roblox is a gold mine to earn $

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
there is real money (more than just few millions) to be made if a game you make reaches the top page and stays there for a while, and creating a game takes only 100 iq (higher not needed but is a bonus), basic programming skills (roblox uses lua, syntax is as easy as python almost), and just some creativity. Hop on before it's too late, since Roblox already sees huge corporations invest their teams into developing games on Roblox which indie devs (kids) have nothing to put up against, and the quality of an average roblox game skyrockets by month as the platform itself sees no end to its popularity surge. 1/2 kids in US play roblox, and its just the beginning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ik_584, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Autismcel, wishIwasSalludon and 10 others
there is real money (more than just few millions) to be made if a game you make reaches the top page and stays there for a while, and creating a game takes only 100 iq (higher not needed but is a bonus), basic programming skills (roblox uses lua, syntax is as easy as python almost), and just some creativity. Hop on before it's too late, since Roblox already sees huge corporations invest their teams into developing games on Roblox which indie devs (kids) have nothing to put up against, and the quality of an average roblox game skyrockets by month as the platform itself sees no end to its popularity surge. 1/2 kids in US play roblox, and its just the beginning
i dont fucking care.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, LegitUser, BrahminBoss and 2 others
basic programming skills
by saying this you reveal that you don't really know shit JFL

no real good game can be made with just "basic programming skills"

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, fuse, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others

I made a really decent game with just "basic programming skills". There are a lot of videos and tutorials. if I don't know how to set up a datastore for money to save after player leaves, I can just google "datastore roblox" and then go from there. also, i have a chat gpt bot trained on roblox lua documentation, and i sometimes ask it to do simple stuff, or to find errors in my code. it's doable, but that's why i included a 100+ iq requirement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Shkreliii, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
I made a really decent game with just "basic programming skills". There are a lot of videos and tutorials. if I don't know how to set up a datastore for money to save after player leaves, I can just google "datastore roblox" and then go from there. also, i have a chat gpt bot trained on roblox lua documentation, and i sometimes ask it to do simple stuff, or to find errors in my code. it's doable, but that's why i included a 100+ iq requirement
Ponder on this idea: everything that can be made using tutorials (not just talking about roblox games, but games or even software engineering in general), is generic, and therefore will not win out in the brutal competition for the player's time, attention and money

to truly succeed, you need to come up with something novel, which means inventing something from scratch

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, fuse, Shkreliii and 4 others

If you've spent any time reverse engineering any front page game, you'd know the average Roblox game developer is dogshit retarded. A popular game can be made with enough time and intermediate scripting knowledge and understanding of Roblox's engine.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and humanoidsub7
Ponder on this idea: everything that can be made using tutorials (not just talking about roblox games, but games or even software engineering in general), is generic, and therefore will not win out in the brutal competition for the player's time, attention and money

to truly succeed, you need to come up with something novel, which means inventing something from scratch
fucking idiot nothing is from scratch, everything is built upon something that has already existed and you tweak it. You research, you copy, you find gaps, you fill the gaps, you tweak shit. No one is "coming up" with something from scratch, if there is a prexisting solution to things. you dont know shit about how this world works kid

• +1
Reactions: sanasa, Respalier, kiyopon and 3 others

Unique =/= requiring you to be a software engineer to code. Lack of trigonometric calculations in AI monster's path can be solved by avoiding using a boring AI walking monster, and instead doing something like game DOORS did - simple, and fresh af

If you've spent any time reverse engineering any front page game, you'd know the average Roblox game developer is dogshit retarded. A popular game can be made with enough time and intermediate scripting knowledge and understanding of Roblox's engine.
if that's the case, then a more skilled developer is going to come in, mog you, and take your players/money

Lack of trigonometric calculations in AI monster's path can be solved by avoiding using a boring AI walking monster
a different game will not restrict itself to boring easy to make NPC's, and will take your players

fucking idiot nothing is from scratch
if you don't know how things work on lower abstraction layers, you will always be just a code monkey at the end of the day, achieving nothing of significance

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BrahminBoss
if that's the case, then a more skilled developer is going to come in, mog you, and take your players/money

a different game will not restrict itself to boring easy to make NPC's, and will take your players

if you don't know how things work on lower abstraction layers, you will always be just a code monkey at the end of the day, achieving nothing of significance
design and creativity is more important than low level programming in gaming. jfl you dummy. coding is a cope skill. everything is already out there, you aint gonna come up with nothing groundbreaking or unique with tryharding in coding. All successful tech dudes eventually ended up in business or something more creative and succeeded, dudes who tryhard in upskilling only in coding end up like this dude
Screenshot 2024 05 17 114005
making stupid tutorials over and over again and teaching idiots how to be the ultimate nerds

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, humanoidsub7 and LegitUser
design and creativity is more important than low level programming in gaming. jfl you dummy. coding is a cope skill. everything is already out there, you aint gonna come up with nothing groundbreaking or unique with tryharding in coding. All successful tech dudes eventually ended up in business or something more creative and succeeded, dudes who tryhard in upskilling only in coding end up like this dudeView attachment 2924978 making stupid tutorials over and over again and teaching idiots how to be the ultimate nerds
lmk how's it going creating a game with only "design and creativity" and 0 coding

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
the payout on roblox is very low lmao. Few people are actually making anything significant. Way to fall for the latest get rich quick fad goyim

