Swollen lymph nodes in right jawline giving it a double chin on one side

Plunk

Plunk

Iron
Since December 2023 I had this swollen lymph node on my right side that's pretty noticable, on my left side of my face I have a nice side profile that I like a lot but on my right side I have this stupid swollen lymph that won't go away and makes me so insecure I try my best to not let people see that side, my doctor is no help either she basically js said it'll go away but it's been more than 2 months and all the suggestions I've seen on Reddit has been no use as well.

if any of you have any solution I will be willing to use

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bluderbra, Chintuck22 and Xangsane
please see another doctor. This could be serious

• +1
Reactions: Plunk
Since December 2023 I had this swollen lymph node on my right side that's pretty noticable, on my left side of my face I have a nice side profile that I like a lot but on my right side I have this stupid swollen lymph that won't go away and makes me so insecure I try my best to not let people see that side, my doctor is no help either she basically js said it'll go away but it's been more than 2 months and all the suggestions I've seen on Reddit has been no use as well.

if any of you have any solution I will be willing to use
the solution is not posting 3 threads with the same shit dnr retard

lymph nodes arent what give double chins. Mandible length and hyoid bone positionining is the most important if you dont have a high hyoid bone and a good forward grown mandible and maxilla from proper posture and lifestyle in your teenage years youll never be able to fix it without bimax

lymph nodes arent what give double chins. Mandible length and hyoid bone positionining is the most important if you dont have a high hyoid bone and a good forward grown mandible and maxilla from proper posture and lifestyle in your teenage years youll never be able to fix it without bimax
and even if you do fix it your risking looking uncanny and its not going to fix everything else from the unproper growth of your skeletal structure

the thing is I have a nice side profile on my left side, both sides were fine until this which what I thought was weird

the thing is I have a nice side profile on my left side, both sides were fine until this which what I thought was weird
maybe its placebo.everybody looks at refleactions of themselves in amirror with a 3/4 view which can hide the submental tissue and only show the bone. Take a video of yourself directly from the side and compare both sides

what could it be?
I don't want to upset you but this could be very very serious, though it's a very very small chance.
Please go and get them checked out

• +1
Reactions: silencio
maybe its placebo.everybody looks at refleactions of themselves in amirror with a 3/4 view which can hide the submental tissue and only show the bone. Take a video of yourself directly from the side and compare both sides
I've done this countless times I can even show you the proof

I don't want to upset you but this could be very very serious, though it's a very very small chance.
Please go and get them checked out
I'll try to get my mom into another doctor but so far castor oil and drinking a lot of water helps reduce the swelling but it's still obviously visible

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'll try to get my mom into another doctor but so far castor oil and drinking a lot of water helps reduce the swelling but it's still obviously visible
Do you not think it could be something more serious?

Do you not think it could be something more serious?
when it lasted more than a month I thought it was very serious but my mom's busy with a lot of stuff so she'll say she'll get a doctor but eventually forget until I tell her how serious I think it is so I'll try to convince her again

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
just black genetics just look at cuffem

if you don't want to leave suggestions it's ok but you don't have to stay so negative man, I understand you had a bad past but you don't have to drag me into it

when it lasted more than a month I thought it was very serious but my mom's busy with a lot of stuff so she'll say she'll get a doctor but eventually forget until I tell her how serious I think it is so I'll try to convince her again
Hopefully it’s not serious. But to put your mind to rest try and convince her

• +1
Reactions: Plunk