We are so back

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix

Some white women took it seriously and had so many childrens, shitslamic niggas should be worried about what will happen if everyone gets aware :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and dehydrated
0F844F88 F529 448F 9DF6 203774F846F5

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, sub5c3l, gigell and 3 others
Stupid foids can't keep their legs shut
Under my regime all intercourse would be banned

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ominion
  • +1
Reactions: ominion
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger, BrahminBoss and ominion
@BrahminBoss are you abusing roids ,? I mean your shoulders and neck looks bulkmaxxed

@BrahminBoss are you abusing roids ,? I mean your shoulders and neck looks bulkmaxxed
yes definitely a dalit from the slums of mumbai can afford/has access to steroids

im saying bone mass retard, it'll get even worse after losing weight
You can’t even see it tho

It’s hidden under mountains of fat :feelswhy:

224EBB8A 31F6 41AB 95F1 EA42F3324674

yes definitely a dalit from the slums of mumbai can afford/has access to steroids
I’m pretty rich bro already done some test which built my face a bit .I stopped cos I noticed some hair shedding

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I’m pretty rich bro already done some test which built my face a bit .I stopped cos I noticed some hair shedding
testosterone "pills" don't count lil bro, i do test injections

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and ominion
the brutal things is they will grow to 2wice the size of the ethnic children lmfao

• +1
testosterone "pills" don't count lil bro, i do test injections
Jfl, doesn't make you more masculine that genetic potential
What about diet and softmaxxes ?

• +1

he doesnt do softmaxxing or diet. he eats like a pig. he just has the slight zygos genetically.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

Yea ofc all that works long term. I just did test to see how it feels , very low dose but I felt I converted most to E. might try dht soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and asdvek
I wouldn’t even lose weight if I were u ur jaw is going to look disproportionate and narrow asf
Doubt it my ramus is huge. Internet theorists should just stop lol

D963B69F 6242 4166 80BD B63745C6E896

im saying bone mass retard, it'll get even worse after losing weight
yeah he is retarded let him cope nigga put on fat now thinks its bonemass

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek and BrahminBoss
he doesnt do softmaxxing or diet. he eats like a pig. he just has the slight zygos genetically.
Just eat fibrous fruits and proties and you can reduce as much weight as you want. For face it's crucial to have low sodium diet and watermaxx

• +1
I wouldn’t even lose weight if I were u ur jaw is going to look disproportionate and narrow asf
bro he HAS to lose weight. he has type 1 obesity
Yea ofc all that works long term. I just did test to see how it feels , very low dose but I felt I converted most to E. might try dht soon
bro u have to lose weight. u cant do steroids without losing weight, since ur fat, fat = more estrogen = more conversion of t into estrogen = gynecomastia and being a soyboy.

yeah he is retarded let him cope nigga put on fat now thinks its bonemass
yee niggas saying the bone mass is hiding under the fat :lul: nigga doesnt know his jaw will be even narrower after losing weight. he needs jaw implants. @BrahminBoss jaw implants or death

• +1
yee niggas saying the bone mass is hiding under the fat :lul: nigga doesnt know his jaw will be even narrower after losing weight. he needs jaw implants. @BrahminBoss jaw implants or death
Ok bro :love:

• +1
i know cuz i had personal experience , i dropped to 12 bf% at 13 andmy face looked so narrow it was suifuel but i think by the end of puberty my face might have had some bonemass gained just from the pubertal T.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and asdvek
bro he HAS to lose weight. he has type 1 obesity

bro u have to lose weight. u cant do steroids without losing weight, since ur fat, fat = more estrogen = more conversion of t into estrogen = gynecomastia and being a soyboy.
Tbh I would run test and ai if I were him

• +1
i know cuz i had personal experience , i dropped to 12 bf% at 13 andmy face looked so narrow it was suifuel but i think by the end of puberty my face might have had some bonemass gained just from the pubertal T.
i have good jaw mass from hard chewing since the age of 6 something. i always chewed hard gums.

• +1
Tbh I would run test and ai if I were him
well, estrogen is an important hormone for bone mass and bone density. as important as testosterone. crucial hormone. so he just needs to get lean then run the test.

• +1
well, estrogen is an important hormone for bone mass and bone density. as important as testosterone. crucial hormone. so he just needs to get lean then run the test.
Yes true but I’m saying if he wants to run it now he can take a small dose of ai just to keep estrogen at normal levels

• +1
Yes true but I’m saying if he wants to run it now he can take a small dose of ai just to keep estrogen at normal levels
aromatase inhibitors dont exist in dalitistan

• +1
this thread just became about BrahminBoss jfl

• +1
For every one person like this there are 10 whitoixz who are getting an abortion, leaving their spouse, injecting while in pregnancy and adopting dogs instead of human children.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and butterworld
For every one person like this there are 10 whitoixz who are getting an abortion, leaving their spouse, injecting while in pregnancy and adopting dogs instead of human children.
Rest of them busy being activists and worshipping jooz

• JFL

• +1