Reactions: smallman, xegigi and st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, TechnoBoss and 3 others
why are they seen as a meme race? they look pretty whitepassing on average
so your respect is dependent on skin color? typical dalit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, smallman, xegigi and 2 others
Nah sorry I don’t understand what this means I don’t give a shit about other countries besides the big US of A! To me all middle eastern are iraqi, all blacks are niggers are all Mexicans are illegal bwoy! USA! 🇺🇸

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, gigell, tombradylover and 5 others
Nah sorry I don’t understand what this means I don’t give a shit about other countries besides the big US of A! To me all middle eastern are iraqi, all blacks are niggers are all Mexicans are illegal bwoy! USA! 🇺🇸

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: xegigi, murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
they are memed because they're self hating and pander so hard to europeans despite them not liking them while putting down other middle easterners, it's very cucked and pathetic

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
they are memed because they're self hating and pander so hard to europeans despite them not liking them while putting down other middle easterners, it's very cucked and pathetic
Their women are foggers doe.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Most Turks are very chill actually, there are a lot of Arabs in south eastern Turkey and they live there for multiple centuries without any problem. Turks also have their side of the story, since Arabs betrayed the ottomans by siding with the Brits

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, murdah and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, Eternal_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
I mean, they look pretty white themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
what do you expect from a self hating mulatto that wishes he was full white
I don’t wish im full white dumbahh, I love being mulatto ❤️. Soon enough, we’ll have the highest SMV in the west.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I mean, they look pretty white themselves.
WHO THE FUCK MENTIONED THIER WHITENESS, THIS ISN'T RELEVANT AT ALL TO WHAT I WAS SAYING

UR SUCH A DALIT IT HURTS

• JFL
Reactions: Tiku, Eternal_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
WHO THE FUCK MENTIONED THIER WHITENESS, THIS ISN'T RELEVANT AT ALL TO WHAT I WAS SAYING

UR SUCH A DALIT IT HURTS
they can glaze whites cus they are white is my point.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Most Turks are very chill actually, there are a lot of Arabs in south eastern Turkey and they live there for multiple centuries without any problem.
yeh alot of chill but some of the secular ones are annoying,

and it's not because they're secular idm secular ppl but it's just that why does their secularism have to be coupled with a racism towards other middle easterners, and you can say ohh other middle easterners are too conservative for turks and don't assimliate well (like syrians) but i think it goes deeper than that honestly,

because they don't mind religious balkan muslims, and i've seen them be racist to secular/athiest arabs as well,

they have a complex where they think they're superior because they're geographically closer to europe
Turks also have their side of the story, since Arabs betrayed the ottomans by siding with the Brits
this is ancient history atp lmao jfl at unironically letting this fuel beef in 2024

• +1
None of them are mulattos dumbahh. They are lightskin blacks with 2 black parents. The amerimutt meme is overblown
nah they just 50/50
it‘s cringe cause they have no identity this way why glaze europeans?

nah they just 50/50

it‘s cringe cause they have no identity this way why glaze europeans?
They reside in eurasia and a lot of them are mixed with Greek and Med, a lot of the times they look white-passing. Why would they side with sand niggers?

• Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Screenshot 2024 05 18 at 53921 AM

muh turks are white europeans meanwhile 50% of turks without balkan admixture :

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and murdah
They reside in eurasia and a lot of them are mixed with Greek and Med, a lot of the times they look white-passing. Why would they side with sand niggers?
levants look whiter on average so do pashtuns it‘s not about whiteness it‘s about what u represent

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
levants look whiter on average so do pashtuns it‘s not about whiteness it‘s about what u represent
The world runs on eurocentric features and white worship, of course they’ll adhere to the Europeans and not with their neighboring countries.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
yeh alot of chill but some of the secular ones are annoying,

and it's not because they're secular idm secular ppl but it's just that why does their secularism have to be coupled with a racism towards other middle easterners, and you can say ohh other middle easterners are too conservative for turks and don't assimliate well (like syrians) but i think it goes deeper than that honestly,

because they don't mind religious balkan muslims, and i've seen them be racist to secular arabs as well,

they have a complex where they think they're superior because they're geographically closer to europe
I know a lot of Turks IRL and all of them are secular and none of them is racist towards Arabs or any other race, not even towards Kurds. Most Turks really are very respectful people, only a minority is racist and this minority exists in every country, i know there are Arabs who look down on blacks, especially North African Arabs who I know a lot, my best friend who’s Algerian and lived in France for a year said blacks get bullied by Arabs there just for being black

this is ancient history atp lmao jfl at unironically letting this fuel beef in 2024
I still hear some Turks complain about this, when people demand Turkey to help Palestine for example, they say why should we help Arabs when they betrayed us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, xegigi and yeeyeeslayer
The world runs on eurocentric features and white worship, of course they’ll adhere to the Europeans and not with their neighboring countries.
which is why they are being made fun of

• Woah
  • JFL
dont you worship white people as well?
when? my ancestors are lightbrown aswell as white my lineage is pure so is my ethnicity

• Woah
No. Levantines are considered white passing in the states
alot are some aren't either,

like i said they're 50/50 in terms of white passing - ness similar to turks

• +1
IMG 8401 Bet you don’t get dms like this 🥱 @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I know a lot of Turks IRL and all of them are secular and none of them is racist towards Arabs or any other race, not even towards Kurds. Most Turks really are very respectful people, only a minority is racist and this minority exists in every country, i know there are Arabs who look down on blacks, especially North African Arabs who I know a lot, my best friend who’s Algerian and lived in France for a year said blacks get bullied by Arabs there just for being black

I still hear some Turks complain about this, when people demand Turkey to help Palestine for example, they say why should we help Arabs when they betrayed us
turks just claim everything which is annoying

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Balkan shit skins hate each other while Americans fuck their women

• JFL