That's crazy lol. You are literally penalised for having high testosterone in your early teens by them shutting your growth plates sooner

Yeah I’m generally high testosterone and I stopped growing at 5’8 around 14 meanwhile my lazy older brother grew to 6’0 sitting on his ass.

If I had to hypothesize I believe higher T men growth plates close earlier as a way to prepare for war/a need for hunters in a tribe whereas taller people with lower testosterone during puberty are given more time to develop bones.

When you think of R selection versus K selection species this makes sense, humans are a K selection species so it takes longer for us to mature but in times of necessity quicker development is needed to support the tribe and this exhibits R selection tendencies

Extremely interesting take.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
you have the same story as a chad in my school he was 6"2 since 12 all the way to 16 now everyone is surpassing him but he muscle and frame mogs everyone

Lol, brutal. He peaked at 6'2. It's the end for him. He only achieved the most ideal height that the majority of men would hand-pick.

I think OP is right tho
But also high E can be the cause.
I think outliers with high T and outliers with high E stop growing taller at a very young age.
Instead nowadays ppl have like 400 ng/dl and normal E2 so they grow taller

• Woah
Reactions: its_over
Lol, brutal. He peaked at 6'2. It's the end for him. He only achieved the most ideal height that the majority of men would hand-pick.
he has fucked alot of girls before and he's not even 17! when he was in yr 8 (age 13-14 in UK) he was going out and fukin a yr 11 (15-16 in UK)

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappen
he has fucked alot of girls before and he's not even 17! when he was in yr 8 (age 13-14 in UK) he was going out and fukin a yr 11 (15-16 in UK)

Genes + Environment + Parents are the magic trio for a sick life man.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Testosterone is what closes growth plates. Literally just go and watch the video.

I am a Millennial at 32 and when we were growing up in the late 2000s and early 2010s I didn't see an array of teenagers between the ages of 13 and 17 smoking cigarettes. You're literally clutching at straws.
all this shit is so cope i hopped on roids at 17-18 at like 6'2-3 and still grew to 6'5 your gonna be however tall you'll end up being unless its a major swing in one direction hormone wise

I saw a lot of fucking autistic nerds who are over 6'0, they have women just for that reason, 0 personality and 0 testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Is that after 20 ? Do you even math
20 isn't a magic cutoff
If I was growing before that it's likely I could still grow maybe another cm after that

• WTF
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Meaning stupid beta soy boy cucks that are skinny fat and playing no sport and getting into no fights, are at a higher propensity to grow taller.

Meaning unless your genetics are really good for height, excessive physical activity, good sleep and an overall healthy lifestyle etc etc, will diminish your chances of growing into the 5ft10 region.

Explaining why I am 5ft8 and have very large testicles :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( waaaaaaaaaa

Sad Cry GIF

Time-stamped it:

this is the most interesting shit ive seen on here ngl

Andrew Huberman confirming it.

I think you are right

This says that high protein diets decrease testosterone

"The overall findings were that interventions with zinc, vitamin A, multiple micronutrients, and protein had a significant impact on improving height; the effect size increases in linear growth ranged from 0.05 HAZ for vitamin A to 0.68 HAZ for protein."

HAZ = Height aged Z-score. An HAZ of 0.68 is around 2.04 inches, assuming the standard deviation in height is 3 inches. The single most effective intervention to raise height is protein supplementation, and high levels of protein reduce testosterone. Coincidence?

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew