert back to the Stone Age in regards to dating dynamics

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, Paroxysm and Klasik01
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
It's funny that religion & monogamy made it far more equal and the average man could find a wife, and that now modern progressive ideologies supposedly pushing for equality have made humans revert back to the Stone Age in regards to dating dynamics
Because female nature arisen again
They don't find men attractive
Only the 10% of men are desired
Thread '𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗠𝗨𝗠 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗔 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰❗' https://looksmax.org/threads/minimum-requirements-to-get-a-girlfriend-in-2024.1001580/

Last edited:
Women Are not The emphathetic gender. They dont give a fuck about sub Chads

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
they're too busy fucking chad to give a fuck

Id really like to know how exactly this happened. I just cant picture it at all. Why would The other guys do anything in their "society" without a reward? A strong Chad is Easily felled by 3 normies working together.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Id really like to know how exactly this happened. I just cant picture it at all. Why would The other guys do anything in their "society" without a reward? A strong Chad is Easily felled by 3 normies working together.
even a 2v1 is hell irl, and what stopping them from getting him in his sleep with a rock

"women on average aren't that interested in casual sex" JFL

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm

Very good point. Can't think of a single experience that sets apart men and women as drastically as the crushing feeling of male loneliness (both sexual and affective). The realization that out of 4 billion women in the world only an extremely small percentage of those would find you desirable, with most (nearly all) of the causes of it coming down to unchangeable characteristics dictated by your genes (height, face, phenotype / race, dick, hair, and so on - generally speaking the more unchangeable a physical characteristic is, the higher its importance in attractiveness).

A woman, any woman, even the ugliest slampig on earth simply cannot relate to this. It's been proven time and time again that most men will fuck / date everything.

In spite of all of this not only do women openly berate and fault incels for being incels, but they seem to be convinced that men are the ones dating for looks and women for personality JFL. I want to hear my hair out every time I open social media and read their opinions on this

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65