Reactions: Lynxress, sub5c3l, F36 and 1 other person
Chadpreet by indian standard

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and F36
What surgery or filer?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and mayo mogger
How many likes did u get on dating apps? What's ur slay count?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and F36
How many likes did u get on dating apps? What's ur slay count?
Body count is 3 I do generally well since my height is just above average here in the UK, would've been over for me if i was anything under as a curry, i havent tried dating apps yet since all my relationships were from college or university but i could try a social experiment with my pics and see lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and FBl
Body count is 3 I do generally well since my height is just above average here in the UK, would've been over for me if i was anything under as a curry, i havent tried dating apps yet since all my relationships were from college or university but i could try a social experiment with my pics and see lol
Yeah run an expirement and tag me

• +1
Reactions: F36
show an unfruaded front facing pic retard

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

like this

• JFL
Dumb retard the first pic is how I look in the mirror irl
i dont know why people ask for rates with frauded pics on here. If youre going to show your improvement do it in the same lighting and angles you coper

i dont know why people ask for rates with frauded pics on here. If youre going to show your improvement do it in the same lighting and angles you coper
That pic is literally a distorted selfie cam held about 15 cm away from my face do you comprehend the flat angle mirror is a more accurate depiction of what I look like now

Done you a favour take this subhuman angle photo and if you have double digit IQ you'll see the obvious bone development

Attachments

• 43104449-2414-45C5-AAA5-9058D3E9E291.jpg
    43104449-2414-45C5-AAA5-9058D3E9E291.jpg
    450.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Done you a favour take this subhuman angle photo and if you have double digit IQ you'll see the obvious bone development
Theres the unfrauded you. You covered your neck completely in the mirror pic for good reason. You also dont have appeal with your muh bone development

verdict: mtn

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
Theres the unfrauded you. You covered your neck completely in the mirror pic for good reason. You also dont have appeal with your muh bone development

side profile is cope appeal is law

I find it funny when you say don't have appeal when i'm not a dwelling virgin like the 96% of this forum

Just because your side profile is of a recessed cuck doesn't mean its irrelevant irl bud
dont make me mog you boyo itll send you down a deep depression

its over bucko

• JFL
Reactions: jrdanmaxxing, Gerardwayfan, mayo mogger and 2 others
N

no way its the esr goat, big fan, but no i doubt you pulled any girls with this face + you had a chance if your lower third was taller and better ipd
cope all day I still mog in motion

cope all day I still mog in motion
Props to u if you mog in motion i'm not one to judge you on it but don't downplay my recovery from being boneless and recessed brah

Ideal neck @mayo mogger @mohit tyagi

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and brucewayne78
Great ascension

• Love it
I find it funny when you say don't have appeal when i'm not a dwelling virgin like the 96% of this forum
low chadlite, decent transformation but mirin chin

• +1
muh grey

• WTF
bone coping MTN

• WTF
Low MTN because of pheno I mog with easy

Pheno tax strikes again lucky I wasn't european boyo
High MTN after looking again would be HTN if u had good colouring