Reports after being on Ozempic & Mounjaro for 1.5 years

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Lots and lots of side effects. You get lean and lose the fat. But you constantly feel sick, incapable, no drive, undemonstrative. I am convinced it crushes your hormones.

People should avoid this drug. It is not worth it. Only use it if you're fat and need to get lean. But come off it eventually.

How to maintain after coming off? Firstly, accept you will never reach your peak leanness again.

I reached my peak (in July 2023) 75lbs lost. TikTok twinkmaxxed maesthetic guy. But you feel sick all the time. You lose your drive, your hormones are crushed. It is not something anyone should stay on.

• 10k steps per day
  • Gym 3-4 times per week, high intensity short workouts
  • Train core
  • Eat healthier
Last but not least, take more risks in life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, shieldzz, blatonslatt and 5 others
yep i feel like dogshit while on it but if i drop it i start ordering doordash daily, that's life

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh

"The man in the mirror is my only threat"​

arvid ahh forum title

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo and Seth Walsh
yep i feel like dogshit while on it but if i drop it i start ordering doordash daily, that's life
Fuck sake, I’ll wait until after exam season to hop then

Where the hell u get ozempic from

So the doc i shadow seen a patient that's been on iit for a while and we seen him get a neuroendocrine tumor.
I wouldn't suggest any of the patients or people use this as its long term effects on the pancreas haven't been studied. I think it can lead to possible pancreatic cancer in the future for many individuals.

• Woah
Reactions: got.daim and Seth Walsh
unfortunately you either have to fight all those sides or fight hunger, You choose

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz
unfortunately you either have to fight all those sides or fight hunger, You choose
Shit CRUSHES your hormones too. I feel completely different after coming off GLPs. (Was on them for about 15 months)