Should I take dht gel with hcg to grow my dick?

C

CookieOne

Iron
I'm 16 and 6 inches. I feel like I missed out bc when I was 14 I would rub bad conditioners like head and shoulders and sauve on my dick to jerk off and I haven't grown since. I also ate shit food and starved myself at one point cause I thought I needed to be skinnier to gain dick length. This was cause the stereotype on tiktok of "tall and skinny = big dick". I believe I was 5"10 and for 14 that was pretty tall. Thank god my dick still works tho. I also read that i'd need to take a SERM after but that would close my growth plates however I'm 6'0 (183 cm) and can be 6'1 with the right shoes. What do you guys think?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, likenesss, shieldzz and 2 others
dont ppl just use spit to jerk off? no way u guys rub chemicals on ur dicks XD

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss and halloweed
dont ppl just use spit to jerk off? no way u guys rub chemicals on ur dicks XD
I remember it being so smooth to jerk off and it got me hard instantly after rubbing for 2 secs so that's prob why

• +1
Reactions: reeceJen
I'm 16 and 6 inches. I feel like I missed out bc when I was 14 I would rub bad conditioners like head and shoulders and sauve on my dick to jerk off and I haven't grown since. I also ate shit food and starved myself at one point cause I thought I needed to be skinnier to gain dick length. This was cause the stereotype on tiktok of "tall and skinny = big dick". I believe I was 5"10 and for 14 that was pretty tall. Thank god my dick still works tho. I also read that i'd need to take a SERM after but that would close my growth plates however I'm 6'0 (183 cm) and can be 6'1 with the right shoes. What do you guys think?
6'1 with the right shoes. What do you guys think?🖕🏿

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: future_ and Zeta
I've done some research into this. The answer is that it may or may not work. I highly doubt your dick growth got stunted from jerking off with shampoo, lol. It's not abnormal for your dick to stop growing at 14 or 15, many guys reach their adult size by then. 6 inches is fine and normal no matter what .orgcels tell you.

There was one guy on reddit who used DHT to grow his dick longer as an adult, but in his case the growth of the penis was stunted by abusing hard opiates during puberty. You're 16 and still in puberty, there are likely still androgen receptors active in your dick that could allow DHT cream to make it bigger. But there's really no way of knowing.

DHT cream goes systemic. It's a very potent androgen, literally the shit that makes men go bald. If you flood your system with pure DHT, all that DHT floating around in ur body is going to start raping your hairline and also probably give you other sides like acne, high estrogen sides, etcetera. So if you ask me, it's not worth dealing with all of that in order to potentially get minor dick gains when your dick is already normal.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Zeta and 97baHater
I've done some research into this. The answer is that it may or may not work. I highly doubt your dick growth got stunted from jerking off with shampoo, lol. It's not abnormal for your dick to stop growing at 14 or 15, many guys reach their adult size by then. 6 inches is fine and normal no matter what .orgcels tell you.

There was one guy on reddit who used DHT to grow his dick longer as an adult, but in his case the growth of the penis was stunted by abusing hard opiates during puberty. You're 16 and still in puberty, there are likely still androgen receptors active in your dick that could allow DHT cream to make it bigger. But there's really no way of knowing.

DHT cream goes systemic. It's a very potent androgen, literally the shit that makes men go bald. If you flood your system with pure DHT, all that DHT floating around in ur body is going to start raping your hairline and also probably give you other sides like acne, high estrogen sides, etcetera. So if you ask me, it's not worth dealing with all of that in order to potentially get minor dick gains when your dick is already normal.
Only reason I'm worried is cause my dads dick is fucking huge it's like 5 inches soft no joke. I'm going to try it (buying it in a week or two) and give you guys results. I did more research and saw its fairily simple to return to normal levels after and still be fertile.

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Thanks tho for the help cause just how you said
You're 16 and still in puberty, there are likely still androgen receptors active in your dick that could allow DHT cream to make it bigger. But there's really no way of knowing.

Only reason I'm worried is cause my dads dick is fucking huge it's like 5 inches soft no joke. I'm going to try it (buying it in a week or two) and give you guys results. I did more research and saw its fairily simple to return to normal levels after and still be fertile.
NIGGA WHATTT:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Zeta
I live with him nigga he walks around in plain underwear sometimes and as a kid he would just change in front of me
Damn being that much smaller than ur dad has to be emasculating, dad is nearly bigger than you while soft:lul::lul:
Since he is my dad shouldn't I be his size or bigger. I read somewhere that boys always end up bigger than their dads.
Yea, but it seems like your dad was a high DHT mogger while you're built to be a small dick cuck

Damn being that much smaller than ur dad has to be emasculating, dad is nearly bigger than you while soft:lul::lul:

Yea, but it seems like your dad was a high DHT mogger while you're built to be a small dick cuck
This is why I'm taking it asap just need the money but i got that

Anyone buy from alphagels? They seem legit but never really seen anyone talk about it. Otherwise Id just have to make the gel myself

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Since he is my dad shouldn't I be his size or bigger. I read somewhere that boys always end up bigger than their dads.
Lol not how it works. Dick size is dependent on a bunch of hormonal factors, both before you’re born and while you’re in puberty. A lot of shit could affect it. Supposedly women with higher levels of testosterone while pregnant produce babies with bigger dicks. When I have kids I’m making my wife run 500 test / 300 Tren

Yes do it and also take letrozole 2.5 mg daily. Also buy a penis pump, it can give you up to 1 inch of length and girth over time