• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€...

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
After I became blackpilled I notice every single person whenever I go out and JFL the amount of subhumans and LTN/LTB is fucking huge, beauty is really fucking rare like the best I see in men is HTN and the best I see in women is Stacylite but the majority of people has to be LTN/LTB and subhumans are actually the ones who are under average in looks. People who are ranked MTN here are above average IRL and HTNs are the handsome dudes. To see Chad is a miracle.

I say this because I'm not counting only young people but all ages, most people don't care about the way the look sure in their best version they might reach MTN/MTB maximum. Only in rich places you can see more Mid Tier people in terms of looks or even higher but still fucking rare.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, mike21, KhatcodaiA3 and 8 others
dnr but I bet this is a sperg rambling and something about how itโ€™s rare to see an htn in public, he probably mentions the fact that attractiveness is only found in rich places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, midlatinocel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
i read

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ in ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ​

and i agreed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, KhatcodaiA3, northern mogger and 2 others
i read

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€ in ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ​

and i agreed
No we actually have good looking people here like @Cutecel2001

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Cutecel2001 and wollet2
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Klasik01
nahh you mentioned the resident subhuman haha
Dude actually mogs 90% of this forum. The rest are HTNs and Chads. And a LTN who rates himself Chadlite every day during the morning.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and PointOfNoReturn
Dude actually mogs 90% of this forum. The rest are HTNs and Chads. And a LTN who rates himself Chadlite every day during the morning.
The forum is full of subhuman inkwells

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Klasik01 and mayo mogger
The forum is full of subhuman inkwells
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

and all of them slay

I mog most people when I'm walking though the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01