Rate this eye colour change

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

The Platonic Ideal
I wish i get t07 or d40, i dont like blue eyes. Is it possible i starting from t40

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee, Bajio, Samsepioler and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Richard Cheese, zura and 3 others
Imagine paying like 4k for a laser session just to have shitty dark blue eyes no one will notice
thats y amber/hazel mogs, dark blue eyes are almost as bad as t50 in terms of visibility

• +1
Reactions: plukee, Timmy and ominion
It looks like shit. If you have poop eyes, you're stuck with them.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and HTN_Mentalcel
It looks like shit. If you have poop eyes, you're stuck with them.
Looks good imo the contrast gonna be insane . I’ll get it when they refine the procedure even more and costs go down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and M-1014
are hazel eyes poop?
I guess it depends. Lots of people that claim they have hazel eyes just have eyes that appear brown unless they are shining a flashlight into them. Personally, even on legit hazel eyes, I still don't like the muddy green color.

I guess it depends. Lots of people that claim they have hazel eyes just have eyes that appear brown unless they are shining a flashlight into them. Personally, even on legit hazel eyes, I still don't like the muddy green color.
hazel is ideal imo

• JFL
Reactions: KIVVV
it got worse. Because brown eyes are beautiful, they visually make your eyes bigger and cuter. They are also high trust, while light eyes are low trust.

hazel is ideal imo
A10 - A20 is ideal, anything else is cope tbh.
Blue > gray > (light) green > hazel > dark green > brown

A10 - A20 is ideal, anything else is cope tbh.
Blue > gray > (light) green > hazel > dark green > brown
hell nah gray and hazel mog blue, here is hazel

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia
thats y amber/hazel mogs, dark blue eyes are almost as bad as t50 in terms of visibility
The color of the eyes isn’t what mogs, the separation from the pupils and irises does

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
The color of the eyes isn’t what mogs, the separation from the pupils and irises does
I think green and hazel are the best colours due to being more rare and imo more intricate , each hazel looks different from other hazels . Blue is done to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azonin, sub5c3l and KIVVV
I think green and hazel are the best colours due to being more rare and imo more intricate , each hazel looks different from other hazels . Blue is done to death
Grey is the rarest eye color idiot except for the albino ones

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and sub5c3l
Grey is the rarest eye color idiot except for the albino ones
grey might be rare but light green looks better

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, KIVVV and BrahminBoss
Might as well get glutathione and vit c and manyka honey to eye color max

Last edited:
Zoom into the image. Pretty crazy how much eye color affects perceived IPD.

Looks hazel mostly comprising of dark green and brown. Do you have a higher quality image in better lighting?
im not an ipdcel cropping out my face just made it seem like that and yeah I have a better image will upload.

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
im not an ipdcel cropping out my face just made it seem like that
I was referring to the image I sent of Cavill with different eye colors. His IPD looks different with different colors.

The darker your eyes are at base the less likely it will be possible to have light eyes, they will eventually become dark blue/grey and the Lazer will not be able to safely penetrate after certain point

The darker your eyes are at base the less likely it will be possible to have light eyes, they will eventually become dark blue/grey and the Lazer will not be able to safely penetrate after certain point
I don’t want light I want t07/ d40. Not getting it till 29 tho so I hope they get better at predicting final result

I don’t want light I want t07/ d40. Not getting it till 29 tho so I hope they get better at predicting final result
Final result will always be grey or blue wdym

Why not green or light brown ( amber)?
Those colors are not possible only hazel sometimes if you are super lucky don't remember the details why