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
i think you are overestimating how much abstract concepts are needed to be understood to code properly. 12 yr old kids do it intuitively and with no issues. there is a table, there is a function. you know how to access properties. some things are obv hard to do - just hire someone to do it for you. Same with builds - you can learn how to build maps for years, or just pay someone under $100 to get a map done which is fully optimized, unique, and higher quality than anything on front page. These tiny issues are drops in the ocean when you are set on taking front page, but reason why coding is unique is because it's the only task you need to be able to oversee and control yourself for a game to turn out good - everything else is just as essential, but its just plug and play

i didnt say 0 coding idiot
you said it, but not using words

It's obvious you know jack shit about coding games (or coding in general), because if you had tried to do it even once, you'd have realized that you hit the "low levels" almost instantly

12 yr old kids do it intuitively and with no issues
the result reflects it jfl

are you also 12 years old?

you can learn how to build maps for years
if learning how to make a map takes you years, then you should consider a different career

everything else is just as essential, but its just plug and play
sure bud

let me know how well your asset flip does amongst the sea of other asset flips

the payout on roblox is very low lmao. Few people are actually making anything significant. Way to fall for the latest get rich quick fad goyim
make a YT channel alongside it then, u have free follower base full of kids. make a second game, each game takes 1-2 weeks of work max. start selling UGC avatar items and use game as funnel. People wanna see shoe fit all recipe, but dont realize having a huge Roblox game is a better window of opportunity to retiring early (how, is up to you) than anything else you can do. and payouts are not that shit, especially when u factor in (1) no server costs (2) playerbase comes to you, not the other way around (3) simplicity

assumption + wrong. you won't tell a difference with a skilled 12 year old coder, which is not that rare (on Roblox) either.

if learning how to make a map takes you years, then you should consider a different career
now I know that you have no clue what you are talking about. There are two styles of builds in Roblox - part based, and model based. Latter taking 1-2 years to become good at is nothing new, because your speed needs to justify those $50 you save. Part based building is easy to learn, hard to master, and even harder to optimize - so 1-2 years of constant building is a solid assumption too. Usually, people who make assets for top games have 3-4+ years of non-professional experience which is enough for them to be considered as pros, and for their work to show that. 1-2 years of experience is above average with fast speed, which is beginning entrypoint for what I would consider acceptable to see in my game. To move parts around - yes, few days is plenty

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Let's work together on a game bro!

assumption + wrong. you won't tell a difference with a skilled 12 year old coder, which is not that rare (on Roblox) either.

now I know that you have no clue what you are talking about. There are two styles of builds in Roblox - part based, and model based. Latter taking 1-2 years to become good at is nothing new, because your speed needs to justify those $50 you save. Part based building is easy to learn, hard to master, and even harder to optimize - so 1-2 years of constant building is a solid assumption too. Usually, people who make assets for top games have 3-4+ years of non-professional experience which is enough for them to be considered as pros, and for their work to show that. 1-2 years of experience is above average with fast speed, which is beginning entrypoint for what I would consider acceptable to see in my game. To move parts around - yes, few days is plenty
Latter issue DOES NOT apply to coding to same extent. Yes, I work 3x slower than an experienced coder does, but I still find solutions to whatever I am attempting to create, even though it's harder. Building doesn't have short cuts, you either do it or you don't - you can't SOLVE for the outcome, you can only achieve it

you said it, but not using words

It's obvious you know jack shit about coding games (or coding in general), because if you had tried to do it even once, you'd have realized that you hit the "low levels" almost instantly

are you also 12 years old?

sure bud

let me know how well your asset flip does amongst the sea of other asset flips
you propably still in high school you havent worked a real day in your life and you talking to me about not knowing coding lmao. "you need to innovate and do something uNiquE and StAnd OuT" go out in the real world and once you do it call me dumbfuck

Bet. You know how to do anything on Roblox or nah?
Only the basics of basics since i made silly obby games years ago i was planning to start learning Roblox dev stuff in June!

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Only the basics of basics since i made silly obby games years ago i was planning to start learning Roblox dev stuff in June!
aint no thing as "start learning roblox dev stuff in june" cuz there is no official start, unless u wanna watch hours of gay ass tutorials like a nerd which wont help you either. To learn shit we gotta do it same way linguists learn language in army - full immersion, even if its uncomfortable af. You come out as a veteran out of this, though. Just begin making a game lol, or play around in Roblox Studio. Try to make a looksmax game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier and wsada
Get Out Shut Up GIF by Jason Clarke

you need a shit ton of funding to get your game on the front page, most games on the fp have dev teams with a lot in capital.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Just scam 10 years old theory

• +1
Reactions: Respalier and HTN_Mentalcel
Roblox sto ACKKK!!!

The issue with roblox development is that there’s a learning curve, if you look at all successful developers they’ve been developing for years. Working on small projects out of passion and what not. I’m not saying you can’t get rich off of roblox but most people don’t and a lot of time the effort you spend on making/spending the game goes to waste, and then would you have the motivation to do it a second time, a third time, fourth, etc.. That’s the process for a lot of developers

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
I want to talk to you bro let's make money together I'm the most out of the box marketer in the world

@wishIwasSalludon lets learn python and make games this is legit

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I need to learn can u recommend how
Coding is the easiest part of making a game on Roblox. What you need is a good ideas. Best games to start are simple addicting games that’s you just tune ur brain off and play

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I need to learn can u recommend how
It takes like 2 days to learn Python syntax and basic coding logic but the application of using it to make abstract heavy things like games takes months to years depending on your IQ/willingness to learn

• +1
why? and what about c#
if you only learn a high level programming language you can’t really do much and your cucked into using other peoples libraries which sucks if your trying to make something that does anything so if your gonna learn something like lua or python you need a lower level programming language to actually do shit

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL