The average guy is very easy to mog in hairstyle and fashion

J

JoeKeys9

Iron

I walked in city center at night last weekend and they all had such autistic hairstyles and fashion

i was thinking like how tf do these guys even have friends and a gf. fucking nerds

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 97baHater, niqfan625 and 3 others
Can you reveal the city you are located in?

Just female gaze max

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
fashion doesn't exist, whether clothes look good or not depends on your body, not the actual fabric.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, traeyoung, marek937 and 7 others
fashion doesn't exist, whether clothes look good or not depends on your body, not the actual fabric.
It's whether the clothes accentuate your body shape (v taper) and go well with your coloring (hair, skin color, pheno)

• +1
Reactions: xegigi, user123456 and boss8055
It's whether the clothes accentuate your body shape (v taper) and go well with your coloring (hair, skin color, pheno)
yes, no amount of fashion helps if you're skinnyfat to obese, so that automatically disqualifies most of the population, they cannot be fashionable no matter what they wear.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, arabcelxxx, 97baHater and 4 others
yes, no amount of fashion helps if you're skinnyfat to obese, so that automatically disqualifies most of the population, they cannot be fashionable no matter what they wear.
Unless they wear baggy clothes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
no do you think a niched girl will want you if you're dressed like a slovenian drug dealer with skinny shit from top to bottom

• +1
Reactions: EvCu65, boss8055 and likenesss
no do you think a niched girl will want you if you're dressed like a slovenian drug dealer with skinny shit from top to bottom
No but like streetwear baggy cargos with a tighter shirt is a good combo

All about appealing to the trends/female gaze

I walked in city center at night last weekend and they all had such autistic hairstyles and fashion

i was thinking like how tf do these guys even have friends and a gf. fucking nerds
u are a chad. proper giga chad.

• JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, looksmaxxergymcel, pablomaxx and 1 other person
honestly yes. just me always having good looking hair and great style with accessories makes me stand out from basically every other guy at school. obviously it wont save a sub 5 or someone who's short asf but in a sea of average dudes it definitely sets you apart

• +1
Fashion is the stupidest cope imaginable. I overheard some zoomers talking about thrift store Finds For like 20 minutes.

• JFL
autistic take. style makes a very big difference. i notice i get treated different based on the clothes i'm wearing. i get more compliments with certain styles etc.
even just the fact that people can be into the same style or like a graphic can give an opportunity for you to talk to and get to know someone

• +1
Reactions: xegigi and JoeKeys9
it might be but that’s what I hear from oldcels
thats why you dont listen to random people saying shit. cus the statistics show people have increased happiness with age

thats why you dont listen to random people saying shit. cus the statistics show people have increased happiness with age
People lie. They think They can siphon Even 2% of that lied cope happiness.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

But the barber fuckes my shit up:feelswhy:

im wearing clothes to accentuate my dad bod cause foids said its the most attractive body type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88 and pablomaxx
im wearing clothes to accentuate my dad bod cause foids said its the most attractive body type
6'8 25 inch bidelt dad bod would go crazy

• +1
Reactions: marek937

Because they’re not retarded like u ?

• WTF