what should I add to my Iherb order?

Jeno

Jeno

Iron
what im buying:
-cosrx low ph good morning cleasner
-some by mi 30 day toner
-dear klairs vit c serum(im trying to decide if mad hippie or this one is better)
-skin1004 centella cleasning oil
-pimple patches
-life extension vit d & k with sea-iodine

what should I add?(infinite budget!)

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
u should subtract everything u plan to buy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, shieldzz, socialcel and 4 others
a good moisturizer, tretinoin, and MT2, replace that will all ur fucking skincare cheaper and isn't cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, atlantean and xegigi
a good moisturizer, tretinoin, and MT2, replace that will all ur fucking skincare cheaper and isn't cope
ive got this moisturizer:

i've also got .075 or .05 tret that I dont really use and use this instead:https://www.amazon.com/Elizavecca-Milky-Piggy-Retinol-fl-oz/dp/B01MTF6Y6B

use tret all skincare is cope, moisturizer only for the dry skin you can get from tret, that retinol isn't helping ur acne and tret is 100x better than any retinol as it is much more potent and stronger therefore it beats it in every aspect
it kinda did, I dont have acne anymore and im only trying to maintain my skin rn and fix slight redness, pigmentaion and skin texture

this is what I look like rn (without frauding/squinting)

Last edited:
it kinda did, I dont have acne anymore and im only trying to maintain my skin rn and fix slight redness, pigmentaion and skin texture
doesnt matter if you dont have acne stay on tret it has amazing benefits it'll improve a lot of shit

• +1
Reactions: Jeno
what im buying:
-cosrx low ph good morning cleasner
-some by mi 30 day toner
-dear klairs vit c serum(im trying to decide if mad hippie or this one is better)
-skin1004 centella cleasning oil
-pimple patches
-life extension vit d & k with sea-iodine

what should I add?(infinite budget!)
how u got unlimited budget bro

If you need this much shit it never began. just get surgery if you gonna buy all this shit every 2 months

I am a doctor. I haven't read any of the other replies here but from your original post, sounds like you fell for marketing. u dont need cleansing oils. The life extension thing is completly useless. Where is tretinoin. Where is ghk-cu. That vit c serum probably isnt stabalised. why are you getting pimple patches, if you have acne, you need to cure/control that first before doing aby beauty focused/anti aging focused skincare or you are going to be very shocked.

Edit: I see you mention hyperpigmentation and texture issues. You need TXA, azelaic acid and a potent retinoid. If the cause is post inflammatory hyperpigmentation then a 2 month course of corticosteroids hydroquinone and tretinoin followed by above. Anecdotally more of my patients have seen improvement in texture on 0.1% tazarotene compared to 0.1% tretinoin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12
I am a doctor. I haven't read any of the other replies here but from your original post, sounds like you fell for marketing. u dont need cleansing oils. The life extension thing is completly useless. Where is tretinoin. Where is ghk-cu. That vit c serum probably isnt stabalised. why are you getting pimple patches, if you have acne, you need to cure/control that first before doing aby beauty focused/anti aging focused skincare or you are going to be very shocked.

I don't have acne but only few pimples very few times a month and with pimple patches theyd dissapear more quickly.

im 16 years old you can judge if I need to use anti aging products by the picture of my face linked above^

I removed the cleansing oil from my shopping list both mad hippie's vitamin c serum and the one im planning to try are stabilized according to google (The Vitamin C Serum utilizes a stabilized form of vitamin C called sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) alongside vitamin E and ferulic acid)

why is the vitamin d3 and k2 completely uselss??

edit: ill be trying my moms TXA serum, ive also got betamethasone but I think its too strong for redness in the face,

Last edited:

Edit: I see you mention hyperpigmentation and texture issues. You need TXA, azelaic acid and a potent retinoid. If the cause is post inflammatory hyperpigmentation then a 2 month course of corticosteroids hydroquinone and tretinoin followed by above. Anecdotally more of my patients have seen improvement in texture on 0.1% tazarotene compared to 0.1% tretinoin
Doctor in India or real doctor?

I don't have acne but only few pimples very few times a month and with pimple patches theyd dissapear more quickly.

im 16 years old you can judge if I need to use anti aging products by the picture of my face linked above^

I removed the cleansing oil from my shopping list both mad hippie's vitamin c serum and the one im planning to try are stabilized according to google (The Vitamin C Serum utilizes a stabilized form of vitamin C called sodium ascorbyl phosphate (SAP) alongside vitamin E and ferulic acid)

why is the vitamin d3 and k2 completely uselss??
Use low concentration tretinoin you will thank yourself 20 years in the future. Vit c looks good. D3 and k2 useless cuz there is no point in applying it topically like that lol, take an oral supplement it's going to be MUCH cheaper in the long term + have more positive effects all over your body.
Doctor in India or real doctor?
European doctor

• Woah
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Use low concentration tretinoin you will thank yourself 20 years in the future. Vit c looks good. D3 and k2 useless cuz there is no point in applying it topically like that lol, take an oral supplement it's going to be MUCH cheaper in the long term + have more positive effects all over your body.

European doctor
From which country

European doctor
it is a supplement lol

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
i've got betamethasone do you think itll be alright to use it on face inflammation? or is it too strong?
It's too strong I would never advise my patients to use on face, unless a doctor you saw IRL said to use it on face I would not

does it matter if the azelaic acid is serum gel or cream? I've only found serum option at 10%

no its been perscribed for some rashes ive got,

btw what do you think of this product containing retinol and EGF:https://www.amazon.com/Elizavecca-Milky-Piggy-Retinol-fl-oz/dp/B01MTF6Y6B
is it considered low concentration tretinoin?
No. Too weak. Retinols are cope. 0.025% tretinoin (weakest tretinoin) is a LOT more effective than the weakest retinols.
does it matter if the azelaic acid is serum gel or cream? I've only found serum option at 10%
It won't be nearly as effective. The serum/gel/cream doesn't really matter its the % that does. 15% is the minimum needed to cause good benefits. In terms of gel vs cream:
Finacea gel 15% > skinorec cream 20%:
Most of the time except for melasma